What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Fuck

zeet

Veteran
Just got hooked up with a cut...Another one of those strains that I can't find any info on. Anybody got anything for me? Lineage, pics, big stretch (or not), etc..

Thanks in advance good people.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not may folks got there hands on those. If memory serves me right it is gg4 x head fuck. Head fuck is an Alaskan thunder fuck pheno that's been in the mitten for years. Someone else could give a better description maybe. If the cut you got originally came from me, it's a gg4 leaner. I only ran it twice and passed it to a few folks that have given her some justice. Maybe 1 of them will chime in. Can't wait to look through the rest of the seeds to see what's there. Maybe another year or 2 though.

zeet

Veteran
Thanks Smokin Joe...that gives me a start!
She rooted real quick that's fer sure

Duck_Doi

Gorilla Fuck is Gorilla Glue #4 x Head Frack (Old School Matanuska Thunder Fuck from the 70's x Blockhead ibl).

Thank you Joe for the cut! Gorilla Fuck #3 had a big amount of stretch, I think it's safe to say she doubled in size.

Here she is week 1 of flower (Back left corner).
Sp3GBqM.jpg

Week 2, starting to stretch
8FUSM6u.jpg

Week 5
SRpEXaw.jpg

Week 6 or 7
QFI18JK.jpg

Week 8 or 9
NzvZKNi.jpg

Duck_Doi

Bag Appeal: Dense little nuggets covered in trichomes with a small amount of dark orange hairs.
Rating: 8/10

Smell: Hard to explain, Very sweet sugary rubber with hints of GG #4.
Rating: 7/10 It's very different smelling in a good way.

Taste: I don't think there was anything.
0/10

High: More of a night time smoke, didn't do much when I smoked it during the day. Pack a few bowls of this and you got yourself a nice chill, relax, night ahead of you. I'd say it helped me fall asleep.
Rating: 7/10 If it got me high during the day and had a little more kick, it would be better.

Overall: A super sticky dank smellin' strain that'll be sure to please. Looking forward to the next dance with her, Joe told me her buds get bigger than what you see here.

Sample bud from day 52.
rO4sDmH.jpg

The finished product chopped at day 64 and cured for 1 week.
amkxRnA.jpg

DQK2762.jpg

Hope this helps :tiphat: :ying:

Last edited:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Damn. That's a hell of a good looking plant. Best of a few worlds there I'd say. Nice. I'm looking for a glue cross myself. Something just like that!

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks duck for chiming in. My memory is shit these days. I used to keep better track of thing in a notebook. Now Leo has a notebook full of useful info if the fuck heads ever desire to grow pot.

growingcrazy

It looks like I have been hanging out in the wrong places. Is there really no taste from her? Any photos of the head fuck?

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad this thread popped up , these are next on my list of seeds to be popped , hoping for nice yielding pheno of some Dank !!! :tiphat:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Glad this thread popped up , these are next on my list of seeds to be popped , hoping for nice yielding pheno of some Dank !!! :tiphat:
She's a stepper. Stronger than glue, but she will still need some support or your scrapin buds off the floor..
Fruityglue to strait grape glue smells. Big Fan ;)

zeet

Veteran
Here she is! Not much in the smell dept, or flavor tbh, but she is a knockout stone! Maybe I could have done better with her? I dunno...

Attachments

• gallery 12051 509 488
    gallery 12051 509 488
    40.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0150.jpg
    DSC_0150.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0151.jpg
    DSC_0151.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 60
  • DSC_0157.jpg
    DSC_0157.jpg