What's new

Barry Coopers child taken away...

alaskan

Sorry I have been out of touch for a bit. The recent raid on our home kept us busy and we have temporarily lost custody of our 8 year old son because we exposed a kop stealing drug money. You can watch all the details of this tragedy by visiting NeverGetBusted and viewing our newly posted "BackTalk Show 3 with Barry and Candi." You can also read the breaking story at TrueSlant. We also have some great NeverGetBusted tips on the show.

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful donations. The money helps with our legal defense and we really need it or we wouldn't ask. Candi and I get teary eyed every time we receive a donation because we can feel the warmth in your giving.
The kops took all of our computers and equipment so several of you mailed us computers. Thanks so much and we will return them very soon.
My family promises to continue fighting korruption for you and yours. It's a team effort. Long Live KopBusters!
Peace,
Barry

Last edited by a moderator:

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guess he's not as smart as he thought he was.
If that doesn't make folks think twice about his useless DVD nothing will.

alaskan

hum·ble
   /ˈhʌmbəl, ˈʌm-/ Show Spelled [huhm-buhl, uhm-] Show IPA adjective,-bler, -blest, verb,-bled, -bling.
–adjective
not proud or arrogant; modest: to be humble although successful.
having a feeling of insignificance, inferiority, subservience, etc.: In the presence of so many world-famous writers I felt very humble.
low in rank, importance, status, quality, etc.; lowly: of humble origin; a humble home.
courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.
low in height, level, etc.; small in size: a humble member of the galaxy.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I think people give this dude too rough a time. Ego-case, maybe, but a sign of the times no less.

It's terrible that this is happening to him, now he's one of us.

master shake

wow this is terrible, don't even know what else to say...

I feel so bad for them. I know Barry has always expressed how horrible and evil it was raiding homes and stealing children from loving, pot smoking, families. But this doesn't mean it should happen to him. What a fucking shame...hope he gets his boy back soon

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hum·ble
courteously respectful: In my humble opinion you are wrong.
:laughing:yeah, that would be it.

"Never Get Busted" "Never Get Busted Again" & "Never Get Raided"
are all products he sells, portraying himself as an authority on the matter. Considering that he got both busted and raided, repeatedly, illustrates why his products are false advertisement (and that's being generous) from the title to the end credits.

gdtrfb

have you seen my lighter?
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can't really fault his efforts re: dvd's. he's obnoxious, but it's an effort i don't see a lot of other people making.

i also can't really forgive his time being part of the machine he's on the other end of now, tho.

nobody deserves this shit, but it's hard to not recognize karma in action.

alaskan

are all products he sells, portraying himself as an authority on the matter. Considering that he got both busted and raided, repeatedly, illustrates why his products are false advertisement (and that's being generous) from the title to the end credits.
How exactly are you going to stop someone from raiding your house if you're not there?

Have you ever been put in handcuffs and forced to wait for the officers to come up with a good charge?

You obviously have zero understanding of the circumstances around his arrest/raid if you think anything from his films could've prevented the things being done...

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dripping in it.

i·ro·ny
1   /ˈaɪrəni, ˈaɪər-/ Show Spelled[ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
–noun,plural-nies.
the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
All of these guys are obnoxious and egotistical. Marc Emery, David Malmo Levine, Barry Cooper... Jorge Cervantes. Sure they talk a lot of shit at times. They also add a lot of value to the cause.

Barry may have crossed the line and stuck his dick where he knew he shouldn't have. Making videos is one thing, taunting the police is quite another. Not saying he deserved what he got but shit man, don't push your luck that far.

Ed Rosenthal and Tommy Chong are two guys who are completely cool and got completely fucked. Ed was working as an officer of the state helping them develop their medical harvest. Tommy got busted for selling his name to a bong company (didn't even own the company). I weep for those cases, but not for Mr. Cooper.

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You obviously have zero understanding of the circumstances around his arrest/raid if you think anything from his films could've prevented the things being done...
IDK, but I think you just agreed with me.:wave:
If you think anything from any of his films could've prevented any raid you probably bought one.
He could've not made his misinformed films and he probably wouldn't be busted right now. He'd probably be a rent-a-cop behind a desk somewhere, enjoying his third donut. And if you think my posts are somehow belittling your hero you need to read the other posts around it. I'm not the one saying that it's funny, or that he deserved it, because it isn't and he doesn't. He did make his own bed, though. I hope his kid recovers from the shock of being forcefully removed from his family.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
How exactly are you going to stop someone from raiding your house if you're not there?

Have you ever been put in handcuffs and forced to wait for the officers to come up with a good charge?

I have nothing against the guy...but bro, he is selling the product saying you will, "Never get Busted Raided"...there are no such guarantees...as you just illustrated--:tiphat:

Guess he's not as smart as he thought he was.
If that doesn't make folks think twice about his useless DVD nothing will.
Do you guys take it seriously too when they tell you about 'the best' car oil on the market?
Of course there is no magic force field to stop a raid. Isn't that obvious?

Some guy tries to spread knowledge for a buck (are you gonna bash the glassblowers selling pieces that cost $10 for $300, a 3000% markup, too?) and look what ppl say behind his back.
I guess it's bc he's an ex cop why he's getting all this heat though.
Had he not been, the responses here would be different.

are all products he sells, portraying himself as an authority on the matter.
Oof course he portrays himself as an authority on the matter...he just made a fucking DVD on it!
Do you get angry @ the Dunkin Donuts person acting as an authority on the matter of serving someone coffee?

alaskan

I can't believe that some people on cannabis forums can be as stupid as some in these threads...

I watched all of his videos for free on youtube when they first came out, and they're all aimed at specific crowds...

The "already in handcuffs and unable to do a thing about anything" crowd wasn't one of them, and you're just being ignorant trolls by acting like he deserves what's happening.

I hope a few of you guys get raided, no matter how smart you are, or how many cameras/news crews you have around to document your little at home protests/grows...

You mess with the law.. you pay the price...

OBEY

He may have been an asshole in the past, but at least he's actually taking physical action to improve our situation instead of sitting at a computer in the dark coming up with clever new insults...

I can't stand the guy and think he deserves quite a bit of misery for all the misery he has caused others. But other than people who abuse their kids, nobody deserves to have their kids taken away from them. (I guess there are other exceptions, but this doesn't seem to be one of them)

This really sucks, what justification was used to take the kids? He was busted for filing a fake police report and a tiny bit of weed, right? They can take your kids away for that? The pot charge wasn't a felony, was the false police report charge a felony?

This is just wrong, regardless of what misery Barry Cooper's prior actions caused others. His kids don't deserve this. His wife doesn't deserve this. Even Barry doesn't deserve this.

EDIT: Apparently this is a custody battle. The child is Candi's son from another marriage. The father is using this to try and gain custody of him.

ROJO145

Veteran
His "target" audience for his completely useless dvd's are teenagers and people with zero common sense.I wonder how the thousands still locked up because of him feel? Its nice that after a long career and thousands imprisoned he saw the "light":tiphat:But he isnt in it just for money right,he actually cares now!!!!!