What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budswell

asher1er

Veteran
asher1er said:
whats your mixing dosage or ratio when using budswell and maxicrop? also when can one start feeding with budswell? i just purchased a few nutes and i added budswell and maxicrop to my line up of pbp grow, soil bloom, LK and calmag plus

anyone? my plants been in veg for about 3 weeks or so and are still on 18/6 when should i start with budswell or is it only for flowering?

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
asher1er said:
anyone? my plants been in veg for about 3 weeks or so and are still on 18/6 when should i start with budswell or is it only for flowering?

they have budswell for grow and flower.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
ok im uping my budswell tea to 3tblsp per gallon next watering. my plants seem to luv 2 tblsp, do i have to filter the granules? doesnt seem to hurt my soil sitting on top.

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I use budwell(liquid) at 1-2 tablespoons per gallon in my hydro/coco setup cuz I got the tip from a real experienced grower I know (the one who grew the dcXsc) and add it on top of the regular feeding of 10ml canna a+b/gallon and whole canna line. recently been adding beastie bloomz and cha ching with it and its workin great. Use a little for flushing too, brings out the flavor and smell real nice.

S

Seismic

Hey Get Mo, I used the liquid when I was doing organic soil, and it really helped to bring out the color of my hashberry, and bulking up my blue mystic:joint: So to anyone who is on the fence as far as wanting to try this product, I would so give it a run.

Hashberry
picture.php

Blue Mystic
picture.php

S

Surfr

I know this is an old thread. but I'm bumpin it up.. I like to hear/see results from Budswel and Super Tea..

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Love bud swell, I use the liquid bloom, can definitely tell the difference in flower size when I haven't used it.

Balazar

So does anyone know what is in budswel? I mean sure it says it comes from bat shit, seabird shit, and EWC but does anyone know in what proportions? Are there any other secret ingredients? Is this stuff not just a tea? Does anyone have a recipe for a tea that works just as good or better?

Balazar

What if bat poop tastes good? Certainly it tastes better than chemicals. A good flush is in order at the end of every crop no matter what kind of nudes you use IMHO.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Budswell is definetly good shit, now I have friends that make their own teas, but honestly I dont have time for all of that. I prefer the Dry Budswell and use throughout flowering as a substitute to plain water the plants absolutely love it. Make sure you bubble it 24-48 with a pump with decent power you need good gallons per minute. I am also a big fan of Micro Pore airstones for aerating water but especially Guano Teas like Budswell. Add Blackstrap Molasses to water at 5ml a gal when you put the Budswell in the water to feed the Micro Herd. Cant burn with Organic Teas but I still dose at half strength about half a tablespoon a gallon and then add 5ml-10ml Liquid Karma and 2ml a gallon of Big Bud and 5ml of PBP Soil are all added about 45 minutes before feeding.

My 2 cents :ying:

TB Gardens

Veteran
Bumping this up again...

About to try budswell for the first time in my first organic soil grow. For those that mix with liquid karma I have 2 questions:

1. Do you do this with every watering?
2. Are you cutting both doses in 1/2? Or since it's organic full dose of each?

Excuse my noobatiousness, just trying to lock down this crop. Anyone recommend any good organic feeding schedules using Burn1's soil mix?

BAYSIK401

Bump.....

I use Budswel along with liquid karma twice weekly alone, phd at 5.8 and run 30gs through my 12 babies during weeks 5-8 of bloom, love the mixture..

Latest posts

Latest posts