What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Leukemia & Cannabis oil ? any sucesses ? anybody know the best dosage ?

snake11

...You do realize that cannabinoid treatment IS chemotherapy, as opposed to radiotherapy or combination therapy?

Not only that, but there has been no real clinical studies on cannabinoid efficacy on any types of cancer, but several on animal models, and they all show that the efficacy of cannabinoid treatments is strongly dependent on the (over)expression of aforementioned cannabinoid receptors. On other studies (animal models again) show increased metastasis thanks to the immunosuppressant activity of the compounds in cell lines that do not express them.

Doctors cannot on good conscience rely on a treatment that is not proven - unlike the conventional cytostatic treatment plans, which have been proven to work times and times again. The consequences of going on a hunch, in this case prescribing cannabis, can be life-ruining for the patient and the doctor. Atleast here in Europe a doctor needs to have strong medical grounds to give a prescription, and cannabinoids do not have that yet.

Again, I might be able to give some kind of scientific insight on the subject after I've talked with the head of my study, but I suggest you consider the conventional treatments too - the remission rate of LGLL (T-cell) is near 100% with those. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3400163/)

Regards,

-mm

I do realize cannabis therapy is chemo I was speaking about conventional chemo. Current chemo causes hair to fall out, weight to drop, and many other problems. Many cancer patients don't survive it. I have witnessed this several times unfortunately. I have never seen cannabis cause this kind of destruction on an individual. And it is one plant not a cocktail that the pharmaceutical industry deems best. I am not a doctor but have seen what this plant can do. Here are some medical papers that have been written on cannabis and cancer.

http://www.collective-evolution.com...-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

justpassnthru

Veteran
cannabacca, google Granny Storm Crow's List and try to contact her on a site she is actually signing into. You may not have a great deal of time for research and reading, you can probably contact her via/ another site/ internet and get better results quicker. She is often at GrassC...if that is helpful.

My experience from reading as much as I possibly can is, the more rare the disease or cancer, it seems the more risk simpson oil (concentrated cannabis oil) and especially cannabinoids and thc are performing miracles. Hopefully, you'll be able to get the medicine and proper research asap and get on with making what time your wife has left...last as long as you expected. At least, that is my wish for you both. :comfort: jpt

I do realize cannabis therapy is chemo I was speaking about conventional chemo. Current chemo causes hair to fall out, weight to drop, and many other problems. Many cancer patients don't survive it. I have witnessed this several times unfortunately. I have never seen cannabis cause this kind of destruction on an individual. And it is one plant not a cocktail that the pharmaceutical industry deems best. I am not a doctor but have seen what this plant can do. Here are some medical papers that have been written on cannabis and cancer.

http://www.collective-evolution.com...-studies-that-prove-cannabis-can-cure-cancer/

And there you have it, exactly why cannabinoids are no miracle drugs.

" ...Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibited tumour-cell proliferation in vitro and decreased tumour-cell Ki67 immunostaining when administered to two patients."

Two out of nine. Not nine out of nine. And it was applied directly to the tumors - the most direct & effective way possible. None of the other studies are clinical studies, so no conclusions on their real efficacy can be made - it's just speculation until effectiveness in humans can be shown. And none of these have anything to do with LGLL. I've read almost every single one of those papers before this discussion, and none of them prove that cannabis can "cure" cancer (which is by the way, by its very nature, incurable - there is a reason why all the papers talk about remission, not cure.)

Also, many of the cytostatic agents I have ever encountered have been either directly plant-extracted or slightly modified to better the effects/lessen their toxicity. If fungus- and bacteria-based drugs are taken to account, then it would encompass the majority of them.

If cannabis would be used as a anti-cancer drug, strict standards would be applied on the quality of the product (amount of the active compound(s), purity, way of administration, diagnostic criteria etc etc, same ones that are applied to every single drug on the market for the sake of user safety) - standards that would be almost impossible to keep up with for the ordinary cannabis user, and so the production would most probably fall to the pharmaceuticals, so blaming the companies for the lack of real research is pointless - there's still money to be made, so the lack of incentive is clearly elsewhere (clue: idiotic drug policies of western nations, inhibiting the use of many useful compounds as drugs, not only cannabis.) Bear in mind too that most of the studies you posted were funded by pharmaceutical companies.

I could go on and on about why exactly the efficacy, potency and harmful effects of the ordinary cytostatic drugs go hand to hand, and why cannabinoids are probably best used as supportive therapy in most cases, but it's the age of internet, all the information is there if you are willing to look.

Have a nice Sunday,

-mm

p.s. And oh, the absolute majority of deaths related to cancers are due to cancer, not the treatments. The treatments are harsh because of the nature of the disease, in which less harsh treatments would lead to more deaths.

It is T-cell LGLL

LGLL is one of the rarer forms of leukemia, but 100 cases worldwide is definitely on the very low side. T-cell LGLL is the more common of the two (NK-cell LGLL being the other) and apparently responds better to treatment. Based on the studies I've read, I'd trust your oncologist - the mean survival rate and progression-free time seems quite high with proper treatment. However, there are no curative treatments as far as I'm aware of.

I'd say your best bet lies in conventional therapies, maybe combined with the cannabinoid treatment if needed. I'd consult your oncologist on the possibility of having fludarabine and cyclophosphamide therapy (FC treatment) as these are significantly better tolerated and have much lower toxicity than the methotrexate, and shown to have very positive effects specifically on T-cell LGLL. Still, 50/50 chance of remission/dying with methotrexate treatment is an crude exaggeration from your hematologist. With proper oversight methotrexate is a very useful and effective treatment method (despite having quite high toxicity.)

Have a nice day,

-mm

snake11

And there you have it, exactly why cannabinoids are no miracle drugs.

" ...Δ9-Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibited tumour-cell proliferation in vitro and decreased tumour-cell Ki67 immunostaining when administered to two patients."

Two out of nine. Not nine out of nine. And it was applied directly to the tumors - the most direct & effective way possible. None of the other studies are clinical studies, so no conclusions on their real efficacy can be made - it's just speculation until effectiveness in humans can be shown. And none of these have anything to do with LGLL. I've read almost every single one of those papers before this discussion, and none of them prove that cannabis can "cure" cancer (which is by the way, by its very nature, incurable - there is a reason why all the papers talk about remission, not cure.)

Also, many of the cytostatic agents I have ever encountered have been either directly plant-extracted or slightly modified to better the effects/lessen their toxicity. If fungus- and bacteria-based drugs are taken to account, then it would encompass the majority of them.

If cannabis would be used as a anti-cancer drug, strict standards would be applied on the quality of the product (amount of the active compound(s), purity, way of administration, diagnostic criteria etc etc, same ones that are applied to every single drug on the market for the sake of user safety) - standards that would be almost impossible to keep up with for the ordinary cannabis user, and so the production would most probably fall to the pharmaceuticals, so blaming the companies for the lack of real research is pointless - there's still money to be made, so the lack of incentive is clearly elsewhere (clue: idiotic drug policies of western nations, inhibiting the use of many useful compounds as drugs, not only cannabis.) Bear in mind too that most of the studies you posted were funded by pharmaceutical companies.

I could go on and on about why exactly the efficacy, potency and harmful effects of the ordinary cytostatic drugs go hand to hand, and why cannabinoids are probably best used as supportive therapy in most cases, but it's the age of internet, all the information is there if you are willing to look.

Have a nice Sunday,

-mm

p.s. And oh, the absolute majority of deaths related to cancers are due to cancer, not the treatments. The treatments are harsh because of the nature of the disease, in which less harsh treatments would lead to more deaths.

Thanks for the info you posted.
I do understand what you are saying but you have to understand you and other medical professionals keep saying we need clinical trials for a plant that has been used medicinally longer then anything else. Meanwhile big pharma and doctors overmedicate society with drugs that have horrible side effects. Many pharma companies used to give incentives to push their drugs, not heal patients. This is part of the reason we have an oc problem in America. I am very against the modern medicine practice of pumping our bodies full of various medicines that it takes half of a commercial to tell all of the side effects of a drug. Cannabis is all I use to stay healthy. I consider it a miracle drug since it not only works with cancer but aids, ms, and many other diseases without the dangerous side effects. Even if it only works for 2 out of 9 it is working. Also if you have not seen the patents big pharma and the us government has been making on cannabis. Their are a lot of claims made in them. While they tell us we need to wait and make sure everything is safe, they are getting as many patents as possible. Here is one

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2726258A1

This is one of hundreds!!

Thanks for the info you posted.
I do understand what you are saying but you have to understand you and other medical professionals keep saying we need clinical trials for a plant that has been used medicinally longer then anything else. Meanwhile big pharma and doctors overmedicate society with drugs that have horrible side effects. Many pharma companies used to give incentives to push their drugs, not heal patients. This is part of the reason we have an oc problem in America. I am very against the modern medicine practice of pumping our bodies full of various medicines that it takes half of a commercial to tell all of the side effects of a drug. Cannabis is all I use to stay healthy. I consider it a miracle drug since it not only works with cancer but aids, ms, and many other diseases without the dangerous side effects. Even if it only works for 2 out of 9 it is working. Also if you have not seen the patents big pharma and the us government has been making on cannabis. Their are a lot of claims made in them. While they tell us we need to wait and make sure everything is safe, they are getting as many patents as possible. Here is one

http://www.google.com/patents/CA2726258A1

This is one of hundreds!!
Hey,

Clinical trials are the basis of modern medicine, of course professionals keep demanding for them. Without clinical studies (preferably placebo-controlled, double-blind studies) we have no way of determining if a treatment has an real, medical effect or is it just the power of placebo. And why not test them? I feel that giving scientific base to any claim made is most important, especially when those claims concern another persons health. To me, "I smoke cannabis and I am healthy" or "I've heard of a dude who beat cancer with weed" is just not evidence enough.

The numerous ways cannabinoids can help relate to the abundance of CB-receptors in the body. Still, they work rarely as a sole therapy to diseases, as their effects are not that strong and rarely curative. 2 out of 9 means that in that particular case THC didn't help most of the patients at all. And cannabis has side-effects too. Or do you claim you never had a racing heartbeat, felt paranoid or disoriented or passed out after smoking? Woke up groggy next morning? If cannabinoids are to have a place in modern medicine, which we all clearly want to happen, we have to be realistic and not hold biases toward the subject.

And of course the companies (and government) try to get as many patents as possible in any given field of study. That's their way of securing their investment in studying the effects of cannabinoids against copycats and industrial spying. Especially in the field of medical science, where all the objective findings must be made public and the money involved is in millions and tens of millions, this is extremely important.

But I'm not here to defend governments and companies or to dissolve conspiracy theories concerning "big pharma" and western society - I'm trying to help a fellow human to figure out the best way to deal with his wife's cancer with scientifically based arguments according to my experience in this particular field.

Anyway, have a nice day

-mm

I stopped by to visit my elderly uncle a few years ago, big mean man in his day WW2 vet 50 years as a Grizzly bear hunting guide & Logger ect. just tough as nails. While talking with the man he started telling me that god damn marijuana is a miracle plant he said in that gravel grizzled voice !! Well this statement by this tough old guy seemed so odd I nearly fell off my chair I laughed so hard, years later I realized the man is right ! Yes marijuana is a miracle plant ! There is no drug I know of that has such a positive affect on so many ailments ! Is marijuana a powerful drug like say morphine for example ? no it's not, morphine by comparison can relieve mild pain all the way through to put you in a coma and even kill you if you receive enough, yes marijuana is a miracle plant ! monkman your help has been extremely valuable thank you, at this point things don't look nearly as grim as they did last week thank god for that. The Oncologist plan at this point is to leave my wife on cyclosporine 500 ( don't know the unit of measurement ) and do nothing else but monitor her until running into complications. It sounds to me like fludarabine and if this cancer is over expressed at receptors CB1 and CB2 cannabis just might put this Genie back in the bottle maybe even permanently !

I stopped by to visit my elderly uncle a few years ago, big mean man in his day WW2 vet 50 years as a Grizzly bear hunting guide & Logger ect. just tough as nails. While talking with the man he started telling me that god damn marijuana is a miracle plant he said in that gravel grizzled voice !! Well this statement by this tough old guy seemed so odd I nearly fell off my chair I laughed so hard, years later I realized the man is right ! Yes marijuana is a miracle plant ! There is no drug I know of that has such a positive affect on so many ailments ! Is marijuana a powerful drug like say morphine for example ? no it's not, morphine by comparison can relieve mild pain all the way through to put you in a coma and even kill you if you receive enough, yes marijuana is a miracle plant ! monkman your help has been extremely valuable thank you, at this point things don't look nearly as grim as they did last week thank god for that. The Oncologist plan at this point is to leave my wife on cyclosporine 500 ( don't know the unit of measurement ) and do nothing else but monitor her until running into complications. It sounds to me like fludarabine and if this cancer is over expressed at receptors CB1 and CB2 cannabis just might put this Genie back in the bottle maybe even permanently !

Hey!

Glad that I could help! I'd suggest a combination of drugs (say fludarabine and cyclophosphamide for example, as they work in different ways, boosting eachother - this is called synergistic effect, and so the dosage can be kept lower. Consult your oncologist on this possibility.)

It's true that cannabis is widely useful, but I still think that vigorous studying is needed to figure out exactly how widely. Maybe it's my own bias not wanting to call anything miraculous...

I'll be watching this thread as I can't PM yet, but if you have any questions or something I can help with, ask away!

Best of luck,

-mm

I realized it really was a miracle plant in hindsight after my wife nearly died once before due to the long term affects from Hemodialysis, those affects include starvation because at end stage renal failure everything the person smells and tastes smells and taste rotten especially meat. Also pain and restless legs can be a problem especially restless legs, marijuana aleviated all these problems along with insomnia and nausea, .. No I had to rethink the idea about marijuana that marijuana was a miracle plant yes it is simply because it can work so well on so many different ailments. monkman can you give us some details on the study you work at you seem to have a really good understanding on how cannabis works in regards to cancer which at this time is of interest to a lot of people stricken with this desease.

I realized it really was a miracle plant in hindsight after my wife nearly died once before due to the long term affects from Hemodialysis, those affects include starvation because at end stage renal failure everything the person smells and tastes smells and taste rotten especially meat. Also pain and restless legs can be a problem especially restless legs, marijuana aleviated all these problems along with insomnia and nausea, .. No I had to rethink the idea about marijuana that marijuana was a miracle plant yes it is simply because it can work so well on so many different ailments. monkman can you give us some details on the study you work at you seem to have a really good understanding on how cannabis works in regards to cancer which at this time is of interest to a lot of people stricken with this desease.

Sure - I work in a study aiming to find new therapeutic options for lower GI tract cancers, which are often very aggressive and usually found only after the disease has spread. Many of these cancers respond poorly to treatment too. I have studied some cannabinoids, among other methods, as sole treatment and supportive treatment too. The study is far from complete, but some cannabinoids are promising as chemotherapeutic agents, apparently best used as support for other cancer treatments, as they are well tolerated and have a low toxicity but are less efficient against aggressive diseases compared to conventional drugs. We'll know better in a few years, as the study gets completed.

-mm

Well... the material I have read often reads something like this, The patient was given Chemo therapy radiation therapy a bone marrow transplant all treatments were deemed a failure so the patient was told everything that could be done has been done and sent home to die. The family of the patient did research discovering Rick Simpson oil and the patient fully recovered. O.K. ... what killed the cancer ? how do you tell what killed the cancer ? nobody knows for sure because the patient after all did receive chemo, radiation therapy and it was all topped off with a bone marrow transplant as well as RSO so nobody really knows. At this point I would have a tendency to think as was stated earlier, in the right cases RSO enhances affects of traditional therapy's at the very least, it looks like the RSO some how highlights the cancer and the traditional therapy is the big hammmer along with the immune system and they kill the cancer together which is good enough for me and probably good enough for most people. The key thing I'm interested in, is this type of cancer over expressed at receptors CB1 and CB2 if so you may have the equivalent of winning the lottery ! It appears at this point that the RSO restores the abillity of the endocannabiniod system to communicate with the cancerous cells so the endocannabinoid system can trigger PCD (programmed cell death) the death of an old or abnormal cell. My understanding here is cancer survives by hiding from the immune system once the immune system detects or sees the cancer it can kill it like it is supposed to and RSO may help this process.

monkey5

Veteran
This is good advice!!

This is good advice!!

cannabacca, google Granny Storm Crow's List and try to contact her on a site she is actually signing into. You may not have a great deal of time for research and reading, you can probably contact her via/ another site/ internet and get better results quicker. She is often at GrassC...if that is helpful.

My experience from reading as much as I possibly can is, the more rare the disease or cancer, it seems the more risk simpson oil (concentrated cannabis oil) and especially cannabinoids and thc are performing miracles. Hopefully, you'll be able to get the medicine and proper research asap and get on with making what time your wife has left...last as long as you expected. At least, that is my wish for you both. :comfort: jpt
This is good advice too! monkey5

monkey5

Veteran
cannabacca, The Color Code book is great! Read this carefully. You will see cancer cells change back to normal! Cell talk to each other and the Coconut Oil book has a cancer section that is very good! monkey5

monkey5 thanks I will check that out some day when i have time my wife is a health person and forced me through a lot of produce also known as rabbit food, lost 20 lbs against my will but what ever, it makes her feel good. so WTF

A few notes

A few notes

LGLL is one of the rarer forms of leukemia, but 100 cases worldwide is definitely on the very low side. T-cell LGLL is the more common of the two (NK-cell LGLL being the other) and apparently responds better to treatment. Based on the studies I've read, I'd trust your oncologist - the mean survival rate and progression-free time seems quite high with proper treatment. However, there are no curative treatments as far as I'm aware of.

I'd say your best bet lies in conventional therapies, maybe combined with the cannabinoid treatment if needed. I'd consult your oncologist on the possibility of having fludarabine and cyclophosphamide therapy (FC treatment) as these are significantly better tolerated and have much lower toxicity than the methotrexate, and shown to have very positive effects specifically on T-cell LGLL. Still, 50/50 chance of remission/dying with methotrexate treatment is an crude exaggeration from your hematologist. With proper oversight methotrexate is a very useful and effective treatment method (despite having quite high toxicity.)

Have a nice day,

-mm

Hey, monkmountain! Your moniker sure belies the lock-step Big Pharma advice you're giving.
Here's the way I see it:

1. One out of one die of something - sooner, or later.
  2. The earthy and productive activity of growing enough cannabis for a RSO cure (60 grams), and turning it into oil, then starting the dosing procedure, takes about 3 months. Now, another 3 months to complete the regime. You, and your GOB (Ground Of Being), and maybe a buddy or two, have done this all by yourselves. You have used Earth, Fire, Air, and Water, plus your own skills, with the intentionality of helping yourself (or your loved one). This 'intentionality', from you and whoever helps you, is entering you just as the oil.
  3. If one goes the chemo/radiation route, you are allying yourself with a host of psychopaths in one of the most corrupt and dysfunctional industries on the planet - the Big Pharma/Medical Cancer that pretends to be our caring medical health provider. Instead of the intentionality of yourself and your friends, into your body, mind, soul, and spirit go the greedy, power-hungry intentionality of the aforementioned Big Pharma/Medical Cancer psychopaths.
  4. If you cure yourself with the RSO treatment, you will have a spiritual connection with the Earth, the buddies who helped you, and GOB until the day you die (of something nothing can cure). If you die, well, you will maintain your connection to GOB, and be very connected to the Earth.
  5. If you cure yourself with Big Pharma's chemo/radiation, you will be irrevocably enmeshed and in lock-step with the aforementioned psychopaths, and the completely overall broken system (civilisation?) as well. Your mind will be irretrievably set. No government connections to 9/11, forced vaccinations for everyone, no problem with a black Kenyan Muslim president with no birth certificate. You will have raised the health insurance premiums for everyone in the country with your multi-hundred-thousand-dollar cure, and you will continue to do so with all the after-chemo-radiation drugs you will be taking for the rest of your life to try to heal from the effects of the chemo/radiation therapy(?). If you die, you will die in abject mind-body-soul-spirit misery with no chance at all of feeling any connection to any natural, homoeopathic, decent things in this life , or any spiritual realm that you might have previously imagined. Instead of being infused with a connection to Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, and GOB, at your last rattling breath, you will be infused with all the kiddie porn, animal torture, and payments for extravagant yachts you have enabled your betrayers to accomplish. If Jesus was right, that Heaven and Hell are right here on Earth, you will be in Hell.
[Contradictions: I was saved by penicillin from a fatal case of pneumonia when I was 10 weeks old, and have been saved many times since from severe bronchitis, or pneumonia. I took valium for about 12 years before going back to Viet Nam, facing my fears, making peace with the land and the people, finally quitting the valium (disregarding the occasional hang-over). I have a 60% PTSD disability from the VA that I get about $1,200 per month from. I am either completely enmeshed with the 'system' I hate, or I am happily enjoying a bit of back-pay from the system I am now stealing from (my final argument for my disability was, "Look at me like Robin Hood - stealing from the rich, and giving to the poor". (As I considered myself at that time, as I spent 10 winters, from 3 to 6 months, in Viet Nam spreading around my ill-gotten American dough.) Just a little ammo for you guys who like throwing stones.]

I'm at the tail end of a 'Rick Simpson Reset". I'm up to about 1 1/4 grams per day and have about a week to go. I take 2 half-gram doses suppositorily at 9 am, and 3 pm, and a 1/4 gram capsule orally at night for a restful sleep. I take it suppositorily, as I am very sensitive to THC, and am basically intolerant to it in any amount above about a half hit of strong stuff. I mix my QWET (GrayWolf) RSO half and half with olive oil, which provides about a 35 mg drop from an eyedropper. My original material is the Indica Kali stain from Attitude Seeds, which tested out at (oil) 67% THC - .35% CBD.

My wife has totally freaked out twice from about a 2 drop dose of my mixture, and has sworn off Cannabis in all its forms or strains forever. I, too, was having psychological problems getting over a 4 drop dose only once at night for a good sleep, and couldn't take it at all during the day. I heard about the suppository method first in Rick Simpson's first e-book (great read!) at the very tail end, as a comment by one of his helpers (he said it made his lungs feel good). Then I tried it myself for a week or two with small doses on a 20 year old haemorrhoid that was getting more problematic. It worked on that. Then I saw the video of the happy gal who cured her lung cancer with this method. She too was THC intolerant, but stated that taking the medicine this way was no problem. My gram + 1/4 per day dosage is testament to that. It gets me a bit foggy and unresponsive to some daily tasks, but mostly it leaves me relaxed and well feeling, able to function, as I say, mostly. And I also say 'mostly' because upon waking in the morning, if I've had more than 2 beers, I feel like I am being treated by chemotherapy. About 1/2 hour after I wake up (after more than 2 beers the night before), I am attacked by an uber-nausea in the pit of my stomach that has caused me to walk outside a few times waiting to throw up. This feeling, and an accompanying mental state of not knowing whether I'm healing or dying, persists for 30 minutes to an hour, when I finally cough up a huge glob of very thick YUCK, which I spit on the ground, and my dog eats (making me almost throw up again). I quickly start feeling better, take my first morning dose, and spend the rest of my day in a relaxed, happy state. I suspect that the cannabis is acting something like 'antabuse' that is sometimes given to hopeless alcoholics. I'm not entirely hopeless, but I am mildly alcoholic.

I say 'Rick Simpson Reset', but I was diagnosed with mild to moderate COPD a year ago at the VA. I want to see if the cannabis has any effect on this disease. I have some doubts, as my particular COPD was caused by a lifetime of major abuse to my lungs with all forms of tobacco (up to 3 1/2 packs per day for years and years). This is a different situation than cancer, which I perceive to be an acute, as opposed to chronic, imbalance in the body chemistry or immune system. Cancer cells are mutated cells, where my little crusty brown cilia may just be dead and beyond repair. We'll see. Cancer is also different than COPD in that there is no pretended cure for it. You just use the little inhalers, then the oxygen bottle, then you die. Though I'd rather die of dehydration through the penis at a sex orgy, I'm almost 70 years old, I have enough valium and cannabis oil saved up, that this route might be somewhat tolerable, given a still pretty good connection to the things I hold important.

Though some of the opinions and alliances of monkmountain piss me off, he nevertheless states the important point that cannabis is not a miracle cure. Go to the doctor for a broken arm, pneumonia, and a few other things. Cannabis won't effect a cure here (though it will relax you to help nature heal you. He also scares me by stating that cannabis actually exacerbates some diseases. I will have to research this, for, to be honest, I sometimes wonder if the COPD wasn't progressing at a slower rate before I started taking the oil. My mornings are sometimes pretty rough, and occasional breathlessness is still a state of my life (contradictory to this, I do a half-mile uphill walk to the college where my wife is studying to get her nursing degree a couple of times per week, and feel great!).

Notes:

Rick Simpson, while still one of my heroes, over-simplifies, exaggerates, under-explains and under-documents his position. Still, his intentionality is 100% right on (which could be why he is so effective).

I had a lump on my head that started about 20 years ago. At the beginning of my RSR (Rick Simpson Reset), the lump started growing even bigger, scaring me enough to take a picture of it and send it in to the VA. They set up an appointment for about 3 weeks away. During this time, the lump grew and grew, then it just dried up and fell off - after 20 years. I took another picture, sent it in, and they cancelled my appointment.

I've been growing and making oil, and studying for about 3 years. I've stopped all this now, and probably won't start again for awhile. I have a couple of hundred grams saved up for me and wife and daughter, in case something comes up. I still believe in Cannabis as powerful medicine, but only for some things. I don't really like to smoke that much, and my stoner buddies mostly think the oil is too strong to smoke, and only a few scattered souls like my oil for a sleep aid, so there's no need to go on at this point.

I have some understanding how 'intentionality' works from my trip back to VN for the first time. This trip completely cured the 27 year long psychological dis-ease I obtained in the mountains and jungles during that war. So, I sometimes wonder to what degree, from both the healer and the healee, 'intentionality' (or prayer for you Abrahamic Trillemites (christians, muslims, jews)). effects the curing capacity of cannabis. But, on the other hand, I spent so much time over in Viet Nam, I met a lot of returning vets,hung out with them, and met only a few who affected a cure from their experience to the degree that I had. There were even one or two who seemed adversely affected by their return trip. And, so it goes with cannabis. Some benefit greatly both mentally and physically, but some don't

My mother's last wish was to die well for her 5 sons. She didn't like the experience much, but she performed some quite miraculous curse removals on all of us before she passed, freeing us up to carry on without guilt or remorse. Quite a gal. I'm starting to have similar thoughts (it's okay at 70), and I have a very strong intuition that my best course of action is away from vaccinating Big Pharma and the $35 per aspirin charging medical establishment. In fact, one of my main goals for the last 30 years has been to avoid involvement with the entire broken 'system'. There is just no fix for the greed and corruption throughout government and big business today. Gotta shut down, and reboot. Or, better, switch from the greedy Microsoft type system we have today, and switch over to something open source, like Ubuntu. (It never ceases to amaze me how so many keyboard warriors bitch, bitch, bitch on the alternative news sites - doing all their bitching through Windows on their Microsoft system. This is quite similar to writing Monsanto a passionate nasty letter on your laptop from your favorite table at McDonalds while eating chicken McNuggets (plastic), french fries (GMO), and drinking your favorite diet soft drink (aspartame (or amoeba poop.))

Read Ralph Waldo Emerson's Self Reliance and forget the party line. "Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind."

bh :tiphat:

Miraculous Meds

thanks to everybody for their contributions in this thread.

@canna, hows ur wife doing? I hope for the best for her.

@bh, I got a good laugh out of ur dog eating the glob. thanks for that bit of comedy in this serious situation of a thread.

My dad has all the great things that come with being sprayed by agent orange. 3 or 4 cancers, lymphoma being the main one killing him currently. I have plenty of experience with hash oils and creating forms for consumption of it. I just need to understand the dosing better for going for a rso style treatment. I will watch the u tube vids to see if it helps me to understand better. But so far in general it sounds like 60g of hash oil over 90 days. as an avg my oil is around 65%. is rso rated at a % or is it just hash oil with an avg like mine? I guess im asking is it 100% thc per g for the 60g. or is it like my oil at 60g?

I need to check in on how to make the suppository, cause if 60g over 90 days is correct that means, .66g per day? I know .1g is usually what I make my candies out of, and its usually twice too strong for the avg smoker.

I would love to talk to his oncologist but I fear legal ramifications. and I don't want to do anything to cause probs with his current chemo treatments. It sucks living under such bullshit laws that prohibit my family from even being able to discuss these issues.

Im going to review the links and suggestions to research the books mentioned in here. Im all ears to anyone that wants to point me toward more info that would help my family.

thanks, and much love... and a prayer to all of our ill family members and friends. whether ur god be jesus, buddah, the canna god, or no god, we all can feel some sympathy and send well wishes for those in need.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts