What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best strain for..

bgb

the northeast outdoors??...some thing that yields good and has tight ass buds....help please.............:dunno:

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
There are many i think, but here are a few

Biddy early -Magus genetics
Early pearl- Sensi seeds
Mendicino Madness -thseed
Dutch Treat -east island seeds
Reeferman has a couple of earlies for sale

Search " September"

Barefoot

ICMag Donor
I've never grown the "Biddy Early" but I read that she is finishing in mid of oct.....

My earliest strains (End of August - Mid of Sept. at 48°N)

- PP (Female Seeds)
- ES (Female Sedds)
- Lebanese (Bluehemp)

FireFly22

bgb
Dono about Biddy Early Finishing in mid october...At 46 its done by the 25th of september and could even go earlier if needed. Its top quality smoke. I would try BCSweettooth (it was breed for 50th lat), and maybe Reefermans Early Bubba Kush....If you have the money go for Dr.Greenthumbs and call him and ask him for some Iranian G13. If my memory serves they are like $150 for a ten pack of fem. and yield up to 200g and finish by september 1st at or around the 45th.

Last edited:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Ever heard of a search function?
Kidding, but really it helps..
Go with some indica strain from Nirvana.

TheOutlawTree

bgp it depends how far north you actually live...What latitude are you at??

Any of breeder brads Guerilla Gold crosses will work. Ill reccomend GG x C99 f3
GG#3

Also these
Mighty Freeze
Mighty Durban x MAF

unleashdagreen is where to get the seeds bro

BC Ak-47 -- highly recommended.

Yields are great and buds are tight like a tiger. Harvest dates range from end of September to Early October in the northern hemisphere. Beans are really cheap too.

G

Guest129216

I've never grown the "Biddy Early" but I read that she is finishing in mid of oct.....

My earliest strains (End of August - Mid of Sept. at 48°N)

- PP (Female Seeds)
- ES (Female Sedds)
- Lebanese (Bluehemp)

I got some seeds from Denmark for next season(Lebanese amongst others...). A freebie packet with 5 seeds came too. They are labeled "Bluehemp". Do u know what kinda seeds they are? Maybe this is a longshot.

Good luck with ur grow Northeast man. At your lat u have many choices. I lived a year in VT and i saw many healthy lookin plants there.

G

Guest129216

Thanks barefoot, that helps. I didnt know that. Guess I'll just try them outdoors and see what happens....

GG looks like good plants for northern hem. BGB. Good luck