What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Resource: Lookin for trusted Hydroponic Consultants in NorCal

medman225

I'm currently running a nursery for a collective here in Norcal, and were looking to expand our facilities and what we can do. Id prefer to get some opinions from my trusted friends here at the mag(much like those who come here to find a trusted electrician), instead of just looking on yelp reviews.

Anyone who specializes in and offers Hydroponic Consulting, in Northern California, please list your contact info or website for us. If youd prefer to PM me, that works just fine too... however im sure there are plenty of people who would find this thread useful if were able to compile some trusted consultants and their contact info... AND, anyone is welcome to list hydroponic Consultants in SOCAL as well... anyone within California.

anyone who can personally recommend someone, all the better... the more endorsements a consultant gets, the better where able to trust theyre legit good people who will do right by us(no intended offense to anyone, but we all know the medical situation has brought with it many money hungry scammers... and just like with electricians, I know us growers want to be very careful with just whom we bring into our grows.)

any and all input will be greatly appreciated... if your a consultant yourself, then please either post or pm ur info and a little about how long uve been in the industry, and what u specifically specialize in and can consult upon.
thanks in advance everyone!

Latest posts

Latest posts