What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Glueberry OG

meizzwang

so has anyone finished a plant yet of glueberry OG? Smoke report? Sounds like solid genetics minus the DP blueberry part....

Frank Walter

r there any other breeders offering gorill glue seeds or crosses? if not i might try out that one aswell, its kinda hard to come by gorilla glue if u dont know anyone who has it (in eu)

noodles05

r there any other breeders offering gorill glue seeds or crosses? if not i might try out that one aswell, its kinda hard to come by gorilla glue if u dont know anyone who has it (in eu)

I agree, i'm in oz & the only place i see GG is on here.
It looks & sounds amazing, so i was excited when i got a freebie from DP. the seed has popped, so i might keep a diary on it & post.

noodles05

DP Glueberry OG seedling
I will post more as progressing.

Attachments

• Glueberry OG seedling.jpg
    Glueberry OG seedling.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 56

saitama

Very nice saitama.
nice healthy green & leaf formation.
How far along are they?

Almost exactly a month from initial soak in cup. I might add that the top two outers have been topped, the top center has had no type of training that the lower two are in the process of being manifolded.

noodles05

Thanks saitama, i just had a look.
i like the cuts in the water bottles to, cheap alternative when theres no wool about.

saitama

Day 6. Some stretch going in. Lady in the bottom left looks to be either stunted or indica leaning. The others are getting pretty tall.

EGTLpj9.jpg

0m43Pem.jpg

YXQdU9R.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts