What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gluekle (Gorilla Glue #4 x Querkle)

Trucksta

picture.php

Trucksta

Bro u on my ass I see these I out from the man if u message me and talk to me instead of posting messages like these and give a person to explain wtf or you one of those people that judge people and don’t know what happened?i still got the seeds I was supposed to send back but you can talk with me instead of putting or business out there like shit happens bro long as you get them is what matters u were very good to me I would not fuck you over like that so let’s talk before you pass judgment that’s just fucked up and for the record I received 3 packs of these from the man how was I supposed to send u these???

Trucksta

My bad I see death bubble I have a pack of 50 for you give a chance to talk with u I just got back from doing a year bro I can’t text or message anyone until I get 50 posts the live and learn I fucked up I would never fuck you over like that smh

Trucksta

Just to let you know I have trinity pack death bubble pack and some head fuck I have for you you should just message me bro

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another thread of some previous work grown by Theman13 that couldn't have been done better.