What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Use TweetMint Enzymatic Cleaner for Spotted or Russet Elimination?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hey, :)

I'm doing a little research and came across something I have zero experience and very little information on. I've heard references to using enzymatics for cleaning cannabis of mites/eggs/webs and such. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I believe the product is tweetmint, but I have nothing concrete. There is one thread on here from 2010 about someone using tweetmint. Zero information other than they used it and never posted again.

Anyone? Thank you!

:tiphat:

Blu3Kush

I've never used it as a foliar spray on plants to get rid of any pests but I use it to clean my tent and plastic pots/smartpots in between grows. For foliar I would try starting with a solution of 1tsp for 1 gal water spraying once every 5 days right before lights out. Insects with exoskeletons can be a pain to take out with foliar sprays because their shells repel water Tweetmint uses an enzyme that forces insects with exoskeletons to molt leaving them with a soft delicate shell and I believe also causing them to dry out and die.

Blu3Kush

Also if your looking for more info on tweetmint go to buildasoil he has a bunch of info posted on his site

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Ahhh, thank you. :) That makes sense and I'll check out buildasoil, they're actually local in Cortez so I'll see about stopping by. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts