What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics

2000pm

Antoine Mack, that sour cream sounds amazing.

Doing a chocolope right now, about wk 4 under plls micro style.

I can't even smell the querkle next to her anymore because she reeks so much of melon/soft fruit right now. This supposedly fades to a more funky/chocolate note later in flower. I wouldn't be sad at all if it stayed smelling like this!

GFreQ.jpg

BadRabbit

I searched, and couldn't find any threads about DNA genetics. i really love the new TOU, has me posting again. Anyway, has anyone grown anything from them? They won the cup recently with Kosher Kush. I guess it's supposed to be amazing. I've grown their OG and OG18, and i found some really legit phenos. I'm interested in trying their sour kush..

I just finished, like 3 weeks ago, growing their OG Kush #18 and I got nothin'. No other way to say it ... not even close. I not only tossed the cuts, I'm going to give away the tiny little yield out of it to my friend who will smoke anything and not complain.

Sorry, swing and a miss for me.

farmari

I grew out two seeds by them a while back... Lemon Skunk and Sour Cream. The Lemon Skunk was okay... not much to say or remember about it. I treated the Sour Cream horribly... the plant looked like death, but the smoke was close to the best I've ever had. (Harvested at 90 days) It also grew male pollen sacs late in flowering... ended up with just a few immature seeds. Never saw the pollen sacs... only knew by the seeds. No other plants in that grow were seeded.

Antoine Mack, a friend said similar about the Sour Cream I grew... that it was so trippy. 10/10 high.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Anybody grow their gear outdoors?

Growing Canalope Haze indoors now, but like ReCon it fails outside here in the last few vital weeks so I do not run either OD.

Purple Wreck outdoors finished bizarrely early, sept 14th !! A month before anything else, no ideas why, it was heavenly, one of my all time fave smokes

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Grew their OG18 about 2 years back, absolute fire! Done it again this year. couple 'ok' plants but nothing to tell the grandkids about, lol. Have done both their sour kushes - sour d x bubba and reserva's sour d x og with both being very good weed, my preference was for the latter. OG Kush was also good 2 years back, as was the Cannolope haze

OG18 - 2010 vintage

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=18640&pictureid=451072

H

Homer J Pimpin

The chocolope is some of the best tastin',smokin' weed I've seen come from seed Ive got 6 og18 from rp in veg now and they are vigorous little plants.....I'm seeing lots of similarites in structure and leaf pattern as well so it seems that they are pretty uniform .........All I ever heard was that the og18 was kick ass so I bought it........now I'm worried.......I found the la con to be boring but friends loved it.....All in All I'd try more of their wears....

BadRabbit

The chocolope is some of the best tastin',smokin' weed I've seen come from seed Ive got 6 og18 from rp in veg now and they are vigorous little plants.....I'm seeing lots of similarites in structure and leaf pattern as well so it seems that they are pretty uniform .........All I ever heard was that the og18 was kick ass so I bought it........now I'm worried.......I found the la con to be boring but friends loved it.....All in All I'd try more of their wears....

I was geeked too ... sorry to say but I've seen at least a half dozen growers reporting the same duds as I got lately.

Seems like the 2nd or 3nd round of seedmaking didn't come off like the first few for those guys. But it's a luck of the draw thing and I'm sure there will still be some good phenos to be found out there, so good luck with yours. Tell us how it comes out pls.

H

Homer J Pimpin

I thought they were just s1 from the orginal # 18 plant.....So the phenos gotta be in there
I got 6 and I believe they are fem so I should get a bit of a choice I hope......

vapedg13

Veteran
my boy loves/d dna genetics but his last round of og18 seeds were SOOOOO BAD. and hes a good grower so i know it wasnt him.

the confi cheese was really good but had a confi structure meaning it was sooo slow... heard good things about the purple wreck but its never in stock... kosher kush suppose to be really good he has seeds goin gnow of them...

i like dna alot better then some other breeders thats for sure

About a 2 years ago... when DNA first made the og beans....I bought some Feminized Reserva Pervada OG from the DNA breeders... lemony funk killer shit

This is one of the first batch that smelt lemony diesel....reminded me of the ECSD

I orderd again last November.... this time not one keeper.... all 6 beans poped and grew out... but they were the shitiest plants I have ever grown...LA Con sucked ass too

001.jpg

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Anybody know what the deal is with their Kosher Kush.. Also looking at the Holy Grail Kush (Kosher/OG18) also the Exodus Kush..

bunkerman

i have do sour kush aka headband femm without problems or herma: great vigour and sour smell....i have make in the past cannadential, chocolope, martian mean,apollo13 and cataract regolar and all greats plants...only with cannadential an erma...

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Their og is meh.. LA Woman was a winner in my book. Shit was some dank! Im interested in their new kushes. Thinking of pulling the trigger on a pack.

jackpot7

dna thats my homies they have blessed my garden w plenty of flavs much respect! now aaron i need that kosher back Jah bless