What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling in the Weeds w/ ChemDogMillionaire

C

Chipleader

Howdy, I’m back..

Plans changed, as they often do, giant grow barn idea went out the window. Ended up going the opposite direction with two relatively inexpensive greenhouses. Spent a couple summers playing in the sun, now I’m gearing up for a 10kw flip-flop..

Currently have two 3kw HPS + 2kw LED rooms running w/ a couple mini splits to keep things cool. Veg is a 5x10’ room w/ two 2x4 shelving racks + floro lighting. I framed out a larger room, which is where I’ll expand into and run 10kw on a flippity floppity. Might even have a big ass garage to play around in soon....

Anyways, here’s a couple shots of the outdoor thing.. was my first time growing outside, I was pretty happy with how things turned out. Had to roll with some punches, up in these mtns the weather can be tricky!

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Nice bone :D

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
wwwhooooo
wwwwhat a weeeed life :D
Bookmarked aswell !

WISH I LIVED A WEED LIFE! LOL!

But nope, I have to work for rich & arrogant ass-holes for 5 days a week, then I mount up & head up the hills for the weekends to do my gardening.

I really like what I do, construction is interesting & always challenging, but man do I fucking hate my clients! The day our spot’s state regulates is the day I’ll be heading up into the hills for good.

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Always more work...

Always more work...

Man, it’s been fun putting the program back together, but it’s been a lot of work for a while now. Slowly getting things dialed in, still have a long way to go that’s for sure...

Here’s a shot of the veg room, I will eventually have the room setup to exhaust thru a scrubber on a thermostatic switch. One thing at a time... headbanger, biker kush v2, & candy chem x white og/chem just starting on the top shelves.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
I snapped a couple sloppy pictures of the rooms right before I left. As things get under control & time constraints loosen up, I’ll be able to take the girls out of the rooms for better pics.. running a lot of new varieties this year, it’ll be a fun show.

This is a circle of Number Nine x White og/chem & LouDog’s Midnight Madness x AS (I forget what AS is, maybe Lou will chime in)
picture.php

Number Nine x White OG Chem
picture.php

picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Yellow pics are no bueno, more in my albums if you want.

Will show a couple shots of Corey .... she’s loving being back in a vert/led room! Flushing them out..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LouDog420

Killer looking space... Loving all the little veggers ;) So much potential!

MM x AS... Midnight Madness x Arne's Snowdog...

Midnight madness from House of Love... Called her bertha, badass potent, indica leaning, nice yielding cut... supposedly madness cut x og kush bx, but might have been a mislabeling issue with madness cut with original hol breeding project, but can't remember, and festivus seems long gone these days... Bertha was a beast though, no doubt.

AS, Arne's Snowdog from esben from Hybrids from hell. Originally grabbed the AS beans for some outdoor/guerilla breeding, but the AS turned out so badass I needed to toss the males on everything I had at the time... Arne Snowdog = snowdog bx1 from rez x amnesia haze/arne from esben...

So, MM x AS = [Madness Cut x OG Kush BX] x [Snowdog bx1 x Amnesia Haze/Arne]

Good vibes, I'll be watching all! Corey, #9, all look killer my friend ;)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks for all the info Lou, your the man! They are looking really nice, had a few autoflower, one of which was a full on AF & started budding immediately in veg. When I popped them, I couldn’t remember anything about them, was hoping for a mystery keeper!

The space is alright, working with a couple 10x10-ish rooms right now. The third room, which will be the flip room, is bigger & will be easier to maneuver around in. Further down the line I might put a big room in the garage, and turn one of the small rooms into a veg space.. we’ll see how much work I’m ready to tackle.

LouDog420

AF tendencies from Arne for sure

Sounds good bud, I'll be watching. I'm sure you can do more with a few 10 x 10s than most can with triple that ;)

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Circle jerk

Circle jerk

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

......it’s officially river season!

Things are starting to get under control, just gotta figure out why I can’t get a good clean/waste water ratio with my RO unit.. might be pressure related. Once that’s settled, I’ll get it all plumbed in to four reservoirs that are elevated, then on with the spigots & I'm good to gravity fill my 5 gal watering buckets. Got to get things right so we can keep up with all the watering.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Thanks man, that’s actually a shot from last years late fall river trip.. had an incredible stretch of 80* days at the end of September, not a soul on the water.. doesn’t get any better than that. T-Minus 8wks until the next trip, can’t wait!

Thanks for stopping by bro, I’ll get some better pics of MM x AS next week.. should be about 4 weeks in at that point, things are getting interesting in the rooms.

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
New Additions

New Additions

A very generous friend sent me a little care package.. wow, there is a lot of incredible stuff waiting to be found in these. Going to be starting a good amount of these this weekend, excited for the possibilities!

picture.php

Thanks buddy!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Think I’ve settled on not doing outdoor this year, instead I’m going to spend my time focusing on the indoor project. I have the chance to expand a little bit, and actually add a fourth flower room in the garage.. I mean, if I’m doing three rooms I might as well do a fourth & flip the power.

Currently, my two rooms each consume about 5kw split between HPS & LED. I’m going to purchase 5-7 CMH 315’s for each of those rooms to replace the LED, this will allow me to set both of these rooms up on a flip & share the ballasts. Once I free up equipment & circuits from those rooms, I’ll be able to then get rolling on finishing out the third & fourth rooms w/ 4kw vertical HPS & 2.8kw CMH 315’s for the canopy.

I’ve got a 2.5 ton mini split sitting around, so beyond the CMH ballasts & lamps I shouldn’t need to buy much. The fourth room will be cooled by a couple window bangers (27k btu total) until the end of next fall, at which point I’ll pony up for another 2.5 ton split unit.

With these other two rooms cranking, I’ll have to expand the veg room. Basically, I plan on adding two more veg racks on the opposite wall, which I’ll reframe to niche in the racks. That should be enough lil-uns to keep the 14 vert circles full. Lots to do ahead of me, but I’m no slack for a little hard work.

:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
Midnight Madness x Arne’s Snowdog

Midnight Madness x Arne’s Snowdog

Had to snap a pic while inspecting the girls today.. these are all throwing great kushy/funky smells, lots of frost, and have great structure.

picture.php