What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

Blazeee

Veteran
@blazeee the granola funk is hitting veg for a while longer but for now I'm flowering out the

Super orange glue
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry
Sssdhc bx
Ice
Pure ak
Blueberry cheesecake

So I'm gonna flip the other personal tent indoors the next few days as I've got some monumental plans coming into fruition

Nameste

One love

Ps zam did the clone fairy bless you?

Yes mate good to see your going to flower out the super orange glue out, hope you enjoy her mate. Is she in that big room you posted pics of?

Also you could have done a better job of hanging those lights in a straight line lol

zamzia

Veteran
@blazeee the granola funk is hitting veg for a while longer but for now I'm flowering out the

Super orange glue
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry
Sssdhc bx
Ice
Pure ak
Blueberry cheesecake

So I'm gonna flip the other personal tent indoors the next few days as I've got some monumental plans coming into fruition

Nameste

One love

Ps zam did the clone fairy bless you?

Get them flowered bro!!

Oh yes indeed, the clone fairy was very good to me last week! Very happy, thanks to those involved.

B

bigganjabud

The mycotek gear has just seen 12/12 people more info next few daysisis

G

ganjygav

My clone fairy needs it's wings clipping.
Got a box delivered yesterday inside was 7 clones. I ordered 6 so at 1st I was chuffed.
Then I see the state of the clones.
2 had no healthy grow tips and one was all floppy
And that's how it's stayed.
Do these look any good?

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

And to top it off when I was asked what I would like I was given a choice of tang or lemon skunk. I chose tang but at least 3 of the clones have lemon skunk wrote on the side.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Where there's life there's hope mate. A humidity dome and some time under some leds or a CFL or two should revive the poor thing.
Your clone fairy needs to work on her cloning process. She could also use a lesson in customer service.
:tiphat:

G

ganjygav

Where there's life there's hope mate. A humidity dome and some time under some leds or a CFL or two should revive the poor thing.
Your clone fairy needs to work on her cloning process. She could also use a lesson in customer service.

They're under a 200w blue cfl at about 5 inch away and a fan just moving the leaves a little. The one that's all floppy I feel wasn't rooted. They came in soil already.

Ive never Recieved what I order from this fairy and normally one of the clones dies. I suppose I should just be grateful to have a clone source at all locally.
Its just a little annoying lol

T

The Kraken

My clone fairy needs it's wings clipping.
Got a box delivered yesterday inside was 7 clones. I ordered 6 so at 1st I was chuffed.
Then I see the state of the clones.
2 had no healthy grow tips and one was all floppy
And that's how it's stayed.
Do these look any good?

View Image View Image View Image

And to top it off when I was asked what I would like I was given a choice of tang or lemon skunk. I chose tang but at least 3 of the clones have lemon skunk wrote on the side.

That is shocking!!, but the advice you have had is sound. It needs to go back under a dome, it looks shocked from being in a high Rh environment & then being in a low RH environment.
As for your clone fairy, looks like they need a lesson or 2 lol.

G

ganjygav

That is shocking!!, but the advice you have had is sound. It needs to go back under a dome, it looks shocked from being in a high Rh environment & then being in a low RH environment.
As for your clone fairy, looks like they need a lesson or 2 lol.

Put it under a makeshift dome as soon as I read above. It's standing straight again already
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Well done mate. That bottle should help.
Now about the light. Less is more.

When rooting a clone the little cutting needs to grow roots. For that it needs water and photosynthesis. Since it has no roots it needs to get h2o somehow. Wet soil and a dome help with that.
But photosynthesis needs to go really slow. That means indirect or low light. 200w at 5cm is overkill in my opinion. If the plant has too much light then photosynthesis will work at a very high level. For that to work it will need to use resources. Unfortunately it doesn't have a root system to access those resources so it will eat itself.

Less is more mate. Just go slow and in 5-7 days you should have a healthy clone, ready to go.

LOL I read 5cm instead of 5 inches. Still seems like too much. But if you've had good results with that - no reason to change.

G

ganjygav

Well done mate. That bottle should help.
Now about the light. Less is more.

When rooting a clone the little cutting needs to grow roots. For that it needs water and photosynthesis. Since it has no roots it needs to get h2o somehow. Wet soil and a dome help with that.
But photosynthesis needs to go really slow. That means indirect or low light. 200w at 5cm is overkill in my opinion. If the plant has too much light then photosynthesis will work at a very high level. For that to work it will need to use resources. Unfortunately it doesn't have a root system to access those resources so it will eat itself.

Less is more mate. Just go slow and in 5-7 days you should have a healthy clone, ready to go.

LOL I read 5cm instead of 5 inches. Still seems like too much. But if you've had good results with that - no reason to change.

Normally when I get rooted clones I have the light at 5 inches but seeing as these ain't in the best of health I've backed it off a little more now. Thanks for the help normally I would chuck out dodgy looking clones but I would like 6 plants this time to finish.
I will give them 7 days to see if the ill looking ones produce.
One of them I have no faith in at all. It literally has no new green growth its all brown and twisted even main tip. You think this one will make it?

mr.brunch

Veteran
For wilting cuttings I usually cut each big leaf in half... slows down the respiration rate until some roots have developed

G

ganjygav

For wilting cuttings I usually cut each big leaf in half... slows down the respiration rate until some roots have developed

Thanks I will go do this now before lights off.
Ive got to find put what strains these are as I only paid for tang.
I will stop jacking the boys thread now but again thanks people

B

bigganjabud

Thanks I will go do this now before lights off.
Ive got to find put what strains these are as I only paid for tang.
I will stop jacking the boys thread now but again thanks people

Man crack on we all friends ere and also not sure who ya clone fairy is but ya need an upgrade ltfol

Maybe polish the wings or summink?

Erm yeah all valid points on clone care tbh

Nearly all my cuts came unrooted so if they fail only bgb to blame tbh mate!!

However life is good and all my cuts/mums are double healthy tbh!!

Also to any of my Clone fairy's I love you all and thankyou for not dropping me any of this shit that been mentioned over the last page

Worst ctd I've had is thrips but a bit of pyrethrum 5 smashed them to pieces lads!!!

Nameste love to all

B

bigganjabud

Ps ctd = clone transmitted disease lol

Also don't meen to come across as concieted

T

The Kraken

This is how I keep my cuts, 3x 8w light. They are actually flea traps, I just removed the base & kept the little stands. Works really well.

picture.php

G

ganjygav

Man crack on we all friends ere and also not sure who ya clone fairy is but ya need an upgrade ltfol

Maybe polish the wings or summink?

Erm yeah all valid points on clone care tbh

Nearly all my cuts came unrooted so if they fail only bgb to blame tbh mate!!

However life is good and all my cuts/mums are double healthy tbh!!

Also to any of my Clone fairy's I love you all and thankyou for not dropping me any of this shit that been mentioned over the last page

Worst ctd I've had is thrips but a bit of pyrethrum 5 smashed them to pieces lads!!!

Nameste love to all

Cheers dude.
Just spoke to the fairy of mine and he assures me they're all tang. He uses pots over and over and they do have a few different strains on the labels but none say tang lol.

He also said that he will replace any that die so the fairy ain't all that bad.

Ive only ever had spider mites from this guy once but they're easy enough to wipe out especially early in veg.

Just got to sit on my hands for a week and let them bounce back before I start growing them.

G

ganjygav

This is how I keep my cuts, 3x 8w light. They are actually flea traps, I just removed the base & kept the little stands. Works really well.

View Image

Your clones look super healthy and vibrant.
Yeah my guy needs lessons but then I'm no good at it either but I can only grow once a year now anyway so no good to me even if I could.

B

bigganjabud

Cheers dude.
Just spoke to the fairy of mine and he assures me they're all tang. He uses pots over and over and they do have a few different strains on the labels but none say tang lol.

He also said that he will replace any that die so the fairy ain't all that bad.

Ive only ever had spider mites from this guy once but they're easy enough to wipe out especially early in veg.

Just got to sit on my hands for a week and let them bounce back before I start growing them.

Dude spidermites are unforgivable serious man I hope the dude gets he's forskin caught in a rosin press!!!