What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck 2011 Grow Diary

budlover123

What kind of birds are those? Do you use the greenhouse birdhouse to collect bird shit, or just to have pretty birdies around to hear and take pictures of?

That greenhouse looks like a good place to go to get some work done, congratulations on a beautiful setup.:plant grow:

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Kept up since page three then just found the thread again, my how they've grown*pinches plant's cheek*. Beautiful work all around DD. Love seeing the rigerous training you do, an obvious labor of love. Respect and good karma to you.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Up-date

Up-date

Hey guys..many thanks for your views and posts..really.

What kind of birds are those?
OG welcome, I just love to have wildlife all around so I build shelters and feed them. They are tree swallows, I don't collect shit!
Today I posted a few new pix in each Strain thread for all the strains in the house other than Strawberry. Those links are in my signature..thanks for looking. Here are a few new pix of Strawberry. Doing well..
picture.php

..and the garden outside the Greenhouse of course..be well, DD

picture.php

M

mugenbao

Doobie, I just want to say that I really enjoy your pics and posts. Very inspiring, and makes my mornings just a little bit brighter :D

Thanks!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wonderful pics as always DD,ur place looks like where id go to vacation.:D
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:D Love your photos and your beautiful plants and flowers DD :good:
Very inspiring and relaxing to look at, it's like we are there with you, sitting in a chair beside ya ;)
:blowbubbles:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie, I just want to say that I really enjoy your pics and posts. Very inspiring, and makes my mornings just a little bit brighter :D
Thanks!
Mugenbao comments like yours make my mornings and days a little brighter..thank you.
wonderful pics as always DD,ur place looks like where id go to vacation.:D
peace-T-
Ton..nice comments Brother! It took me years to get to this place..
:D Love your photos and your beautiful plants and flowers DD :good:
Very inspiring and relaxing to look at, it's like we are there with you, sitting in a chair beside ya ;) :blowbubbles:
bOOm another nice complement, thank you.

Speaking of that chair bOOm..I have an empty one. Todays pix..
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i hope wearing socks with sandals isnt a requirement! LOL aside from that it looks like a slice of heaven....ala mode!

R

rock solid

Mugenbao comments like yours make my mornings and days a little brighter..thank you.

Ton..nice comments Brother! It took me years to get to this place..

bOOm another nice complement, thank you.

Speaking of that chair bOOm..I have an empty one. Todays pix..
picture.php

now thats the way to relax:tiphat:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ya Unc..it is heaven at times. I should have not been so lazy to walk back up to the house and get my big wide angle lens, so I could have showed the entire view from the chair not just 1/2 of it. I'll get one of those pix again soon..DD

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just stoppin in to toke one w ya Doob.thanks for all the sweet pics and showin us how ya do what ya do.
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice DD I'm right there with ya mate :D even wearing socks with my sandals/crocs too ;) :good:
puffin an passin
:smoke out:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Siesta Time...

Siesta Time...

just stoppin in to toke one w ya Doob.thanks for all the sweet pics and showin us how ya do what ya do.
peace-T-
Thanks Ton, puff puff pass....

Very nice DD I'm right there with ya mate :D even wearing socks with my sandals/crocs too ;) :good:
puffin an passin :smoke out:
bOOm It's a bit nippy here in the mornings, one reason for me wearing socks, and then we have these fuckin ankle bite'n bugs that bite the shit out of you and itch for a week my other reason. But todays pix are "sock free"! ..thanks for stoppin.

HOw did I miss this? Lookin real good!

Tagged :)
Welcome Durdy..peace....

Comrads there ain't nothin better for my bones than a siesta in the grow with my feathered friends and the sun bakin down on me. The super wide pix..enjoy, thanks for your views...DD

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
doobie just wanted to say that looks like a little slice of heaven there. wising you all the best bro ill have to take some time to backtrack through the middle of this thread. plants look nice! excellent training too.

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
nice wildflower garden ya have next to the greenhouse, doob. last fall i put in a 1/4ac wildflower garden. nothing more peaceful than firin a j and sitting outside watching all the birds and butterflys coming around.