Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > chinese hash!

Thread Title Search
chinese hash! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2009, 04:01 PM #21
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to behold
Most probably Uyghur, rather than "Chinese", hash

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2009, 05:02 PM #22
Sideshow-Bob

Sideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of lightSideshow-Bob is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mriko View Post
Most probably Uyghur, rather than "Chinese", hash

Irie !
hey mriko

you refer to this area i think:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uyghur_Khaganate.png

very interesting, is it a traditional area for dry sift hash?

It could as well have been something completely different as you know the dutch coffeeshops play funny games with the names of weed and hash... but i always liked the thought that it was chinese hash, as it was something really special... would love to find something like that again... it was black from the outside, very dark red inside, as written sweet and spicy taste and it was pure sativa, not the most psychedelic one but uplifting with very good mood and very clear in the head.

i have tried a variety of black hashs imported to the netherlands like manali or pavarti and a lot more of which i can't remember the name (but basically all black hashs the bluebird has on its menu, and from selected other shops all over the netherlands) but nothing compared to this one...

i like to think of hash making as an art... i know there are lots of people out there who say the best hash is the one you make yourself at home. but i tend to disagree, of course you can make incredible hash yourself, but a hash of high quality made traditionally in "hash-countries" is something amazing, imagine how much work has gone into the plants with which they made the hash, probably they have been adapted to the area over centuries and the knowledge of how to make the best hash out of this plants has evolved and been passed on over generations of growers... i always had the impression too that one can find a much larger variety of cannabinoid combinations with import hash than with the standard dutch gene pool...

anyways sorry for drifting of, i'm just smoking some very nice maroc hash

greetz
Sideshow-Bob is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2009, 07:16 PM #23
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
you refer to this area i think:
My, not that large ! I'm rather talking about Eastern Turkestan, the land of Uyghurs, also known as "Xinjiang" as being under Chinese rule. I only had once the opportuniyt to score some Uyghur stuff in A'dam and it was rather crude polm with nice buzz, but nothing close to the real Kashgar/Yarkand stuff.

Quote:
very interesting, is it a traditional area for dry sift hash?
Dry sift it is.

Quote:
i like to think of hash making as an art... i know there are lots of people out there who say the best hash is the one you make yourself at home. but i tend to disagree, of course you can make incredible hash yourself, but a hash of high quality made traditionally in "hash-countries" is something amazing, imagine how much work has gone into the plants with which they made the hash, probably they have been adapted to the area over centuries and the knowledge of how to make the best hash out of this plants has evolved and been passed on over generations of growers... i always had the impression too that one can find a much larger variety of cannabinoid combinations with import hash than with the standard dutch gene pool...
Very true, there is an art of good hashish and I do think that the best hash comes from where it is a tradition, where the ART (Indeed!) of turning cannabis resin powder into hashish, gardah, charas or whatever the name, has been passed on through generations.
My, you already wrote that ! Must the moroccan I'm indulging on, haha !

Irie !
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

mriko is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 03:34 PM #24
chiesesganja

chiesesganja will become famous soon enoughchiesesganja will become famous soon enough
in china many xinjiang people smoke hash but not they smoke k3 not real ganja
chiesesganja is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2019, 09:52 PM #25
mriko
Green Mujaheed

K3... You mean synthetic "cannabinoid" ab-pinaca?? Another bloody crap that is part of the "opium wars payback" package, obviously expanding beyond that scope... :(

Irie!

mriko is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 10:42 AM #26
JustSumTomatoes
Senior Insomniac

JustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant futureJustSumTomatoes has a brilliant future
The opium wars is all you need to know in terms of why China does not screw around when it comes to its drug policy. Even foreigners have received capital punishment over there for trafficking. Certainly not a place where you want to get caught.

It's sad really cause China has such a rich history with cannabis.
JustSumTomatoes is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 11:10 AM #27
Hoypare.
Vendor

Hoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesesganja View Post
in china many xinjiang people smoke hash but not they smoke k3 not real ganja
I spent time in Xinjiang,you could get hash in tashkurgan and kashgar
Hoypare. is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2019, 12:15 PM #28
chiesesganja

chiesesganja will become famous soon enoughchiesesganja will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mriko View Post
K3... You mean synthetic "cannabinoid" ab-pinaca?? Another bloody crap that is part of the "opium wars payback" package, obviously expanding beyond that scope... :(

Irie!
In fact, many people in China use chemically synthesized marijuana. We call it k3 or natasa.

Old 04-14-2019, 12:17 PM #29
chiesesganja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoypare. View Post
I spent time in Xinjiang,you could get hash in tashkurgan and kashgar
Yes, but now you have to know the real Muslim government is very strict management over there.

Old 04-14-2019, 02:54 PM #30
Hoypare.
Vendor

Hoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesesganja View Post
Yes, but now you have to know the real Muslim government is very strict management over there.
Probably mate,there used to be hash brought up by Pakistani traders for the kashgar market.
Hoypare. is offline Quote