What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Looks different than the Mr Nice NH I grew out a few years ago...the leaves I had on the four NH plants I grew out were all much thinner than what you got going...

In Veg:

picture.php

Almost ready to harvest:

picture.php

picture.php

Dried and cured:

picture.php

picture.php

HB.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day WD

Nevil`s Hz has many different phenos .
Its a polyhybrid F1 . Often it will start with broad leaves and morph to thin leaves as it matures .

Proof of the pudding - is in the eating .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Limeygreen

Veteran
Just as others are saying it could be NH, some people have found more NL leaning phenotypes and kept them as they liked them for their purposes, some commercial guys did the same. I've only had the chance to smoke NH and not grow it, one from DP's femmed line and it was a crazy smoke, 3-4 hour high, heat racing, eurphoric, giddy and laughing type of deal, then I had one nl leaning phenotype (unsure of the origins) but it was more 2d in nature, not much in the way of the high it was there but boring and nothing memorable, personally I didn't much care for it.

Spaventa

Veteran
G `day WD

Nevil`s Hz has many different phenos .
Its a polyhybrid F1 . Often it will start with broad leaves and morph to thin leaves as it matures .

Proof of the pudding - is in the eating .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

I agree. Ive been growing it since 2003 and seen a lot of variation. The 2003 GHS regular seeds produced at least 4 distinct plants from just 7 females with one a dark green broad leafed dwarf but the keeper phone of real NH is classic Christmas tree shape, thin leaved with numerous points, light green, highly resinous and the buds are compact and quite dense - none of this airy loose stretched shit. The are hard encrusted nuggets at 13 or 14 weeks. The bud sites are separated by lots of stem so all develop well and end up almost silver light green.

When you light this one, its level 10 frankincense with complex notes of leather, sandalwood and musky tropical flower scents.

If anyone has the plant, pm me please. I have searched seeds ever since and never found it again. I believe it was the last before all the line turned to shit.

Mr. Lovebuzzed

but the keeper phone of real NH is classic Christmas tree shape, thin leaved with numerous points, light green, highly resinous and the buds are compact and quite dense - none of this airy loose stretched shit. The are hard encrusted nuggets at 13 or 14 weeks. The bud sites are separated by lots of stem so all develop well and end up almost silver light green.

yeah thats real nevilles

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day Spav

There is an old cut in Sth Holland of Nevil`s Hz that comes from Nevil`s early work with haze in green houses .
If you want the cold sweat , paranoia spiral , disorientation effect . That`s the one to find .

Karma G would know the guys who know the guys ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Spaventa

Veteran
G `day Spav

There is an old cut in Sth Holland of Nevil`s Hz that comes from Nevil`s early work with haze in green houses .
If you want the cold sweat , paranoia spiral , disorientation effect . That`s the one to find .

Karma G would know the guys who know the guys ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Thanks Elmer :tiphat:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Are you talking about the old c5? They have a new c5 as well as the old one in south Holland correct?

G `day LG

C5 , A5 , Sk / Hz , AG13 , HPHz and a Nevil`s Hz cut .

Preserved all these years .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Spaventa

Veteran
Maybe a stupid question....but....there is a way to find those cuts?

I have a friend in Amsterdam who knows a keeper of C5 and A5. He isn't into Hazes himself but is kindly trying to acquire them for me. ALL my hopes are in this. The waiting and hoping is tough but better than no hope :)

led05

Chasing The Present
I have a friend in Amsterdam who knows a keeper of C5 and A5. He isn't into Hazes himself but is kindly trying to acquire them for me. ALL my hopes are in this. The waiting and hoping is tough but better than no hope :)

I believe the version(s) you seek were available for anyone who has pre-2011 MNS haze varieties, especially the NH & AH versions, some in the MH versions too.

I also think our memories have a tendency to be more fond than the reality at the time, especially the further back we go, hope can be a killer, ask any trader or finance guy about "hope".

That said, those cuts/versions are amazing and all our memories being so fond certainly are rooted, in part, in reality...

Their out there, for sure, you'll find what you're seeking BUT just not so sure anything will live up to your / our younger days and a first or younger experience/memory seems to always be our best ones - aka, you can't recreate that experience in duplicate you had back then, no matter how hard you try.... such is life

Latest posts

Latest posts