What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So many glue seeds out?! (List of all the current commercial Glue seeds)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually was just gifted a GG4 clone from a grower in the MI from a long time active member here. I got no reason to doubt it since I also got another thing I have been after for altruistic reasons. I also have my keeper cut of GB BX3 which is pretty fucking nice. Wife loves it. Tip of the hat to you. Its some fine smoke. I plan on a side by side by summer of them. Hope your wife is better and have not kept up on a lot of stuff here lately.

Id like a try at the DB6 and was led on but that turned into a Lucy and Charlie Brown field goal thing.

Love the GB BX3.

Wife doing alot better. I have Dan's beans the 6 came from as well as beans I made using his 8. I'll pop them when the time is right.