What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
I have some of those Chemberry D. Haven't popped them yet because in all honesty, the "berry part" throws me of. Which I should know better with Chem D in the equation. I don't like fruity weed, casue normally there's no power to them. This I think will be different.

But alas, those will get passed over again this round. Gotta start those new testers from RedEye genetics. Chem 91' and TK both crossed with Locktite. Those are right up my alley. Gonna start 8 of each, which will leave another two spots open. So I think a couple of my own cross will get started. Deer Hunter #5 x OG ³.

I’m loving the structures on these Chemberry d’s ...!!!... they seem like they will b nice yeilders ...!!!... I’m hoping they have more diesel in them then strawberry ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Update : veg

Update : veg

About two months veg time ...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update; vegtime ...!!!...

Update; vegtime ...!!!...

Still vegging away ...!!!...

Bad news, this happy pussy started growing clusters of balls... I guess it was a male after all... looks like I pulled the trigger a little too early and put him in that big tote with all new soil for nothing... I just cut him down and took out as much roots out of the soil as I could... I’ll use the soil again, he wasn’t in there too long...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php

Now here’s a chemberry D that I’m hoping is female...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

If u look close, there’s a double seration...

nickman

Veteran
Ok, here’s another chemberry D that I’m hoping is female... none of them are really truely showing sex yet.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Another double seration...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Group shot of the four in the bigger containers...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Ghost rider OG Karma Genetics just for old times...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php

Peace y’all.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I had a very similar pheno of Karmdown if not exactly the same. It was the best plant I found from a variety of Karma packs. The Ghost Rider OG had a very finicky golfball OG dom pheno that was nice. The vigorous growing Ghost Riders were very disappointing imho, loose fluffy buds that didn't finish up nice at all!

nickman

Veteran
I had a very similar pheno of Karmdown if not exactly the same. It was the best plant I found from a variety of Karma packs. The Ghost Rider OG had a very finicky golfball OG dom pheno that was nice. The vigorous growing Ghost Riders were very disappointing imho, loose fluffy buds that didn't finish up nice at all!

Yeah, I REALLY liked the Karmdown line... I also noticed that I’ve seen a couple Karmdown plants that other people have grown that resemble a couple pheno’s I found... specifically the two pheno pictured before...!!!... and another I’ll post that I liked...!!!...

I thought that the Ghost Rider was half decent...!!!... that’s weird cause from what I remember, all my GR OG were pretty similar in structure and bud structure... the buds I remember being pretty hard... but I don’t think I was running Organics back then... probably running like a half/half type of shit... organics with boosters.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
We had real similar pheno's of both Karma's OG and Karmdown. Shit that purple Karmdown, at first glance I thought it was my pic,lol.

nickman

Veteran
How does that ghostrider smell and taste?
Smells and tastes very hash earth with a tiny OG in the back ...
We had real similar pheno's of both Karma's OG and Karmdown. Shit that purple Karmdown, at first glance I thought it was my pic,lol.
The karmas OG was probably my least favorite out of all those lines... I think I only found that one real nice one but it was a very low yeilder...
I loved the karmdown line...
That purple karmdown tho...
Right!!!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Smells and tastes very hash earth with a tiny OG in the back ...

The karmas OG was probably my least favorite out of all those lines... I think I only found that one real nice one but it was a very low yeilder...
I loved the karmdown line...

Right!!!

Same here. I didn't really care for the Karma's OG line, like you I onlly had one pheno I liked. It was everything OG should be though, with a medium yield. The Karmdown, every plant could have been kept.