What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wild Nebraska hemp street views

johnnybhang

Here are some healthy wild stands of hemp along the railroad tracks. Anywhere on US-30 between Ames and Fremont Nebraska google street view has some great shots.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

troutman

Seed Whore
Not that I want hemp beside my Cannabis grow spots. But it would be cool to see some near where I live. :)

Could be a free source of CBD oil and hemp seeds. ;)

I have some hemp seeds and have thought of throwing them to start a wild patch too. Just have to select a really
isolated location far from people so nobody messes with it and to avoid pollinating somebody's Cannabis plants.

johnnybhang

Not that I want hemp beside my Cannabis grow spots. But it would be cool to see some near where I live. :)

Could be a free source of CBD oil and hemp seeds. ;)

I have some hemp seeds and have thought of throwing them to start a wild patch too. Just have to select a really
isolated location far from people so nobody messes with it and to avoid pollinating somebody's Cannabis plants.

Now is a good time for farmers to start collecting seeds from the wild patches in their area. If anything as hemp becomes grown more and more widespread again, great suitability already in these wild plants.

'Boogieman'

We have wild hemp all over Indiana. From what I observed there are no trichomes at all. I destroy every bit I find. It's taller that what's pictured but other than that very similar.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
We have wild hemp all over Indiana. From what I observed there are no trichomes at all. I destroy every bit I find. It's taller that what's pictured but other than that very similar.

Pity of destroying those plants.

From Mel Frank's grower's guide book

Attachments

• 20190305_234530.jpg
    20190305_234530.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 140

'Boogieman'

Because I grow outdoors and the hemp seeds everything. Good luck trying to get high on ditch weed people I been around it all my life it's good for fiber that is it.

'Boogieman'

Pity of destroying those plants.

From Mel Frank's grower's guide book

Indiana hemp doesn't mature until early - mid October. It blooms in July but flowers forever. It's very stretchy like a sativa with thin leaves. Furthermore I have grown out a bunch seeds from Durban Poison x Indiana hemp and it was absolutely garbage. I have smoked the shit as a kid with no tolerance and it gives nothing but a headache. It's just a weedy plant to me, If I want to grow good weed I have to destroy any hemp I can find.

johnnybhang

A quote from Growers Guide by Mel Frank - "As expected, the figures for average THC in Midwestern weeds are quite low. this is consistent with their reputation for low potency. But the range of THC goes up to 2.37 percent in the Illinois study. This is comparable with some of the higher-quality imported marijuana and is consistent with some people’s claims that Midwestern weeds provided them with great highs."

Can anyone confirm this of any Illinois samples?

shithawk420

Veteran
Wtf? How the hell did I miss this thread? I'm in ground zero of hemp in illinois.the shit ruins every crop so it's hard to grow in a greenhouse.we got a 100 foot greenhouse we can even use.so yeah I'm a little upset about it.i guess if you see a hemp plant on the side of the road and wanna make oil that's cool but honestly really is it worth it? Naw man.so yes I have smoked feral Illinois hemp and no.not in my experience is it worth messing with. but I'll be damn if the stuff don't look good

shithawk420

Veteran
Not to mention unless you grow it or own acres of land in the country your going on someone else's property to chop it.this is a great thread.it pertains to my situation perfectly

Latest posts

Latest posts