What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAZE?

kwonic

All these hazes look delicious. I never was able to grow out a haze, the two haze seeds I tried to grow out turned out to be male. Soon I hope to grow a haze out though.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I always thought that...

Afgooey = (Afghani #1 X Maui Haze)

and

White Lemon = (El Nino x Super Lemon haze)

can you point me in direccion you got your info, please?

Seems like there more Strains called the same name. The original is is a cross between Afghan #1 (Indica) and Maui Haze (Sativa).

The second one is the StrainHunters one and that goes "El Nino x Super Lemon haze"

:)

R

recent guest

Nothing come close to a pure Original Haze...unless it's haze crossed to another tropical sativa...nothing fruity right there,only "hazyness",but also none of those strange effects you got when crossing haze to an indica or indica dom...only pure sativa bliss!

Id have to agree there. Really nice looking plant pepe! Im running Ace Oldtimer's Haze atm. I think I will do a seed run soon, then grow out a bunch and find a keeper.

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Notice the seeds in the PHxT?

That's what you get when you cross a male F13 that threw pollen about the same time it was throwing late blooming female flowers.

picture.php

From that cross, you get...

picture.php

picture.php

Manageable at between 12-13 weeks from seed for this plant. Old school rubbery haze with a floral note from the F13. Doesn't smell sweet to me. Chop this weekend. We'll see how the haze is represented in this cross in a few months.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Beautiful Haze Humbl! The structure looks a lot like the Red Snake which had some purple herringbone patterns on the mature leaves and purple leaf tips on the buds.
I bet you got some great smoke from that.
The cross looks delicious too, that's gotta have some interesting flavors. It'll be interesting to see how the Haze translates in the smoke.

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Braindead, how do you account for the gold color in post #56? I am reminded of some old school Colombian thanks to your photos. Wondering if Nevilles has a gold strain in its parentage? Don't know myself. But I will say there might be a tinge of gold coloring in the Nevilles I get. It's extraordinary, no doubt. Smells like baby poo. Same smell consistently for two years. I love it.

I imagine if you pop a few packs of Nevilles you get quite a few expressions and all are good?

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I really like Super Silver Haze, I have a cut that came from the third floor in oakland a long time ago. I've heard talk about a pre 89' and a pre 93' Super Silver Haze, idk if thats what I have or not. Its a haze that is short, high yielding and has a complex aroma. Sweet, skunky, earthy and light citrus/fruit smell.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Braindead, how do you account for the gold color in post #56? I am reminded of some old school Colombian thanks to your photos. Wondering if Nevilles has a gold strain in its parentage? Don't know myself. But I will say there might be a tinge of gold coloring in the Nevilles I get. It's extraordinary, no doubt. Smells like baby poo. Same smell consistently for two years. I love it.

I imagine if you pop a few packs of Nevilles you get quite a few expressions and all are good?

It"s a selection from shanti Neville haze.
I used 2 pack of seeds about 50 seeds, i found 2 phénos.

One really stretchy with Gold nug outside (18-22 weeks depending) and another more classic "ductch haze" both AAA+ smoke.
Neville and OTH are really impressiv plant, difficult and long but def top class weed

Peace. Bd#1

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone,

I'm a haze head at heart all I grow personally has haze in the backbone.

I'm currently flushing some moonshine haze and silver kush,

Next round is some sour amnesia by hortilab
I have a killer sssdh and jack O nesia mother I've had for a while.

Thanks

GA

Mr. Lovebuzzed

Hey everyone,

I'm a haze head at heart all I grow personally has haze in the backbone.

I'm currently flushing some moonshine haze and silver kush,

Next round is some sour amnesia by hortilab
I have a killer sssdh and jack O nesia mother I've had for a while.

Thanks

GA

second vote for moonshine haze.. really good?

:ying:

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Nice thread,

i maked some seed with old timer (green phéno) from dubi.
This weed was awesome, difficult to grow but outstanding lifting high

View Image

View Image

View Image

Neville skunk from neville (neville phéno)

Gee wizz, "Nevils Haze" was bad enough, but Nevils Skunk?
Maybe we should just call him Skunkman Nevil?
Sorry I am not trying to hassle you, but Nevil's Skunk???
Isn't that like me playing "stairway to heaven" and then calling it my song? What ever.....
-SamS

View Image
x

Latest posts

Latest posts