What's new

post your moldy buds thread

1000ARMSofKALI

not only beautiful side of cannabis you can see, but also some really bad things, this is thread of bad bad thing...MOLd:bashhead:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kali:ying:

sunwukong

Having vietnam style flash backs looking at those pics....and I was born in 1983! But seriously, this thread has some educational potential, like showing newbie growers what mold looks like and what not to harvest/smoke. I like it.

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
eww, I hate mold

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If you see a dead leaf like this, there is probably mold brewing in there
picture.php

B

buddymate

I had work and the kids to cope with this year,plus I planted too many plants to harvest solo so towards the end of the season I had a few mouldy buds.

Attachments

• October 1'st 2009,Surrey,England. 001 (Small).jpg
    October 1'st 2009,Surrey,England. 001 (Small).jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
  • October 1'st 2009,Surrey,England. 002 (Small).jpg
    October 1'st 2009,Surrey,England. 002 (Small).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13

1000ARMSofKALI

:biglaugh:evil is everywhere, no matter how often you bleach your hands:muahaha:

yes sunwukong, i agree with you, some educational sense maybe...but everybody must see mold on these buds, worse buds are those which look ok but are mouldy and its not visible....

hi don dump i hate it too, but must say that this season i had no mold probs or just very little...youre right with that mold brewing, in very humid conditions its the case, dead material is good nutrient for mold...thx for posting your pics:yes:

hi buddymate, yeah it looks terrible hehe :watchplant: im glad you had succesfull harvest also...thx for posting

hey people look at this monstrous hive of evill and post your moldy pics
picture.php

kali:smokeit:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had a wet part in the middle of flowering season just after a nice dry and sunny early autumn.. The buds were swelling after the guano apps... Life was good... Then the rains came... It was a scramble to get everything in on time...

Pick your tops early... thats the number one rule!!!! Experience is the only way out.... :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Theres always a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow.... :D
picture.php

Had too many of these (with mold) this year... Mold season hit first thing in September... :eek:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

1000ARMSofKALI

yeah continuous rain can be shit, the best are strains with airy or semidense budstructure, but everybody loves that dense budzzzz...i remember continuous rain in last three weeks of flowering in 2007 season, the worst season ever....and it caused a lot of mold except bangi haze but many trichs were washed anyway...beautiful pics pipeline even despite the fact mold is ugly hehe...thx for contribution..

airy buds like this casey jones

picture.php

i dont care airy buds if calyxes are fat resinous, and buds are quality medicine
also if theres dense bud, mold can start inside and you cant see it and then its too late...

in fact this is greehhouse mold wheres no rain hehe:xmasnut: you can see how it is growing it started in bud and spread on leaf hehe
picture.php

kali:santa1:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not funny at all..... In fact down right dangerous and for some with lowered immune systems, deadly. So I guess you might as well go down to the freeway and laugh at the car accidents.

This thread is about knowing what NOT to smoke and if you think it's funny well, you might have to grow up a bit to get why it's not.

i was being sarcastic man, some of those plants down right didn't look moldy to me at all that's why i got a laugh out of it, sorry dude.

Smoke_A_Lot

1000ARMSofKALI

I live on the pacific coast and mold is my arch nemesis, every year I lose significant percentage of my yields to molds. This has lead me to use ruderalis to reduce flowering times and I must say that my F1 with HGF Blue Haze had plants that were finishing in June, August & September, a fine mix for insuring mold free harvest. I was so happy that I am starting another wave of the F1's again this year, can't beat harvesting fully mature plants June, July & August at least not here.
Peace.

hi expersetup bro

so you made ruderalis x bluehaze right? what is origin of this ruderalis? its nice it was succesfull, yeah enjoy full mature buds...

This thread is about knowing what NOT to smoke

i agree and someone who starts to grow needs to see how the mold is looking, i have only pics of terrible mold hehe unfortunately, but pics of starting mold are much more educational, because if you see it you can pull it out and gain more time...i dont know if you grow guerilla style then its much more difficult to control mold...but all depends on weather, you can build roof but if weather is shitty you can have moldy buds anyway:gday:

picture.php

kali

1000ARMSofKALI

hi ukganjafarmer, bro i dunno if you mean your post like a fun, ukfun hehe, because here are more depressing threads where people atack each other and a lot of bullshit, trolling, so tis not depressin unless your life depends on selling weed hehe or youre not adult yet, anyway post your moldy bud ok? some contribution maybe...

hi growcodile, thats terrible haha what a damage, monstermoldy bud huh, you didnt see it? or its super quick mold man? it can take few days to be in this stage of destruction, wow really great pics, i mean look at that moldy leaf detail...

G

growcodile

ty 1000armsofkali .. this is a great thread, love to see speciality pics .. even if its mold :D

yeah well the monstermoldy bud was in a bigger field, also i spotted him very late .. good he was the only one that super molded .. found 1-2 more with a bit mold, but that luckily was it :D

yes i found that moldy leaf sometime ago when i did some clones .. i liked the way the mold set in and was lucky to do such a nice macro :)

hehe now i remember i have 1-2 more really evil mold pics ... lets talk mother plants mold lol, must search for the pics :D

Latest posts

Latest posts