What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone have a GrowBright 6" Inline Fan & Charcoal Filter Combo from HTG Supply?

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Anyone have a GrowBright 6" Inline Fan & Charcoal Filter Combo from HTG Supply?

Anyone have this combo? Any info with regards to quality, noise, and effectiveness would be greatly appreciated.

40fbf39d8f9597f8e6bc3b8bbb986643.jpg

$199.95

Looks like a good deal compared to the CAN 33 Combo at $342.50.....

punx777

I have something similar...... FYI these bitchs are loud... luckily a fan-speed controller lets you dial in at the right speed and quiet her down a lot... 200 bucks seems like a decent deal.. (controller will prob cost around 20)

420ish

my friend has one and with out a speed controller is sort of loud.it moves a hell of a lot of air so that makes most of the noise.not that hard to quiet down.heard the can fan is sort of loud too without a speed controller

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
Anyone have this combo? Any info with regards to quality, noise, and effectiveness would be greatly appreciated.

40fbf39d8f9597f8e6bc3b8bbb986643.jpg

$199.95

Looks like a good deal compared to the CAN 33 Combo at $342.50.....

LATE on the post, sorry........................but scanning the HTG stuff out there gatherin info

from the Cannacrew: yes, 6" combo deal, love it.

also have 4" combo, love that also,

no problems with them, knock on wood:wallbash:

patriofarmer

Sorry to bump an old thread, but did you decide to go with the fan combo? I've been checking out that site lately prices really low.

The carbon filters they give you in that package cant keep up with the fan. Unless you have a speed controller on the lowest setting.....the air doesnt get scrubbed.

I

Iron_Lion

I just bought my second HTG fan filter combo, I like the fans so far. I have yet to try the filters. Anyone else got any more info on these? I have a 4" and a 6" fan with the short 6" filter.

Hey Iron,

Id use the 4 inch fan on the filter. The 6 inch fan pulls way to hard for the filter. I have my 6 inch fan on a speed controller and its still moving air to fast through the filter.

I

Iron_Lion

Hey Iron,

Id use the 4 inch fan on the filter. The 6 inch fan pulls way to hard for the filter. I have my 6 inch fan on a speed controller and its still moving air to fast through the filter.

that sucks, I use the 4 inch in a smaller tent, the 6" is for my 600.

Are you running your 6 thru a aircooled hood and the filter?

Mine will be set up like this carbon filter> a/c hood> fan> exhaust

Luckily I bought a speed controller. Do you think the filter walls just aren't thick enough? I knew I should have bought the can 38. I think I lost the receipt:dunno:

Do you guys have alot of stink coming out the exhaust with these growbright filters?