What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most mold resistant OD fem auto beans ?

Ide like to try 2-3 fem autos strains for the first time.

My #1 thing is budrot resistance, a nice bushy popcorn bud structure desired.

Lots of options, whats my 3 best options ?

Thanks

packerfan79

Veteran
Mephisto has a great reputation, I ran some fastbuds fem autos years ago, but indoors. They were decent. The west coast og, was a spot on match for blue dream, but not the same yield. Candy kush was good, tasted like flat Sprite, it was dwarfish one solid cola about a foot tall and 4-5 side branches.

Wish I could be more helpful, but I haven't run but the one round.

Have you considered standard beans or fems. Autos are fun, but expensive.

Koondense

Veteran
Best outdoor resistence will come with La Buena Hierba autoflowers but i think they're only available as regular seeds. Check them out.

Cheers

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mephisto has a great reputation, I ran some fastbuds fem autos years ago, but indoors. They were decent. The west coast og, was a spot on match for blue dream, but not the same yield. Candy kush was good, tasted like flat Sprite, it was dwarfish one solid cola about a foot tall and 4-5 side branches.

Wish I could be more helpful, but I haven't run but the one round.

Have you considered standard beans or fems. Autos are fun, but expensive.

Depends on where you purchase and what breeder.