What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mammoth P Microbes

Bwanabud

Wake up call folks why is it so difficult to grow a fucking weed ???? why are people so worried about 15 percent gains ??

You got to be insane to spend that kind of money you would go further purchasing Urea or another route Calium nitrate 50 pound bag much cheaper and cut down on veg time yet grow massive plants

Relax Slippy,
It's free, if people get an increase in yield either for smoke or cash...what's the problem ?

I'm going to put it in 1 rez feeding 20 plants, and none in the other rez feeding 25 plants in 1 of my rooms...and see the results.
:tiphat:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Relax Slippy,
It's free, if people get an increase in yield either for smoke or cash...what's the problem ?

I'm going to put it in 1 rez feeding 20 plants, and none in the other rez feeding 25 plants in 1 of my rooms...and see the results.
:tiphat:

Keep us posted. :yes:

Lrus007

Veteran
good to see ya JJ.
got it today pains me to say this, your right.
got 250ml and two 60ml bottles.
will give it a try next run.
Lrus007

B

blue_tick

i received my email today saying it's in route. look forward to giving it a go

peace

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Got my sample on the way =)
The tracking info says its 2lbs, so its gotta be more than a little 2 oz bottle in there.

B

blue_tick

Got my sample on the way =)
The tracking info says its 2lbs, so its gotta be more than a little 2 oz bottle in there.

i am thinking the same thing. mine as well says 2 lb package and that just seems heavy for 2 oz

peace

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got 3 or 4 bottles, one small (the smalls you cn buy at the store) and 2 or 4 tiny sample size (2oz)

Phases

Has anyone In Canada ordered the samples and heard anything back or received the samples?

I tried to order a sample but didn't hear anything back.

On the upside my hydro shop hooked me up with 250ml bottle and 2 60ml bottles. So I can hopefully see how well it works on a couple runs.

Bwanabud

Has anyone In Canada ordered the samples and heard anything back or received the samples?

I tried to order a sample but didn't hear anything back.

Mammoth has a strict rule of not shipping to Canada...you guys have hockey, maple syrup, and large breasted women..you don't need any stinking Mammoth :biggrin:

Levitationofme

I used the Mammoth P on my Chemdog grow.
It was one of a couple changes I made, so I don't have a whole lot to compare it with

I used Happy Frog Potting soil/NFTG nutrients and the big P.
I moved from Coco to soil.

The gals grew great, their were no deficiencies. They were in top condition the whole grow. I will keep using the product

Perhaps I'm just getting a better handle on growing, I'm still a bit of a noob here.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Keep us posted on your observations. I used a couple of small bottles on a grow. They grew great but they usually do.
:yeahthats
kinda hard to say for sure;
altho i do think i may have over-used it slightly in early bloom and caused a lil bit of burn....
not conclusive but it SEEMs like it works....

Bwanabud

Keep us posted on your observations. I used a couple of small bottles on a grow. They grew great but they usually do.

I track all of my rooms to the gram per strain, I'll definitely know immediately upon cured product how much I gained...15% will be substantial in my case.

DJXX

Veteran
Well I have been using this product going on four months now and I am 100% sold. I have been growing for over 30 years and have never seen one product increase yields so well without locking shit up and fuking my plants all to hell. I have been using the same medium (coco and perlite) for almost 15 years and have been using the same nutes for almost 5 years now (MaxiGro and MaxiBloom). I do not use much of anything else except Cal-Mag. I use NO boost and havent for years. I am a solid grower as can be attested by many people here at ICmag. It was easy for me to see the difference especially at the end and the only difference was MammothP. It is a bit pricey but as stated in the Title, YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR IN LIFE!!!! This product more than pays for itself in my opinion. Since the proof is in the pudding, hehe, here is some pudding.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View
mage
i could just type the same story JJ,,,i think my stuff has never looked better and like you its the only thing i changed...so you got those baseball bats with it...OMG i am really really really stoked now....mine is stacking much better and for being in flower only 3 weeks it looks like the usual 5 weeks in...Christmas is gonna be really good to me and my friends that i usually give presents to...your grow rocks Jabberjaw...thanks for letting me know you like it too..DJXX