What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revegging in coco?

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a real nice big plant (relative to my setup) and just thinking it might be good to harvest and reveg, its in a 16litre box which is transparent and i can see lots of nice healthy roots...

If i flush it real good and go back to veg ferts she should stay strong??

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
re-vegging in coco is just the same as re vegging in any medium. harvest the plant in such a way that it has some left over leaves, then as you say go back to veg nutes and 24/7 light and she will slowly start to re veg. for a while the new growth will look pretty funky, with time she will start making normal leaves again at which point she is revegged. you can help be cutting as much flowers off as you can while still leaving enough stem and leaves for new life to begin.

Latest posts

Latest posts