What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MrDank's Medicine Closet

MrDank

Veteran
Hello my friends,

I am going to start this thread and keep it updated with what's going on in my legal medical garden. Things are going to be a bit different than normal in my garden because I have made many changes due to becoming a legal medical grower. I am now growing fewer and larger plants than before, plus I have made a few changes to my feeding regimen. I used to use Fox Farm Tiger Bloom for the beginning stages of flower, but I have now switched to Age Old Bloom for my early flower stages cause I want to be as organic as possible.

My veg area is a 3.5'x3.5' area lit by a 400w MH. I let my plants get nice and beefy under the 400w MH in 2-gallon containers. Once they get 15-20" I then transfer them to 5-gallon containers for flowering.

Right now the strains I will be working with are:
Blowfish
DJ Short Blueberry
OG Kush (Abusive's)
Bubba Kush
Golden Goat
Durban Poison
Afgooey
Black Domina
Airbourne's G-13
AfKansastan

Here is a peek at my veg area excluding my clone dome and young plants

Last edited:

MrDank

Veteran
Most of my plants are in veg right now, but are getting very close to being flowered. I do have a few that are just being put in flower.

First up is my Blowfish. This clone is the one that Katsu passed around. She is a vigorous grower, finishes in 58 days, and has a smell and flavor that reminds me of Moonshineman's MrNice (GHP) clone mixed with blueberries and mint toothpaste. She gets super frosty and yields ok. Her stone is the best part. Great potency, removes the pain from my legs, yet lets me function like a normal human. Puts you in a good mood too.

She is on day 21 of flower. I flowered her at 18" and she is now 29"

MrDank

Veteran
Here we have my special Blueberry from DJ Short seeds. I selected her 3-4 years ago from 2 packs of seeds. With my new methods, she stayed very compact. I flowered her at 18" and she is only 24" right now. I wish she would have stretched more.

She is at day 16 of flower

MrDank

Veteran
OG Kush at day 12 of flower. She was placed in flower at 12" and she is now about 24". I feed her lightly during early flower to control her stretch.

MrDank

Veteran
Golden Goat

Now here is my favorite plant. I am already counting down the days till I chop her. She is only on day 1 of flower. She was just transplanted to her 5-gallon container. She will take about 77-80 days for perfection. She does not stretch too much, so I vegged her to a large 18" bush with a pretty even top canopy.

Golden Goat day 1 flower:

MrDank

Veteran
And last for now is a Durban Poison that I got this clone from some geek :wave: a while back. I have not finished one out yet, so I don't know a whole lot about her. I have smoked her a few times and she is very nice.

Durban Poison day 1 flower:

Last edited:

Apomixis

Rx

Rx

I'm happy to hear your now bonafide & continuing to represent the Afkansastan. :yes: She's been a study I've enjoyed but admittedly have yet to dial in like you had. :respect: Hope your harvests are bountiful and the future is bright

Kanza

aeric

Veteran
Have yet to see the golden goat in action, was wondering if you were gonna whip 'er out, nice array of genes as expected, best of luck.

G

I concur, golden goat is particularly beautiful.

I'll be watching this :kewlpics:

G

Excellent line up Mr. Dank. Everything is looking extra healthy too, I like. I'll be keeping an eye on this one for sure. That golden goat looks very impressive. What's the lineage behind her? Best of luck and best wishes. Take it irie.

MrDank

Veteran
Thanks everybody for the kind words. To answer a few of your questions, the Golden Goat is my personal selection from a batch of seeds I made from using a Hawaiian Sativa x Romulan male and a unique Island Sweet Skunk female. The ISS was much different than any other ISS I have ever seen.

I grew out my seeds and this one was by far my best keeper. She will be with me for a long time.

Lucid

MrDank amazing selection of strains you have there.... top quality forsure... good luck.... cant wait to see what the goat can put out...

MrDank

Veteran
I am going to try to update this thread at least every week. Here we go

Here is an Afgooey that was just transplanted and put into a 5-gallon container for flower. I added a little bit more FF POM to the soil mix than normal cause I hear Afgooey is a heavy feeder. This is my first round with her. I hope it comes out good

Afgooey, 19" Day 1 flower