What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

scrogrow

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT COMING STAY TUNED!!!!!

and also 12 males out of my whole room hahahaa

Ya boy stay winning!!!

scrogrow

picture.php

Another 319 views vid I'm loving showing the skills I learnt here at the mag with the other grammers

Well it's 0055 so I'm gonna get some sleep cos tomoz is a bit of a feed day and it's taking longer as and when I'm doing it!

This coco malarkey is great stuff but man I miss my system

Hence the reason for my up coming announcement

But untill its a 100% confirmed in not saying nothing

scrogrow

Erm I've had 14 males out of about 45 result

I'm gonna be unicorn hunting so I can select a plant or two for keepers with a view to breed from one or two in future

scrogrow

Right well seems jaffa cakes ain't been ordered in a while but I've had some caramel chocolate digestives and they are better with a cuppa

scrogrow

picture.php

When ya got more flavours than Ben and Jerry's hahaha

Well we are firmly into flower now and I'm on a sabattical leave from my space at the moment so the plant sitter is in effect again

scrogrow

picture.php

Purple punch x dosidos from philosopherseeds

Gonna be posting some single plant pics next couple days I rekon

scrogrow

Well I ain't posted in here for a bit so here we go

Double triple ogs alien rift f2
picture.php

Arif og from London City genetics
picture.php

Winterland from mycotek
picture.php

Chem91 x locktite from redeye genetics
picture.php

Dog cage pheno 2
picture.php

All at 1.3ec and just starting week 5 tomorrow

scrogrow

Lovely looking girls scrogrow,what's the lineage of the dog cage?

The write up is.......

This polyhybrid combines the genetics of two of the post potent plants and highest yielding in our collection. Meet the Dog Cage. Where OG’s and Chem’s and Sour’s all gather to battle it out. Our Glue Fire cut is one the most massive yielding plants while still retaining high resin production that we’ve ever seen. It is a brutal cross between Gorilla Glue #4 and Wifi OG done by Relentless Genetics. The Gorilla Dawg is our masterful entanglement of all the Chem Dog cuts. Combine the two and you can expect rapidly growing - extremely potent plants that branch out and quadruple in size during flower. These flowers will become glass coated in glue and stay dense and resinous all the way down to the bottom of the plants, far beneath the level of the canopy.

And it smells real offensive I've got two phenos

J

jaded1

Sounds like should be some great plants from that lineage and that girl looks and sounds top notch.I have always liked those offensive smelling plants!

scrogrow

Sounds like should be some great plants from that lineage and that girl looks and sounds top notch.I have always liked those offensive smelling plants!

Thanks man funny enough I'm gonna be the European distributor for mycotek real soon

J

jaded1

Good to hear that scro,have wanted to give their gear a go but not a fan of the us seedbanks.