What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Favorite, No.1, Best Sativa?

R

Rubber Chicken

What are some experienced growers favorite, No.1, best sativa they have grown?

I don't mean most potent, just overall BEST.... if that means most potent to you then i would still like to know.

You can share pictures or just mention why it is your favorite.

Thanks for any replies. :whee:

M

maliali

Somas Amnesia Haze for me is the best sativa what i smoked its an almost overwhelming rosemary lemon candy perfume.Tastes like rosemary inhale,lemony haze aftertaste. Nothing sweet it is 13 week Amnesia Haze phenos Lemon and pappery taste it Real Amnesia haze which generate hype. Its from somas seeds Amnesia Haze pre 2010. Really strong high after one puff u feel it very heavy.This tipe of Amnesia haze is very rear nowdays.

R

Rubber Chicken

I have some very old Amnesia Haze x Lavender from e$kobar that i should see if they germinate.

Also, i forgot i have his Amnesia Haze x Somango aswell.

He said the Amnesia Haze was Soma cup winning clone.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I know it's not a full satty but SSH is a helluva yielder. If that's not suffice I'd go any Haze

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I expect to see Satori and Cinderella99 mentioned often. Not my favs but a popular couple strains.

G

growhigh1233

1,dr grinspoon ................not viable to grow tho yeilds insanly low but if i could have a ounce of any sativa it would be grinspoon

2,a slightly hermie thai leaning zamaldelica......yeilds better, little more visual and scary than grinspoon.. but grinspoon has a euphoria all of its own

3, jack herer sativa pheno(one sensi use's for promotion pics) ........... the most powerfull of the 3 by far!!.... profound and confuseing overpowers anything in its wake ........but sometimes thats not enjoyable for having a twang on the guitar or a long walk or sex

Barney Dunwell

NL#5 x Haze and Skunk#1 x Haze

NL#5 x Haze and Skunk#1 x Haze

For me, it was the Fort Collins Cough #1 (late 80's Sensi Seeds NL#5 x Haze) . Then we ordered seeds from Marc Emery in 2001 which is when we received the Super Haze (Skunk#1 x Haze) from Dutch Passion from which we selected an 80 day large yielding genotype. Those 2 cultivars along with a few other Indica-leaning varieties made us gobs of money in the late 90's -early 2000's and great smoke and with great smoke comes plenty of stoner girls :)

Carraxe

Veteran
I was going to say Mextiza as well. And another one I liked a lot, but that is very different in taste. La Bella de Mario Bellandi is tasty, fast, strong and sativa.

Sour Diesel, King's Haze, Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, Jack Herer, etc ... they produce more (much more) but are behind in taste and effect. And they need more flowering time.

Cheers

green404

Durban Poison, Cindy 99, Bruce Banner, always seem to be a good reliable choice. All three of these for me are uplifting with almost no anxiety or paranoia.

R

Rubber Chicken

For me, it was the Fort Collins Cough #1 (late 80's Sensi Seeds NL#5 x Haze) . Then we ordered seeds from Marc Emery in 2001 which is when we received the Super Haze (Skunk#1 x Haze) from Dutch Passion from which we selected an 80 day large yielding genotype. Those 2 cultivars along with a few other Indica-leaning varieties made us gobs of money in the late 90's -early 2000's and great smoke and with great smoke comes plenty of stoner girls :)

I have Caramel Cough from Dynasty, i think it has the FC Cough you mention.... i was considering trying it soon.... i think i may. :)

Thanks for the replies.

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
I expect to see Satori and Cinderella99 mentioned often. Not my favs but a popular couple strains.

Satori is good, creative, fun but note that it's a hybrid. It doesn't seem as popular as it used to be. More choices available now maybe?

Ace has a lot of nice looking lines. I've got a couple now and definitely plan on trying more.

Happy Times

Couple I liked recently were Iron Cindy (KOS) and Moonshine Haze (Rare Dankness). Really electric high IMHO on the IC. MH had a nice incensy body that just hangs in the air, really complex aroma when flowering, I loved stem rubs on this one

Brother Nature

Durban Poison has to be one of my all around favorite pure sativas. It's probably not my favorite sativa to smoke, but an all around good choice in that it's fairly easy to grow, grows quickly, and produces a nice uplifting high that I quite like. Plus it's high in THCV for those who like that. I haven't had the fortune to get and grow a good Haze myself, but my favorite herb by far is definitely a well done haze. Been eyeing ACE's catalog for a while now, when I can grow again I'd love to try some of their Sativas.

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
Sweet skunk (Sol), Original Haze, New Zealand Haze, C5, A5, Bandid Haze

M

maliali

Moonshine haze is good represent of incensy/sandalwood SSH phenotipes. Good clearheaded dream land high like u will have in SSH nice uplifitng high strong with nice body to me its like SSH 90%.