What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

303 -papua new guinea gold

L

longshot

Your wish is my command.....:D

These shots are from a couple of days after Gert's last pics...
17078303_early_flowering1.jpg

17078303_early_flowering21.jpg

17078303_early_flowering31.jpg

...and a couple of pics from a couple of weeks ago, I apologise for the quality, they are even worse than my usual standard. :D
17078303_early_flowering4.jpg

17078303_early_flowering5.jpg

Now, whilst I was dragging the plant out to have it's pic taken I had a bit of an incident involving a fan and the tip of the main cola. So you now get to see how 303 performs after being topped at 50 or so days of flowering! :D
I'l do some more shots this week.
Take care,
longshot

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Thank you for the inspiring pic´s longshot, she is a beauty queen. Only next time I will use some other toppin technique:)

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

KITCHA

Veteran
PNG GOLD

PNG GOLD

I remember smoking PNG GOLD maybe ten years ago and to this day still one of the strongest erb I have smoked, It came in small bricks the size of weat bix and packed a hell of a puch, in my opinion similiar to all the quality brown thai that used to be around when everything else was dry back in the day of gold stamp hash and the soft jelly hash wrapped in red celofane im sure a few aussies will remember, anyway the gold kicked my ass sideways one night riding home from a mates after a couple of cones I was soo high I had to walk the bike half way home and wished I could strighten up, full on heart pounding head spinning class ganja, Peace Kitcha (",) P.S I always looked though the bricks for seeds and found nothing...The gold ol days...

chizzleonetime

still get the ngold stamp once in a while sticky as a mofo taste a bit heavy for me like but i love the high gives me tunnel vision and shit haha

Gert Lush

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
Longshot & Gert Lush: please post some pics of your 303 plants, want to see how those ladies are flowering:)
Hola Herbalistic!

Here's my 303, she's had some serious tying down, as I'm trying to keep her under 3 feet (1m) tall. Crazy for such a plant, I know, but it's all experimental for now. If I had my way I'd grow her as a huge tree under MH. She does "ScroG" very well though...

Oh, yeah, she went 12/12 on the 5th of Jan, that's about 9 weeks now, 7 more at least, I reckon!

I'll be putting another one in soon, too.
For my impatient side, I've now also got some NJx303, which is a highland Nepali pheno of A.C.E.'s NepJam crossed with 303. I'm very happy about this one, you can be sure I'll post in on R.U.S.T. soon as there's something to see.

Paz, Amigo!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

I think you manage to keep her under 1 m tall with constant bending & bondaging. How does the flowering 303 smell by the way? That is just so exotic & fragile looking strain, I would definitely want to try it. Have you got any male´s?

Keep It Green & Growing But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

Gert Lush

Veteran
Herbalistic said:
I think you manage to keep her under 1 m tall with constant bending & bondaging.
I hope I won't need to do anymore tieing. If it goes a bit over, it goes a bit over. But there's about 5 tips there, so I think it will be fine.
How does the flowering 303 smell by the way? That is just so exotic & fragile looking strain, I would definitely want to try it. Have you got any male´s?
Really intriguing smell. The unripe one I cut a while back (same clone) exhibits a very wild, feral, lemongrass smell, with a vanilla edge to it. On top of that is a very distinctive smell - kind of like "Brasso" or "Silvo" (metal polishes). Doesn't smell like any other weed I know of and everyone else who's smelt her says the same thing. The fem in the picture has just statred to smell.

I certainly hope I have some males, but they're still in seed form :D I'll probably try germing a few more seeds fairly soon.

Katsu

Veteran
I grew some 303 indoors about 5 years ago - that was some interesting shit! Had to break the branches one, sometimes two times to keep the tops below the lights. I let them go about 9 weeks, they definitely could have gone for a few more. It was good Sativa smoke, but I preferred the taste of the Neville's Haze. The yield was ridiculous - I think each plant was 6-8 oz in a waterfarm. Good luck with those, I'm sure that there are some amazing phenos if you search hard enough.

G

guest123

i grew png gold indoors many years ago ,, mmmm would hav e been around 91 ...
indoors was still pretty new around where i lived ..
it grew quite successfully , and i harvested some very nice herb from it , the plants actually seemed to like it more than your pictures show ..
it was my first hydro grow , and i was very happy with the final result ,, very resiny , and real fruity sweet smelling gunja ... wish id had a digital camera back then ...

G

I got 3 packs i'm running in the summer time. Monkey5 knows the deal. Seeds, seeds, and more seeds, wink.. Heard these plants get monster hugh outside. Will see how they do come this next summer.
Take care,
BG

TheFlyinHaWyn!

yes they ****ing do go huge....these are big uns....but theys be the SHIT!....the 303 is some killer ****ing weed, hands down....soooo tasty....but long as hell, definitely sativa in nature...some of the best pot i have smoked ever....good luck with making seeds...aloha!

G

Ganico said:
GDW- yeah, I'm counting on that, haha

Fet, should be making more soon enough. I'll have a large amount for projects down the road. It's not hard and won't take long at all. Personally, I've never tried the stuff. I've heard great things about it, but never tried it. I'll see soon enough. Just got to get some rotations in order and get a pollen room built. Won't take long at all. I'm guessing end of Jan or beginning of Feb I should be starting them. I'll just seed everything that looks good for females and harvest the seeds and bubble most of the buds. Should do well for seeds.
Take care,
BG

monkey5

Veteran
GoldDustWomen, WOW!!! that would be some nice bubble !!! burrrrrrrr zoooom !!! let me know how that bubble smokes !!!mmmum 303 bubble !!! thanks for getting to those seeds man !!! monkey5

Last edited:
G

monkey5 said:
GoldDustWomen, WOW!!! that would be some nice bubble !!! burrrrrrrr zoooom !!! let me know how that bubble smokes !!!mmmum 303 bubble !!! thanks for getting to those seeds man !!! monkey5

Hey Monkey5,

No worries and I'll make sure to give you the full 411 on the plants. I'm taking a bunch of clones also and going to head deep in the woods with them. I remember seeing some pictures with some super large monsters and I wan't to see for myself. What they will do. I'm sure I will be happy with them, but people where pulling some crazy numbers with these plants outdoors and super trippy smoke also. No worries, i'll get the going as soon as I can and get the pollen room ready for them.
Later,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts