What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Can Smell it Through the Bag Baby!

BigGreen

Veteran
HS scooch a little to the left onelove a little to the right I want front and center for this show.
Looking real good Im tuned in

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
helluva update bro, glad to see you rockin the snodawg. I'll be headin that way in a couple weeks with a nice variety package ;)

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
man this is on page 2 and i feel like im already late, hehehe, the front seats are getting packed, i must throw some elbows to get a nice spot, i dont wanna miss a thing from this show!
cheers

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
BS- plenty of room here we are knights at a round table so we all have a front row lol

Deezy- i am stoked to have her. and more stoked to puff some. i cant wait bro. glad ur here.

BigGreen- wassup UC champ! always room for you man!

well here is some of the larger buds that were trimmed by machine. this size and smaller went through the Pro-Cut with ease. i found it to be a great help. the spears we did by hand but here are 3 examples of the larger sized machine trimmed buds of chem4. i chose the larger ones because it shows the machines ability to leave a good looking final result with plenty of frost left on prized nugs.
picture.php

picture.php

when i pull out a spear ill get a shot of that, and also the other strains. thanks for the visits fam!

One Love 731

Veteran
I love hearing the haters talk about trimmers ruining the buds, they sure look good to me. Enjoy the harvest brother SSA. Peace pot and karma, One Love:ying:

P.S. I got a long awaited message earlier today, sounds like Ill be able to puff again this or next Thursday. Hell yeah, life will be amazing once again. The second I get clearance, I'm leaving this miserable place and tearing the rear view mirror off on the way out.

BigGreen

Veteran
Them buds look great. Was it the spinpro? One more how much bud can you dry in them racks. I think Im might have to get me some
Looking good

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow that room is nailed down SS!

looking forward to seeing what you produce!

VG

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Them buds look great. Was it the spinpro? One more how much bud can you dry in them racks. I think Im might have to get me some
Looking good

6 racks 36" wide no problem with a lb or two per rack I'd say 12lbs but I've never had that much to worry about at once.

:joint:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn, Ima gonna hafta quit visiting this thread. :) It could get expensive trying to keep
up with the sirsmokealot's! You show me everything i WANT. Love the drying racks, cool
trimmer, state of the art garden. Oh, and the skillet, too cool. :) Excellent show.
Glad your enjoying the samples and sorry I sucked the crap outa those with the food
saver. :( They were real dense even before that, lol.
bbs, ns

chongogump

Sick setup brother. How often do you need to refill the propane tank? That certainly looks like the way to go for co2 supplementation. Also, where did you get that oil device. I'm sick of friends seeing my oil pipes and asking if i switched to meth/crack. Ha ha ha.

G

guest5703

Whaaaat?!?!? No shots of the skillet in action???? Neat toy! Where did you get it??? Great lookin new setup, keepin it fresh, I like it! Peace

M

mugenbao

Phil- u didnt waste 2 seconds man that was fast glad u are here from the get go!

mugenbao- hello here they go:tiphat:
Wow, answered with a quickness, hehe. That's a damned nice setup, and love the shots of the smokables too. Great stuff!

Nice looking tower on that chong!! Finally huh. I cant wait to get your ass on the mountain! Cant wait to make you go for a nice walk. better get them legs in shape homie. Looks like the rooms big pimpin! Keep up the good work !!!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
super sexy....

you have a VERY similar layout to mine bro...

i have the parabolic in the middle, but my parabolic MOVES, as I have MINE on a light mover!

so cool that we did the same setup ... did you copy off of me or were we both feeling the parabolic in the middle setup????

haha cool shit Sir..

LW

edit:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=21971

ON SECOND thought, you couldnt have copied, cuz i JUST NOW uploaded the pix! woops, thought i hadm uploaded... but good shit tho that you have this same setup... ill be peepin... i just started mine about a month ago, but I have not started flowering yet... lookin forward to your grow here bud...

BrainSellz

Veteran
Nice everything! We do have the same drying rack:) i just pulled mine out yesterday, just wish i had the trimmer. How long does it take you to do a lb?

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
thanks Dudes!

thanks Dudes!

Pontiac:tiphat:

1luv-good news bro!

BG- is a pro-cut basically a spinpro style autotrimmer trimpro ripoff. its more gentle than a trimpro imo thinner paddles, it removes a ton of crystalls, but mostly from the shit it cuts off. the lil shit is what its for and its shitty anyways. but u see what it did on those lil tops of chem4. the fat tops are done by hand and they weigh a ton and are not tedious to trim. usually snip snip done. the rack well i filled up 12 racks(2 seperate 6 rack units) with 5.4 elbows. i could of had a lil more per rack, but i wanted 1 layer only and airflow. the tops i left room in between. if your room is dry(mine is humid) then maybe layering it would help slow the dry down, but mine took 7 days til i bagged it. burped bags for 2days n sealed them. weed wreaks to high hell. answer though i think 8-10 zips per rack is ideal.

VG- i cant wait for this one either. thanks bro!

HS- thats a lil much bro unless ur room is a dry toaster. i know i had nearly .5 lb per rack. n was covered. my humidity was between 50-75% humidity. if i thought things were moving to quickly i turned off the dehuey, got RH up and fired it back up later on.:tiphat:

Nuggy- thanks bro, all necc for more than 2 lights IMO. life saver. dont worry bout it the shit is still bangin' my man so thank you. gonna smoke some golden cindy right now i think. have to report on that now. excited! glad i motivate you a lil to spend on the toys(i call them tools) of the trade! all i need in there now is cameras i can view environmental stats n all meters, room n water related info from outta town. someday i am certain.

RRoller- thanks for sayin hey bro- see ya around hopefully:ying:

Ganja-thanks man much appreciated.:wave:

Chongo. thanks man, lasts bout 3 weeks - a month. depends on me going in and out my lady opening the door all that BS. i am well sealed. zero venting. I must run co2 and i Must run a dehuey, or 2. but plus side is gas lasts longer!

Cali- so fresh n so clean lol skillet+pic+hittingit=IMPOSSABLE for me anyway lol my bong is to tall for all that. i gotta concentrate.

Mugenbao- good timing there lol thanks and hope u enjoy the visits man.

INB- dont worry, i'll be ready for anything mate! Im truely dedicated to ripping this season. u just be ready to shred mate!:laughing:

LoneWolf- never saw the parabolic at ur spot. but u realized that i see loli like the attic bro good job. yeah my whole 5 light rig moves . its cool. i planned on this setup when i bought the mover but was a ballast short. n last run i didnt need it or want it during the summer. no open bulbs for me in summer. good luck with the bloom man. ill check it out often n tag it.

BS- loving the racks myself. a lb really depends on your crew and flow. we did 2.5 in about 4 hours the first night. 3 men. 1 dude cleaning fans off branches and chopping whole for other 2 dudes. others dudes, 1 cleaning spears only, other filling and running machine. occasionally the fan leaf guy helps the machine guy prep reloads when/if well ahead of the crew on his end. next day mainly 2 guys six hours to do 3 lbs. we had a 3rd guy for 1st hour. again 1 cleaning spears only and me removing branches and preping bud piles & running machinghope that helps everyone is gonna have diff results. i worked out a nice routine with it.

BrainSellz

Veteran
BS- loving the racks myself. a lb really depends on your crew and flow. we did 2.5 in about 4 hours the first night. 3 men. 1 dude cleaning fans off branches and chopping whole for other 2 dudes. others dudes, 1 cleaning spears only, other filling and running machine. occasionally the fan leaf guy helps the machine guy prep reloads when/if well ahead of the crew on his end. next day mainly 2 guys six hours to do 3 lbs. we had a 3rd guy for 1st hour. again 1 cleaning spears only and me removing branches and preping bud piles & running machinghope that helps everyone is gonna have diff results. i worked out a nice routine with it.
Damn sounds like a factory line, nice n fast to say the least.

Latest posts

Latest posts