What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need a grow manager for a 30 light perpetual spot, NorCal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Technically Sebastopol. My current manager is moving on, and he does lots of work. Full time, everything from cloning, transplanting, supply runs, pruning/staking, watering, changing tanks, water filters, dumping pots, chopping for harvest, managing trimmers and a few other part time employees. Good hourly wages and bonuses, available immediately. Must live nearby and available from 2pm to 10 pm 5 to 6 nights a week, have own car and be smart and reliable. Will train the right person, no tweakers or dishonest people. Also need a part time guy a couple nights a week to help with projects, and watering, but need a new right hand man to step up and kick some ass! PM me on IC

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
So what's the pay for a job like this? I am not close to you nor interested in working for anyone, but am curious what a job like that pays. Thanks and good luck finding the right people.

HatchBrew

Veteran
ahhh man I just moved away from there. whompwhomp. I'll forward this to a couple friends though.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
My current manager was making around $75k a year total compensation (hourly plus yield bonuses.)

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
My current manager made about $75k a year (hourly plus yield bonuses)

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
8,999,999 desperate growers now queued up to offer their services. hahaha

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
back from the vertical past! how the old headbanger?

if you were back on the blaumats you could save 75K year, lol.:biggrin:

Z

z-ro

Ill rent the spot(or any others you may know of) from you, but won't work for someone else;) 30 lights not what it once was. Im familiar with the area.

stasis

Veteran
75% of people in Norcal work in the Cannabis industry. WHY are you needing to post here..? Ask your neighbors.. haha - Sebastopol..? Center of Sonoma Cty Cannabis market, and silliest housing market in NorCal..!! Stay away..>!!!

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I didn't think the pay would line up with doing all the work. Hopefully you find someone good! Best of luck

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
That didnt take long, already have a few candidates lined up. 75K tax free would be over 100k taxed, not bad for most any 40 hr/week job. There are several part time guys that help out, no one person could do everything.

Top_shelf_farms

Good luck man.... I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to find someone to trust for this job.... One lazy mistake and your paying 30 lights of power bill with no crop....

joe-brand

Not a bad gig if you have someone that may not have start up funds to get a spot and gear. West county is pricey but one of the nicest places in the state to live. the city couciman owns the dispensary and has mad greenhouses. With the rite spot you can grow 30 plants in your yard legally and run your indoor the winter spring months owe u van do a dep rip if you got a good spot.

wholesale fuel etc is 2k to 2200. clubs pay 2800 to 3k if you got triple aaa gorilla glue or og or chem. organacm buys all my boys work every run. If you got gavitas and a electric car (you get a big break on electric) thats a pretty nice life. if you rock 3 runs a year in and some outs your loving in it. oh and your 20min to the beach and it never rains in the summer and there isnt a ton of coastal influence. Sebastapool is nice. just dont drive drunk. my friend hits 3 a light with chem d and gavitas. one room was 10lights 29.5 units of proper work. So when people say there isnt money in indoor anymore there hi. Its not like the old days id get 4400 from harborside when it first opend for my chems.

I may have a friend that is experienced and is in town. I will pm you if he is interested.

joebrand

stasis

Veteran
hahaha. People lined up haha. All but one will get screwed, and maybe that one too. CA at it's best. Cost of living in Sea Bass is off the charts. If you need to find a place, cause the boss turns out to be a turd, (90% of them are) you're stuck in the most in demand housing market imaginable.

Some people have taken to sharing Bedrooms (strangers) so they can stay in NorCal.

Have at it.

Ya really are so poorly connected in the center of Sonoma Cannabis Culture that you're looking here. Everyone and their Brother's dog grows there..! Not a good plan. Check back in 4 months.

After saying that. An old friend of mine in MDO may need someone to do his growing for him at the end of a road in a place have spent lots of time and know the owner of the property, so no worries. He;s not feeling too good right about now, and his son is going off to college. I may return after all. We'll see. Danger Will Robinson. Round 3. Prob better off here, but can't ignore a chance to get back into surfing.

lawlrus

That didnt take long, already have a few candidates lined up. 75K tax free would be over 100k taxed, not bad for most any 40 hr/week job. There are several part time guys that help out, no one person could do everything.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding but probably not the best idea to be advertising employment tax evasion on a publicly accessible website, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts