What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Nevilles Haze still the strongest haze?

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
You can say wat ever you like roco fact is ot1 is a lieing shit and like i sed i like the ace people ot1 i dont becouse his full of shit if people support his lies then im sorry to say i have no respect for them as they know as i do and as many others that saw this unfold that it is simply about money and ego and if you support it your as bad as him.

Hempy :)

we are talking about a fuckin name here... no reason to get all caught up and start to insult people (some of which aren't even here to give their side of the story...)

It's a name, a word nothing more... you ever thought about what we use names/words for? we use it to refer to real-world objects, seperating them from each other by their distinctive features...

so a cannabis plant has to show some distinctive features to be called a haze, what these features for most of us are i already listed...

your way of arguing is the religious approach... somebody at one point convinced you that he tells the only truth... but you have no proves - your quotes prove absolutely nothing - your just getting caught up in the game...

like i said, your type of arguing leads to folks claiming that the only real haze available atm is canalope haze from dna genetics - because they mention the haze brothers in their description (yet their "haze" finishes in 10 weeks), the only viable way of dealing with this is to define what is a haze, and after that name plants... if you define it by some bullshit stories some long-term drug users pass off as the one and only truth, you'll end up calling names on people like the ace-crew :) so the only real way to get this settled is to grow the plants, if they are hazy it's haze, it's as easy as that...

it's like with the words indica/sativa... they weren't used the way they are used now, but still you are not going around this site hating on anyone who uses sativa for the narrow leaf type of drug cannabis - right?

hope you get my point and stop believing and therefor start thinking :)

RVCA

not_this_shit_again.jpg

L

Laugan Gaucher

nevilles and haze x skunk like TFD fuma con dios are the best ones in my book...prove and proven... not somebody told me this was shit...or i tell yo: this is the best haze but indeed nobody but me knows the reality, because no one else or only my friends have grown it...just my point of view... :hide:

I think the same ...but zamal x neville is stronger for psychédelic and longue duration !!!

really, Dubi is agree with that and he has some zamal cuts.

I don't love Zamal a lot because it is too much psychédelic and no warm ( even psychotic, insomniac, and not so smile inducing than Neville Haze or Nl#5 Haze who are very laughing weed ).

There is an IcMag grower who has several zamal hybrid lines with good results...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=101185&highlight=emera%B5de

that guest is me:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

those emeraµdes are the jewells of my garden

some are very very goods but Neville Haze ( even GHCO version ) are unmatchable because more Warm.

yoss33

Veteran
That's a surprise to see respectable forum members to get angry over NAMES. Be it the holy Haze name.
The only names that matter are names given to individuals (be it plants or humans) as every individual has an unique combination of genes.
I'd like to ask a question to people who think that A is a "truer" Haze than B, considering that both A and B are descendants of same seeds some 30 years ago. Is the occasional short plant with mediocre high, which will >surely< pop from seeds A, a "truer" Haze than the occasional tall lanky plant with a superb high, which will >surely< pop from seeds B?
Another question I'd like to ask to the This-is-Haze-No-this-is-Haze people: Which pheno is the "true" Haze?
We all know the answers to these questions and the answers have very little to do with the word "Haze", which is just the name of 2 people who grew sativas.
What really matters is that each of us finds the plant that makes him most happy. If you are easily getting angry, keep on searching!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and yep i have the only pure haze left on the planet and yes you got it haze was infact australian prove it was not bet you cant lol..

I should add why is it that wolfman never got any credit for his efferts typical and expected self intrest self gain.

LMAO!

Neviille´s Haze is Sam´s Haze female clone backcrossed to her son..
...Sam´s Haze x NL#1

Haze x Haze/NL#1,....and the haze males A & C never existed,it´s just made up bs

this is true,I wrote it...prove me wrong...you can´t lol!

hempy,
are you going to answer my previous question?
ARE YOU SURE??

gkn

so much talking...from people who hadn't even smoked 'haze'...not say growing it...

here, the plants talk by themselves...:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=126562

I've not only grown and smoked these Old Timer's Hazes, but also grew a few haze hybrids, from different lines. I'm not a haze expert but i've smoked pure OT Haze, Neville's Haze, 'Old Haze' wich is another line from u.s.a, SSH, Mexican Haze, etc. and also grew hybrids of those, like Blue Haze, Old Haze/Panama, Leshaze.
I've found the haze hybrids are way too potent, but the high is very different from pure haze. The high of the pure hazes is completely clean, and trippy, unique. Very old school, you cannot find these kind of high in dutch strains, basically because these are very long flowering and hard to do indoors and in the dutch climatic conditions.
I think beside Ace's OT Haze, Tom Hill's is the other pure haze line available soon.

salu2

bigherb

Veteran
Neviille´s Haze is Sam´s Haze female clone backcrossed to her son..
...Sam´s Haze x NL#1

Haze x Haze/NL#1,....and the haze males A & C never existed,it´s just made up bs

this is true,I wrote it...prove me wrong...you can´t lol!

are you implying that neville haze is hazeXnl1 wtf?

are you going to answer my previous question?

RACO

hempy stated that he knows why...

why?

are you referring to haze A male

your quoted post back on page 3 i think that my question refers to seems to mean you believe there is a haze male

soo how are you insisting the male a n c r bs ?

ive asked for your opinion on incense trait in the original haze line aswell as sams and you both havnt given any input

ive made many points on the connections of the incense trait that is apparent in mns N ots haze lines .

why is the incense trait so commmon in mns haze hybrids n not in sams ohaze line yet they consider to be of sams stock

the hazes offered nl5 haze reported from seed bank catalouge as dark leather complex animal tones were expression of that lumbo the special HAZE A male

Originally Posted by Dalaihempy
and yep i have the only pure haze left on the planet and yes you got it haze was infact australian prove it was not bet you cant lol..

that is definetly a new one i hear the MM was similar in taste effects n the crossin of pure sativas but nothin bout haze bein aussie born

1luvbigherb

dmt

Veteran
there is a cut im growing in my med grow tutorial called west coast bubble skunk haze by a breeder by the name of medicineman. he claims its the best in the haze in the world, and all those whom have smoked it.

best meaning medical, not ego or marketing , d

A

alpinestar

Originally Posted by Oldtimer1 at bcg forum
My haze was brought here [uk] from the states during its development it was still being developed field scale and may not represent the finished product

AGAIN:
Haze was never finished.

haze never was a stable strain. different people took haze seeds and inbred them in their own directions.

All it takes generations of selective breeding (even slight selection), and then you lose phenos. thats why you see some with many phenos like ace and some with few like tfd

anything that came from those genetics of that thai,colombian,mexi, south indian cross is a haze. if it doesnt have any other genetics in it, it is still pure original haze, even it it looks smells and tastes like a thai for example.

There is no one pure haze. Just any pheno that comes from those mishmash genetics. Thats why some people act like they are in the know and talk about there never being a real haze, or that haze was a name just applied to strong sativas.

C

Cinderella99

"...I've found the haze hybrids are way too potent, but the high is very different from pure haze. The high of the pure hazes is completely clean, and trippy, unique. Very old school, you cannot find these kind of high in dutch strains, basically because these are very long flowering and hard to do indoors and in the dutch climatic conditions..."

Word, GKN. However, I'll bet that many of the folks that are looking for that long lost "pure" haze high of yesteryore probably had a sativa/haze dominant hybrid back then grown properly outdoors.

I don't know- I didn't start smoking good Mexican and Vermont skunk until '82 or so. All the real quality weed seemed to come from HI --which makes sense because it really was a lot about climate back then and not so much about indoor efficiency ("dutch" weed as you say)-- the best HI weed was really freakin sweet/powerful and laughy too, but wasn't pure sativa. Who knows, perhaps it was laced LOL.

Q

quest

Did any of the Columbians used in the Original Haze have indica in them. Anyone who smoked Columbian in the mid 70's knows that some of the blonde Santa Marta Gold, and some of the Columbian red had indica in it.

C

Cinderella99

Did any of the Columbians used in the Original Haze have indica in them. Anyone who smoked Columbian in the mid 70's knows that some of the blonde Santa Marta Gold, and the some of the Columbian red had indica in it.

Word. Define "pure" sativa. What a lot of Deconstructionists we are, eh?

Yea, dude...Even some of the South American landraces have some "indica" in them...They need it to survive in their climate.

Sidenote to quest: When I was at that show I told you bout before, I bought some doses that were "so pure you could sleep on it"...Well, turned out that they were just plain freakin weak ;)

B

Buffoonman

In my pack of Mr Nices Super Silver Haze there was 17 seeds there were several phenos flowering times ranged from 9 to 16 weeks every one a winner. I've kept the nine weeker going but theres plenty in there to please the Haze purists.

J

jingles

Sensis Silver haze was a awesome smoke for me and is a much overlooked haze cross. pictured is a 0t1 haze.

15578new_132-thumb.jpg

J

jingles

The Haze in Silver Haze was developed by Sam :joint:
And then is crossed with silver pearl, = early pearl skunk+northern lights+:whistling: haze=silver haze. seriously though I heard sensi silver haze was stolen by a ex worker to create SSH... Dont know if theres any truth in that statement though.......:biggrin:

C

Cinderella99

Nahh, dude. Sam was first.

With all due respect, he is the tallest dwarf in the circus that is "pure" haze.