in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > A Taste of Africa from Malawi

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
A Taste of Africa from Malawi Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-05-2019, 06:54 PM #1581
mriko
Green Mujaheed

mriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to beholdmriko is a splendid one to behold

Irie!
"To forbid or even seriously to restrict the use of so gracious an herb as hemp would cause widespread suffering and annoyance and to large bands of worshipped ascetics, deep-seated anger. It would rob the people of a solace in discomfort, of a cure in sickness, of a guardian whose gracious protection saves them from the attacks of evil influences, and whose mightly power makes the devotee of the Victorious, overcoming the demons of hunger and thirst, of panic, fear, of the glamour of Maya or matter, and of madness, able in rest to brood on the Eternal, till the Eternal,possessing him body and soul, frees him from the haunting of self and receives him into the Ocean of Being." Indian Hemp Drugs Commission

"Never doubt that a small group of people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

"I can, I shall and in the future I will have done" C. Montgomery Burns
mriko is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-26-2019, 08:42 PM #1582
Sk01

Sk01 will become famous soon enoughSk01 will become famous soon enoughSk01 will become famous soon enough
So, I posted the info about the setup at the Golden Tiger thread, will repeat here:

Here is my little attempt with the Malawi.
Medium: 120 liter DWC, with 4 netpots, 4 distinct plants.
Nutrients: GH Flora Series 2 parts of Bloom to 1 part of micro + 1 part Canna mono Magnesium.
1x1 meter tent
Genetics:
Ace - Golden Tiger
Ace - Malawi
Philosopher - Black Bomb
Pyramid: Anesthesia

The most difficult part here is to find the correct EC for the four ladies. Everything was more or less great until about 10 days ago. At a nutrient exchange I overfert and my pH probe died. So mistakes happened.

So, here is my Malawi at 44 days of 12/12
Sk01 is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2019, 03:53 AM #1583
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sk01 View Post
So, I posted the info about the setup at the Golden Tiger thread, will repeat here:

Here is my little attempt with the Malawi.
Medium: 120 liter DWC, with 4 netpots, 4 distinct plants.
Nutrients: GH Flora Series 2 parts of Bloom to 1 part of micro + 1 part Canna mono Magnesium.
1x1 meter tent
Genetics:
Ace - Golden Tiger
Ace - Malawi
Philosopher - Black Bomb
Pyramid: Anesthesia

The most difficult part here is to find the correct EC for the four ladies. Everything was more or less great until about 10 days ago. At a nutrient exchange I overfert and my pH probe died. So mistakes happened.

So, here is my Malawi at 44 days of 12/12
View Image View Image
They are some beauties. It must give you a nice grin every time you look in on them. Nice job.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2019, 04:08 AM #1584
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to allSolarLogos is a name known to all
Vape report

Vape report

I filled some cartridges today from a clone of Malawi #1, the old malawi pheno. I let her go pretty long, so I get a very heavy body and head stone, very much zombie land but in a pretty nice way. Perfect for early evening, not too close to bedtime. One hit is really floaty and pleasant (it hits hard) and comes on quickly in a big wave and builds in your head and body. Two hits and you want to sit down, I actually got light headed. Three hits and your spaced out, staring blank with no thoughts in your mind, really zoned out mentally and physically. It's taken me 20 minutes to get this far, oh well, I was going to say something else but I can't remember what I was going to say next.

Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:21 PM #1585
izzypog

izzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the roughizzypog is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarLogos View Post
Vape report

I filled some cartridges today from a clone of Malawi #1, the old malawi pheno. I let her go pretty long, so I get a very heavy body and head stone, very much zombie land but in a pretty nice way. Perfect for early evening, not too close to bedtime. One hit is really floaty and pleasant (it hits hard) and comes on quickly in a big wave and builds in your head and body. Two hits and you want to sit down, I actually got light headed. Three hits and your spaced out, staring blank with no thoughts in your mind, really zoned out mentally and physically. It's taken me 20 minutes to get this far, oh well, I was going to say something else but I can't remember what I was going to say next.

View Image
Peace, God bless

I think we have all had days like that.
Everyone dies, it is a fact. If you think you are special, I suggest jumping off a building, if you live, I will happily admit you are right and buy you a drink, otherwise, I am sure someone will miss you.
izzypog is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:33 PM #1586
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarLogos View Post
Vape report

View Image
Peace, God bless
How do you make your oil?

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:43 PM #1587
SolarLogos

Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
How do you make your oil?
Greetings Hush, how have you been my friend? I hope you are well settled into you new apartment and have the grow closet dialed in.

As far as making the cartridges, I just blow it through the tube using butane. I don't decarboxilize it like the instructions on the web, I don't understand the need for it.
As far as diluting it, I use Wax
It mixes and become homogeneous quicker and easier than anything I've used so far. You can mix in a shot glass, but I like to use these little honey or jelly jars I pick up whenever we go to a restaurant that has them at the table, that way I can put the lid on if I don't use all of it in the cartridges.
When I mix it, I take a shallow dish of hot water and set the jar in the water while I mix it, which only takes about 10 seconds. The instructions say to microwave it for 10 seconds, but I never microwave weed.
My friend owns a smoke shop and gets boxes of new empty cartridges, but for this run I just refilled some used cartridges I had laying around.
What are are you lining up for us this year Hush? I have a feeling 2019 is going to be an amazing year for growing and the Ace gear just keeps getting better and better.
Peace, God bless

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:41 AM #1588
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
Nice!

I just planted some Golden Tiger seeds. That's what's next in my lineup! Also, I have some Papua New Guinea genetics I want to work with, and some of those are crossed with Malawi/PCK. It's gonna be an exciting year! Thanks for asking, friend.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:28 AM #1589
CowboyTed

CowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really niceCowboyTed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by hush View Post
Nice!

I just planted some Golden Tiger seeds. That's what's next in my lineup! Also, I have some Papua New Guinea genetics I want to work with, and some of those are crossed with Malawi/PCK. It's gonna be an exciting year! Thanks for asking, friend.

Nice. I'll watch your grow with interest, as I'm growing GT as well. Are you growing indoors or out?

I hope to watch at least one GT grow up next to her mom, Malawi, and some Zamaldelica along for the season, outdoors in Colorado, near Denver. I popped 2 seeds of each strain in March, and they are now a foot tall (above the soil). They spent the past couple weeks outdoors in beautiful March weather, but they come inside at night for six more hours of light.

I hope to move them outside permanently in a couple weeks, when a few local ICMagers come over on 4/20 to help me christen a new garden, by making six cannabis plants the first plants to take root in the new garden, where they will be on center stage, in the garden layout.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2019, 05:09 PM #1590
hush
Se˝or Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyTed View Post
Nice. I'll watch your grow with interest, as I'm growing GT as well. Are you growing indoors or out?
Indoors. I'm a hydroponics kind of guy, and I like controlled environments. It just fits me. I'll be posting in the GT sticky once the garden revs up.

Good luck on your garden! That sounds awesome having some ICmaggers come over and help you christen your garden! I love this community. So many people here are genuinely good people. I feel blessed to be a part of this.

hush is offline Quote