What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nigerian Landrace

Muad' Dib

Hi mates... I bought these 3 packs and like to know your opinion.
I've not found any pic or references to this nigerian seeds around.

Derg Corra Collective claims that this is the old nigerian weed from AMS coffees in the 80's, hash and lemon tea aromas and a few phenos to enjoy but... I'm worried about how many of them will sprout properly, i think these seeds are a bit old.

Vibes.

troutman

Seed Whore
It doesn't mean those seeds are from the 80's. Probably just means it's the same kind that was around back
then and kept pure They also sell the Aunt of Farouk that was obtained about 40 years ago. Try them out.

Muad' Dib

Yeah for sure are not from the 80's, maybe i used the wrong words to say that the seeds were stocked in the shop some years. That Aunt of Farouk keeped my attention too, do you know threads or pics about growing her?

Bardo Eagle

Hi,I saw some photo online,are properly NLD and really interesting,not extremely long flowering(16 week),beautiful plant. Nigerian landrace are thought to be the strongest weed in Africa(to me :biggrin: )

Muad' Dib

Thanks mates. I've been looking for info in other forums and finally found some beautiful pics and good comments about these seeds. As far as i understand, this nigerian comes from a repro of afropips stock.

This pic is from the shop and looks very similar to those people post around.

What i see is a good feedback, there is a good germ ratio, not too many herms, a beautiful sativa expression and exotic aromas... It seems a good job. I'm getting more and more eager to pop them.

Satta

This Derg Corra Nigerian line is old Afropips seed reproduced by azoobidies few years back.good luck with them.