What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

P19 x C99 CFL micro

H

hisser

Hi, this is a micro CFL grow of P19 x C99, mostly organic, here's the nutes I'll be using for the first run:

- Canna Coco A&B
- BioCanna Bio Flores
- Carob Molasses
- Canna Rhizotonic
- SuperThrive

Soil contains:

- Organic Potting soil
- Chicken Manure
- Bio Char
- Fish Manure
- Peat moss
- Perlite

Cab Specs:

- 3.2 Sqft - H: 65cm x W: 87cm x D: 35cm (25.6 x 34.3 x 13.8 inches)
- 365W CFL 6500K for veg and 360W 2700k for flowering
- 3x 88cfm 120mm pc fans one for exhaust the rest to circulate.

I'm gonna veg under 24/0 with LST/ScrOG till they are bushy enough

Big thanks to Andyo for the seeds and everything else:tiphat:
Cheers.

F1 Shortcuts:
Week 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Harvest pt2
Dry weight. pt2

F2 Coco Run (Canna):
Setup
Week 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 14
Harvest
Dry Weight

3rd Run (Atami):
Setup
Week 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Harvest
Dry Weight

S

Simon Templar

Hello! :tiphat:

I'm also running a micro grow currently :) Yours seems to be slightly bigger, though. 3.2 Sqft > 0,16m2 ?

Anyway, TAGGED!

Good luck!
Simon

H

hisser

Thanks guys and welcome :D

@Simon Templar I updated the exact dimensions in original post, best of luck with your grow :D

forgot to show you my ghetto water filter/pH down, here's a pic:

the white stuff is pillow fillings, second layer is activated carbon, and 3rd layer is peat moss, water comes in from top and goes down at the hole in the bottom, lowers tap water from 7.6 to 6.0-6.2 and stays stable. :tiphat:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Love it killwrweed. Loved your other shows so I know iwill like this one too

Green Supreme

Veteran
Who did this cross? What was the lineage and who were the mother and father? Seems to me these are both cutting onlies. Peace GS

H

hisser

Who did this cross? What was the lineage and who were the mother and father? Seems to me these are both cutting onlies. Peace GS

cutting onlies? wtf is that...

anyways the breeder is Andyo, P19 is a pineapple express pheno, C99 was the male with big balls

Rusty420

hisser, clone onlys are what canadians/americans grow, it is where most people forgot/dont how to grow from seeds...;)

GreenSupreme, c99 was a princess bx...so, princess is the clone only...p75, c88 & c99 are the seed lines that became cutting onlies...:)

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Cuttings online or Cutting on lies !?!?!
I don`t get what you mean man... but looks to me like you don`t have good intentions..

Nvm good luck with those hisser, will be waiting for updates :tiphat::ying:

Green Supreme

Veteran
Cool, so you are saying it was C99 male then. Interesting. Thanks for the info. Now I would wonder if P19 is the Sagarmatha ones. Peace GS

Latest posts

Latest posts