What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRESTORM

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great job on this cross here bro , love how #7 stacks up ,how many ladies were in the pheno hunt ? If you don't me asking

I went through 25 plants. I like to do 50 with a new cross but after I found #7 I stopped popping these seeds... I still have another 20 of these seeds left. The 3 I chose to keep around for a better look see.. #43 had some naners in late flower she was culled. #7 is more OG with the glues potency. #45 is a mix of Fire og and gg#4 great but not as good as #7. I need to do some stress testing on #7. Want to see how she handles a crappy grow.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is getting back to normal after my pump issue. I have way to many test plants going its causing problems keeping up with it all. I'm just 1 person. Will concentrate on my keepers for awhile.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FIRESTORM#45
picture.php

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
I purposefully messed with the #7 quite a bit in veg. Took it pretty much to the limit of death and it came back great in just a week of flushing and low EC feeds. We'll see how she does in flower but she seems very stable.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I purposefully messed with the #7 quite a bit in veg. Took it pretty much to the limit of death and it came back great in just a week of flushing and low EC feeds. We'll see how she does in flower but she seems very stable.

I put her through some PH fluctuations in veg , not purposely but ..... yeah she barely threw a bad leaf where other strains looked horrible !
so she can handle PH fluctuations better than some .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made a few #45 x Bio Diesel. I have 9 more Firestorm's in the loop. A few from the 1st batch and a few from the 2nd..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Few more weeks for those. I have another 10 seedlings of FS in veg.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts