What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We are not alone.

S

Sertaiz

i just sucked gasoline into my mouth siphoning gas, then i had to do it again.... ew.....
ya those tall grey squirrels do look like good eating. i would try brining and cold smoking one to bring out the flavor layers...

G

GatorGumbo

Yea, salvia is super physically uncomfortable for me as well. Feels like I ran half a mile and rolled in grass. Never found it fun at all.

Hopefully the aliens bring some fire ass weed with them. I'm trying to smoke that Klingon shit and go invisible.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Some of the grey's are getting aggressive in extracting sperm from Humans. earthfiles.com

By "greys" you mean aliens, yes?

Why do they need human sperm?
How do they extract it, there's a machine for the job or what?
And why are they getting aggressive about it?

S

SandyFantasyman

So what are y'all doing with the last four days of your existence as you know it?

Are you loading your guns to deal with the invaders from beyond?
Are you baking a nice batch of cookies for our new alien overlords?

I'm carrying an umbrella everywhere because I'm worried the 'greys' might spill some of that stolen sperm over the side of the flying saucer.:yoinks:

rolandomota

I had a dream once about boning a female grey the weird thing was that my friend dreamt he saw me fucking that gray wtf? He said he was being abducted but somehow wakes up and walks around the ship then sees me in a room pounding the grey . Lol true story it was painful that's probably when they took my sperm but this was a dream maybe they are from another dimension and we can only interact in dream state not real life solid state lol wtf am I going a out lmao

SolarLogos

By "greys" you mean aliens, yes?

Why do they need human sperm?
How do they extract it, there's a machine for the job or what?
And why are they getting aggressive about it?
Similar thing that happened to cannabis happens to humans. In an attempt to get rid of hereditary diseases, we remove what we think is defective DNA, but over time, lost vital important genes and left with incomplete and more defective genes and became these mutant looking aliens. In the next 700 years, we not only will learn anti-gravity and perfect space travel, but also discover time travel. These aliens are us, mutated by our own ignorance and coming back in time to salvage the race by getting earlier DNA.
Of course, I'm making it up, but it would make a good sci-fi movie:biggrin:. I actually thought up this idea about 45 years ago.
Have a great Memorial Day everyone.
Peace, God bless

G

GatorGumbo

It's funny that most of what we consider to be ubiquitously human, both physically and emotionally, are actually severe hurdles when seeking an enlightened self and understanding of the universe. I do not expect aliens to be friendly, compassionate, or even more intelligent. I do expect them to be cold, logical, and well established.

Think of it like this, you might have an older brother or cousin who is really studious and works through his PhD. He doesn't have the social life you do, he doesn't have the social skills you do, most of his time is spent doing things that you don't understand at all, and he has his own station in life. That doesn't mean you are stupid in comparison, just that you are younger and maybe you want to use your smarts for puppet theatre or something. The difference for this example is in practice and priorities, not exactly outright intelligence.

Just realizing I got stoned as fuck on my lunch break.

shithawk420

Veteran
Similar thing that happened to cannabis happens to humans. In an attempt to get rid of hereditary diseases, we remove what we think is defective DNA, but over time, lost vital important genes and left with incomplete and more defective genes and became these mutant looking aliens. In the next 700 years, we not only will learn anti-gravity and perfect space travel, but also discover time travel. These aliens are us, mutated by our own ignorance and coming back in time to salvage the race by getting earlier DNA.
Of course, I'm making it up, but it would make a good sci-fi movie:biggrin:. I actually thought up this idea about 45 years ago.
Have a great Memorial Day everyone.
Peace, God bless

That's exactly like the book Night Eyes.Very good book too

igrowone

Veteran
interestingly navy/air force pilots have been having lots of ufo sightings lately
the usual kinds of sightings, intriguing as always

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Earthfiles.com

Earthfiles.com

interestingly navy/air force pilots have been having lots of ufo sightings lately
the usual kinds of sightings, intriguing as always

Man, if you want to expand your mind.....Linda Moulton Howe has been writing about the UFO's for 42 years. She has been all over the world and has MORE than fascinating documented information than anyone else in the whole world. I highly recommend you liberate $60 from your pocket and join in with us at www.earthfiles.com Here is just a taste. This is a very intelligent woman. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHV...gnXw2MB6gAn2Bhn1epXOK39VRQe1YTn4D1SXHNQbOM3bc