What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MyDx personal analyser

sadpanda

An interview with the CEO/scammer himself, Daniel Yazbeck of Yazbeck Investments [Whois] - http://www.cannainsider.com/daniel-yazbeck-cdx/
He lists his company values as: Transparency, Purity, Harmony, Limitless, Detail.
(these words remind me of the complete opposite of the MyDx "personal analyser")

daniel-yazbeck.jpg

Rickys bong

Veteran
.... you had to post that dude's slappable face.. lol...

This looked interesting when it first came out. But a bit of technical scrutiny proved it to be little more than a trinket that makes guesses of THC content based on spurious terpene detection.

They are supposedly coming out with a water testing sensor. That scares me.
People are going to trust their water quality to these guys? WTF...

sadpanda

heh, yeah their 'water tester' will probably just heat a droplet to detect how quick it evaporates, then call out to its web server, "which of the fifty US-based water analyses we've done most resembles the 'evaporation footprint' of their sample to give a nice clean happy reading to the customer"

Rickys bong

Veteran
The promoters are pumping the stock like this thing is flying off the shelves...

I have yet to see any positive reviews that are not paid or direct from the company.
Anybody else on here own one?