What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Never Say Never

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
puma yeah man they are all nice. about the GSC not sure what prob u are having but i can tell u with confidence that this girl likes heavy Mg. when im juicing with cal mag they always look their best in veg anyway. got the 2nd round of her in now. sour dub is my personal favorite flavor ive ever smoked to date. crappy yeild but damn dank. many folks get duds with her also. not sure why but i personally have had 1 bunk branch from it.

lyryc no problem bro. good score on the beni stash. personally id use them all in conjunction n say fuck the side by side. they all have similar bacteria strains and a few diff ones specific to each brand. thats just me some people are into the side by side though. i only try side by side with nute lines. ive ran quite a few nute brands and the H&G has given my personal favorite quality. and ive had several pepsi challenge type session with same strain n diff nutes( diff grower also) and i always prefered mine, and not a biased opinion because i am my worst critic, and def recognize game if i can pick up a tip or nute or whatever to improve i am always all ears. so far so so good with the H&G. id rather spend the ecxtra couple hundred and be totally satisfied over cheaper alternatives that still kill it but not quite the same quality.

Blue socks no brotha but results that look like this are achievable with organics. i just think the flavor is not where i am aiming. i do miss organics and soil sometimes just based on the ease of use, lil effort, and cheap costs. i always loved the way my weed looked but hated the taste compared to what i do now. id do these grows and have killer pot that i didnt enjoy the flavor of. switched methods and nute lines with the same strains and behold, weed like i want to smoke. i went from id rather buy someone elses killer dank to smoke(while mine was awesome looking)- to i will never need to buy a sack again. i settled on H&G line for now. i plan on small test runs of a few new nute lines ive been looking into, but the H&G line is where its at for 2 years + now.

INB- lol well thanks for the compliment. i know i help u out whenever u get issues so i am a mentor in that sence, and i have helped a few awesome guys on IC get there shit on the up n up. Thanks bro

thanks for the visits guys making it a good start for sure. im very happy to have u all along.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Yo unc
Yeah I had a few pics loaded so why not right. Nothin crazy but it's for fun. Plus I missed u guys

So yesterday I gave all the planted girls a nice drenching with a compost tea from xtreme teas plus I added some humbolt myco madness and some Ewc, lil extra humics, some indo guano and some humbolt honey. I bubble all the ingredients together for a day and diluted the 5 gal into another 20 gal for about 25 total and added the honey and bubbled another hour and drenched. I bet they look nice today.
Ok the only problem I have right now is soil gnats mostly their larvae. I killed most of but those fucked repopulate so fast. I had some moms with a friend for a couple months and he uses soil and they infested my moms which in turn got many in the garden.. I suppose I should drench them with gnatrol or something but I don't really wanna kill the beneficial. Anyone got a bottle? Could ya tell me if it's safe? Either way I guess it need done so guess whatever the verdict lets rock. Anybody know anything better than gnatrol to drench with? As long as its not Bayer I want something organic becauseq my flowering girls are 1 week in

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo unc
Yeah I had a few pics loaded so why not right. Nothin crazy but it's for fun. Plus I missed u guys

So yesterday I gave all the planted girls a nice drenching with a compost tea from xtreme teas plus I added some humbolt myco madness and some Ewc, lil extra humics, some indo guano and some humbolt honey. I bubble all the ingredients together for a day and diluted the 5 gal into another 20 gal for about 25 total and added the honey and bubbled another hour and drenched. I bet they look nice today.
Ok the only problem I have right now is soil gnats mostly their larvae. I killed most of but those fucked repopulate so fast. I had some moms with a friend for a couple months and he uses soil and they infested my moms which in turn got many in the garden.. I suppose I should drench them with gnatrol or something but I don't really wanna kill the beneficial. Anyone got a bottle? Could ya tell me if it's safe? Either way I guess it need done so guess whatever the verdict lets rock. Anybody know anything better than gnatrol to drench with? As long as its not Bayer I want something organic becauseq my flowering girls are 1 week in

Maybe you would want to try Sierra Natural Sciences

http://sierranaturalscience.com/

This more specifically:

http://sierranaturalscience.com/products/natural-pesticides/sns-209

FYI their products smell WEIRD.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thanks bro i actually have some sns for fungus/PM when i got a cut that had a lil problem. like their stuff its natural. will have to try some out

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope we can both learn of great remedies for pests while keeping beneficials. Good luck and glad I could help a bit.

calientecarlos

Veteran
Hola Sir! Congrats on the kiddo! Glad you're back online!! I'll be loitering every now n then.
Check ya later
~Caliente

One Love 731

Veteran
hells yeah. Looks as good as ever. Its hard not having a thread, always want to share the love. Even livin were it's "legal" I still cant bring me self to do's it. So glad ya did. always like's me a Sir show. Keep it comin brotha, always a plesure to see how ya do. 1:ying:

kin_dawg

wow sirsmok just went back through smell it through the bag, what a nostalgia trip, your bubble and goo and absolute sickness inspired me so much man, what a trip seeing those pics again. damn i feel like i remember what being a grower is all about again.
keep doing what you do homie.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
thaks bros

thaks bros

hey guys thanks for the words it means a lot glad to be back personally. i dont have as much time as before but i try to lurk here n there and post when i get a chance. its hard to keep up with the on goings of all the IC fam and post about my shit too.

i got a couple pics from the latest harvest. its only like four kinds for now, the rest is sealed and a pain to get pics of without smelling up the whole hood. when i dig into them ill take more.

lyryc-caliente-Deezy~ thanks guys

oneLove- i feel ya. thats why im just doin nug shots here n there no need to doc everything. its has become redundant

Kin_dawg- glad to help reignite that fire bro. thanks for the visits my friend

here are those pics

L 2 R
MemoryLoss- GSC forum- white- POW
picture.php

picture.php

well like i said as i pull other lil treats out i will snap a few shots like this one. ill try to hit all strains dry at least 1 time. ill need like a week to finish smoking these. btw everything is absolutely smelly as hell like they should be. pretty redic over here.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
hey guys thanks for the words it means a lot glad to be back personally. i dont have as much time as before but i try to lurk here n there and post when i get a chance. its hard to keep up with the on goings of all the IC fam and post about my shit too.

i got a couple pics from the latest harvest. its only like four kinds for now, the rest is sealed and a pain to get pics of without smelling up the whole hood. when i dig into them ill take more.

lyryc-caliente-Deezy~ thanks guys

oneLove- i feel ya. thats why im just doin nug shots here n there no need to doc everything. its has become redundant

Kin_dawg- glad to help reignite that fire bro. thanks for the visits my friend

here are those pics

L 2 R
MemoryLoss- GSC forum- white- POW
View Image
View Image

well like i said as i pull other lil treats out i will snap a few shots like this one. ill try to hit all strains dry at least 1 time. ill need like a week to finish smoking these. btw everything is absolutely smelly as hell like they should be. pretty redic over here.
Dank lookin nuggs there Sir, gotta be nice to work with such kill genetics. For Christmas I want an hour in your veg room with a pair of scissors, razor, tray/insert/dome, some plugs an some clonex......kidd'n.........but seriously if ya see a fat dude in a red suit takin cuts in ur garden just leave him be.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
caliente- tis the season for frost
AS- one could have quite the fun in the veg room. wish i had more peeps around to share with for real. then i could focus on holding fewer myself. dont worry i wouldnt kill santa for taking cuts. actually i think he prefers fresh cuts and clonex more than fresh cookies and milk!

bout time i did a lil strain listing. a few friends would like to know, and what a better place to jot em down than the diary. typing them out will somehow help me eliminate a few. odd i know but i actually works

ok off the top of the noggin

chem4
decapitation
memoryloss(strwbrry pheno)
KKstrwbrrycough
white
sourdub
dubtech7
greencrack
raspberrykush
sfv kush
POW kush(LVPKxog)
J1(selectjackherer)
SourD4(sourdieselxc4)
stardawg
snowdawg
arcata train wreck
SSH~ i think it is subcools selected pheno? shits bomb, best SSH ive seen/smelled
GirlScoutCookies forumcut
platinumKush
LimeKush
and to top it off im told i got a killerQueen cut that is mightyfine comin this way someday.

pretty sure that is all or most of my clones. surely im forgetting something.

basically i am writing off a few. trying to decide what is loved most around here, or fits my needs/growing circumstances. a few i have just for future breeding projects because they have strong traits or something i absolutely love about them and want to pass on to a new cross for myself and interested fam and friends and donations for IC. its about time i make a few goodies and send some in. ive never kept males or had pollen to work with but i do plan on a few projects.

the KKSC is not cloned~ doesnt fit my timeline, grows viney but great smoke
i gave the snowdawg out to a friend~ i dont want it
the Dubtech7 im phasing out as well~ kinda sucks IMO but frosty
chem4 not running in main room- for breeding and the dome. i enjoy her as do most heads
still unsure about the platinumkush smoke wise i havent really smoked any yet but during the trim i wasnt blown away by the smell(it smells great just not kushy)not a fruity fan personally
five others i havent ran yet so we shall see. the J1 stardawg SSH SD4 ArcataTW are all new but ive seen/smelled/smoked (one of those three) all but the stardawg but heard she throws pineapples out lol the other 4 are all winners one way or another.
ok i had more to write but something just came up as i sit here gotta go for now but i will be back a lil later with more BS that goes on round here.
thaks for lookin
peace Sir

P

puma

hello SIR:biggrin:
great looking group of strains you got there my friend, i see a ouple that im very interested in YES SIR......

on your TRAINWRECK if its indeed the real one then your going to really like her, she is a classic for-sure...

very nice:tiphat:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Puma yeah bro she's legit. I've smoked the flowers from this cut a few times now. Lovely funky spicy is I can best describe her but yes true classic trees. A fav for me and I've never grown it. Took a couple years to scratch it off the wish list. Thanks Again OS for the hook up!

AS- lol. This Christmas lookin like the movie Blow. This jack is extra special. Gets huge and is super lemony from the homies word and all I can read about her. Never thought I'd be stoked to run a jack from the few times I've sampled diff phenos. But again never say never!

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I ran the Xj-13 an a Jack H. pheno but it wasn't the greasy disco ball trich filled "Jack" that i was lookin for, the XJ was nice an close though. Should be a nice holiday this year, gonna have Maj's Bubba Ho Tep & Green Dragon in flower around Christmas.

P

puma

hello SIR:biggrin:
ya if ya need some pics to look at on the WRECK let me know ive been snapping plenty latly, im having my best grow with her in this round....

a staight up grow with her is the best way to approch this girl, they topping makes her very hard to control and a major pain in any ones ass...

you might lose a tad of yield by not runing her topped but man the trade off for me is well worth it all day long....

peace brother:tiphat: