What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydroton and Coco (Botanicare) using together

I'm on the bandwagon guys/gals.....

Just need some help.

I'm attracted to coco for it's stated benefits...I don't hear to much negative :confused:

I plan on growing on and ebb and flow table, in 5 1/2 pots. Likely going to use all hydroton. I've heard that the two can be mixed together to help with PH. Anyone know any info on this?

Also, what about starting seedlings in coco? Anyone recommend a way?

PS- I've had great soil grows, but new to Hydroponics :bongsmi:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Check this thread

Check this thread

Rush Limbong said:
I plan on growing on and ebb and flow table, in 5 1/2 pots. Likely going to use all hydroton. I've heard that the two can be mixed together to help with PH. Anyone know any info on this?

NorCal Hydromeds

G

most people i know that use that mixture do 60%hydroton 40% coir or even less coir. however, i think i prefer 100% after running both several times.
here's a coco/hydroton plant for ya

BlueHaze

Best medium out there. Very forgiven

www.icmag.com/gallery/data/500/576hashplant-4-thumb.jpg[/img][/url]

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
'bout time a Tree grower rolled in....with fat colas, as always :)...good to see you bro...

N

Neptune

Nitrous has some serious plants.

LEts see some other shit you got growin' brother :)

J

JackKerouac

|\|!tr0u$ said:
most people i know that use that mixture do 60%hydroton 40% coir or even less coir. however, i think i prefer 100% after running both several times.
here's a coco/hydroton plant for ya

Do you need some hedgeclippers? How big was the container on that mother?

G

the container was a little 10-gal trashcan... i think bluehaZe took the cake though.. what was that BH, 68oz on the biggest HP there?

how r ya neptune? i gotta get some pics of current stuff, 18-gal 100% coir trees now

BlueHaze

its an unknown name. Very good stuff and rapid growth. I might try amnesia haze from soma or something from the TFD. I can't make kushto grow. 21 ounces is the most i got of a kush tree

Last edited:
G

kush doesn't have that sativa high though, does it?
what does your sativa yield?

BlueHaze

kush is just for personal. The sativa i current have gives me about 2 to 2 1/2 lb per tree. Reeferman hashplant was the best yielder but it was no top notch smoke. Very weak. I also try the willijuana and it was weak.

Latest posts

Latest posts