What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

if you have a rolling paper depot and you find it diffcult to sell

White Beard

With the rise in concentrates, I may well have a lifetime supply, but I’m not ready to offload them yet....

shithawk420

Veteran
Between me and everyone I know we go through 2 packs a day.how the hell am I supposed to contact you without any info? I'll buy a couple cases

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO we roll French Lights usually.fuckers are like $2.50 a pack. I'd use TOPs if I was desperate enough.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Too bad, you're a couple months too late. I just gave away my entire stash of papers, pipes, and everything else I have collected since 1969. There were tons of Zig Zig Wheat Straw papers as well as many chocolate and strawberry flavored papers. I kept the Ralph's Wired Papers. I love those.

Also gave away enough brass pipe parts to start a lamp factory. All my bongs, except one. Chillums, Dugouts, electric pump pipes and even the infamous "gas mask" pipe. That fucker was a killer even in the days of Mexican Brick Weed.

I am getting ready to move and selling/giving away everything I own before I leave.

Right now, my paper stash is a box of Element rice papers and a box of RAW "tips".

I must admit, my buddies and I rolled a joint with the strawberry papers to remember what it was like..... OMG, I would rather smoke an ass. LOL Can't believe we ever did that. LOL

Gry

Nothing was quite like the the wheat zig zigs, they resulted in a lot of missing pages of Gideon bibles.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Last edited:

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
bible-1024x683.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
My buddy who is a bum always has a spare Bible for rolling cigs and joints.hes a holy roller! Lol

WelderDan

Veteran
Original OCB's for the win. Learned to roll with 'em. No gum, 150 papers for 50 cents back then.