What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Bake_McBride

Don't be so hasty, T. Some of us can't get on here till later at nite. Plus, I don't always comment, but best believe I'm watching. As I strive to get bigger and better, looking at what you do and how you do it is inspirational. Keep up the good work.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
nice spread indeed T.when i did drippers non automated some things would dry out quicker or get a little more saturated but i evened it out with some handwatering. difference was minimal though. it really cut down on the time. i hope you find something that does it for you bro

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
come on homie......shit's poppin like orvel......would love to taste the keeper....obviously you dig er'......will hit you up later broski'........

oh yeah......blumat's!

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
T said:
since i need a 8 to 6 in adaptor in order to fire up my 8 inch fan and try to get the heat w that,
One lesson I've learned over and over is always go overkill on ventilation. You can always tone down the fans, decrease the ducting, but you can't go the other way.

Forest looks proper bro, hummin right along!

InjectTruth

This thread brought to you by F.U.C.K.E.M. Forestry Services, :smoke:

Tona - you are rockin it hard on the comeback! you'd never know what you just dealt with lookin at those pics there mang!

F.U.C.K. YEAH keep reppin steady homey :smoke:

G

Graham Purwatt

yeah man its definitely not dead,i'm at a loss for words looking at all those beasts you got going in there.looks great

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on fellaz,maybe i was a lil too hasty...i just hate wastin my time takin pics if noones lookin at them ya kno...but i figure imma just keep it poppin in here,maybe someday this thread will help someone get inspired to throw a few more lights up,or to not give up when the shit goes crazy like it does sometimes....thanks for the love.

mr.p-wattup maing.tht 8th light took it from around 85 w 55 % humidity to like 93 w 62-63 % humidity...now tht they are both cooled im at around 80 and 55% until i get the rest of them hoods cooled.
thanks for droppin thru,
peace-T-

CF-thanks big bruh,yep them sfd's will be doin the damn thing within the next 2-3 we will really see a difference,they go off w frost and weight around now...ur right yo,new diggz prolly gonna take peeps a few to find me.
imma spark up and chillax.
peace-T-

mr.p-ryt on.

Marlo-wattup maing,thanks for droppin in...yea sometimes i have days i dont have shit to do,like every 3 days is a free day.just look and inspect shit real close.thanks for the props yo,it is some work but i think the end justifies the means....5 year plan in effect ;)
peace-T-

bruhbear-i knew u was probably lurkin like a ole grizzley bear,i figure puddins shy ass is w you too BWAHAHAHAHA.....lurkers :D
peace-T-

SELF-yo yo yo,wattup maing thanks for the link,do u kno if they sell them in bulk cheaper....like if i buy 80 or more???
even if its a hundred of them,i might not need them now but eventualy ....never know what the future brings ;)
think theyd be better for my room then blumats?
thanks for ur input maing.
peace-T-

BAKE-wattup bruh,ur right...lil hasty....i know peeps be lurkin,and if i can motivate some folks to go big,then thats wassup.im glad ur enjoyin the show maing,
peace-T-

nameless-wattup maing,fasho i got to think of somethin sooner or later,i like to kick it and enjoy life too yo lol,these ladies wont let me take a vaca the way they like to eat.
them halos self dropped look real nice,gonna have to see what the survey says so to speak,blumats or halos....will be hard to get a fair result on here tho,seems everyone is gaga over the blumats right now....maybe theres a reason for it tho eh? lol...
peace-T-

MoNeY-wattup pimpin,hope things are good for you homie....im sure u will have a chance to taste the keeper,somehow i bet she makes it ur way ;)
as a matter of fact,you should have a pack of these maing from the last time... take a peek in the seed vault and see...if you do,pop them directly bro you wont be dissapointed...every pheno was real nice,you will be like me,keepin 2 mamas of it lololol...
hit me up.
peace-T-

cobcoop-aint that the truth brother,couldnt be more right :friends:
i shouldve worded that better i guess...ill have 2, 6 inch fans and the 8 inch fan coolin the hoods.i just cant really set it all up until i get the 6-8 inch adapter and since im such a dayum stoner i forget to hit up home depot everytime i leave the house lol...tomorrow tho for sure,gonna write myself a post it to remind me :D
peace-T-

bobbystainless- :respect: thanks maing.
peace-T-

inject-fasheezy maing....i didnt even sho all tht bs when i started this thread,its hard to believe i was down to just about 20 plants including moms just a couple months ago...whatever that sick shit was it tried to kill my whole garden...hopefully im all clear now,it seems to be rollin right along...that was some crazy stuff man,i woudnt wish that on anyone....i almost lost allmy genetics...thanks to some bomb ass F.A.M. and my greenthumbs being able to save a few,im back at it stronger then before...perseverance and determination are a mf yo...dont forget this thread is brought to you by the letters T H and C....and the number 420....:D
peace-T-

Spaded-good to have you brother,saved you a seat w the rest of the F.A.M. be careful over there tho,i heard they started the fart game :muahaha:
peace-T-

grahampur-thanks maing,im glad ur diggin the environment...stick around were just gettin started.
peace-T-

last night i pre watered and fed all flower....same w all veg,cups,and mamas....spent about 2 hrs topping and lollipoppin veg 1 gallon pots so theyre all ready for the x plant in a couple days....i think im gonna get a new 1k to put over the veg 1 gallon pots instead of the 2 x 600's....i want that raptor hood from sunsystems.i think it will be better to veg under tht 1 light in tht area...its suppose to cover a 10x10 space perfectly so it should be more then enough footprint.this is it.... http://www.greners.com/grow-lights/...flector.html?gclid=CKf3zM-DrasCFULe4AodX1OI-Q what do u guys think?...one of my 600 watt ballasts is hiccuppin on me a lil bit,twice in the last 4 days it didnt kick on until i unplugged it and plugged it back in.cant be havin tht chit ya know...so i figure what ill do is get tht raptor hood and throw a 1k over veg,then take my good 600 ballast and light and hang it in flower over anyspot i see tht i could use the extra light.im sure there a spot i can hang 1 more light ;)....ill get some pics up tonight of some nuggs....thanks for showin some love to a oldschool noob like me.
peace-T-

Ton threads not dead I rarely venture out to these parts anymore but this was sure worth it. BIG BIG BIG N healthy!

I saw the watering wand/hose setup but i gotta ask.>.do you gotta crawl on the floor to water the plants in back or do you have some crazy long watering wand contraption or something?

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its more like a duckwalk,not a crawl lol...but yea i got to maneuver around a lil bit to get it all done.atleast i dont really have to move many around to get there tho,just a few slides here and there and i have a path under the canopy.thanks for droppin in brother.
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Frack Ya Bruz :yoinks: Absolutely packed to the fracking rafters ;) :good:
excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the ground :D
Inspiring work mate so inspiring :D
:smoke out:

Mrpiston38

those raptors are fucking nuts man, they have one of those and an XXXL at the homies shop and its sure big, i mean one of those could light a shop ;p but sounds like a god idea and remember its easyer to cool 1 light then 2 + ul save a bit of coin on energy cost (not that ur probly worring about it) lol keep up the GREAT WORK and much REP++++ goes ur way.

Mr.P

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m-wattup yo,thanks for droppin in bud,keeps me motivated sometimes when i know what im doin is being appreciated by fellow growers...we are the only ones that can possibly know how much work it is....:respect:
grab a seat maing,enjoy the show.
peace-T-

maj-wattup brotha,good to see you as always.thanks yo,ur spot is always on fire too :respect: :friends: :joint:
peace-T-

mr.p...i had to edit this in yo,u snuck in on me when i was postin....exactly what i was thinkin too yo.
peace-T-

got some shots for the page....1st one is of one of the ghani x chem d's that i topped and cleaned up last night.ill get out and get some soil,get them x planted in the next few days.,they get flipped as soon as the agent oranges come down,i think the next group in will be chemdog double d and ghani x chem d...they seem to be the next ones that are gonna be ready to trigger.

anyways enough chatter i kno,heres the pics...

picture.php

picture.php

agent orange....should be down by the 4th.these chikas are HEAVY i have to go check them everyday and make sure they aint layin on the floor.the branches are all staked and they are pullin the stakes sideways and over now.also i cant let the pots get too light because the plants are so top heavy they will tip the growbags over if they aint heavy enough on the bottom...:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

san fernando diesels...around day 33-34,just startin to do their thang...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Mrpiston38

damn son that shit is re-donk i love ur pics man, i did a fresh update and and yea the show will be on soon. very nice indeed bro and keep up the good work.