What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Phe Tests Phe's unknown BST X (OJD's GIRL SCOUT COOKIES X OG CHEM)

The Pheonix

THE END

picture.php
picture.php

its the very last of it 5 months old

this was real lemon sherbet and i will miss it greatly ;)

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

Heyy Bobbo nice to see you about Bro,

i've been spending lots of time with my own crosses last year

i miss the taste of this already and i did not take a cut which was a shame but there's plenty of beans to look for another sherbet :D

Peace Bro

Phe

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Nice, I wish I had some room to do a little pollen chucking lol.

Yeah do that, then spread the Sherbet.

C

chris harris

Still looks great Pheonix. Always a sad day when a fella gets down to the last of his favorite smoke.
Hope you didn't lose your cutting of this, such a nice plant.

The Pheonix

hehe bit o' pollen chucking is where its at bobbo bro :D

next up

pineapple express x marra kush #12 F1
moonshines ghost train #3 x marra kush #12 F1
moonshines ghost train #6 (lemon bubblegum cut) x marra kush #12 F1
marra kush #1 (color cut) x marra kush #12 F2
Lemon Bubble(friends selection) x marra kush #12 F1

i also tried to cross moonshines ghost train #3 to my old BST male last night but the pollen is older than i would have liked it to be so we will see how that one turns out :D

Peace bobbo

Hey Chris i never took a cut of this plant i have lots of beans to find this again and i know how she grows and what to look for.......

The sherbet came out in two of the plants from my Lemon garlic OG x BST (Marra Kush) Test Grow so the sherbet is for sure coming from the original male

peace Chris

Phe

Last edited:

The Pheonix

Thanks Bro.

you have reminded me about this thread and I should have a few pics to put in here shortly of the cross with the chem cookie #7

Peace Bro

Phe

The Pheonix

Thanks OakyJoe Bruv :biggrin:

Toking up this, on this fine spring morning cleansing the soul

picture.php

I am definitely not disappointed

Peace

Phe

The Pheonix

I didn't release these because they have the hermie cookie trait.... if it could be called that. and thought it best not to

although I have had some fairly decent results I do get a few male flowers with the odd bean in the end result

it is worth the risk just for the terpines there is no way to communicate the smells that come form these...…. it is truly something else in a lot of the phenos with a lot of differing flavour combinations

these are a few year old but still germ quite well..

The Pheonix

picture.php

its the cookie dom looking one. I forget the number, very deep hash and earth taste nothing like cookies or chem smell wise..

Peace

Phe

Latest posts

Latest posts