What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BlueDigiBerry F2

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi all :tiphat:, the BlueDigiBerry is a cross of my Blueberry Cut (DP fem) and Dank.Frank's Digiberry Bx1 male. Big thanks and respect to frank and chilli_berkster for preserving these genetics.

There were only 10 F1 seeds, which i grew out and made F2s and there are some test grows of these afoot.

some of you may have seen the F1s in franks thread over at 'test grows'
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=233704&page=15

Although seeded, the F1s cured to a blueberry muffin smell, with hints of sweeter tones in some - the high is classic blueberry, relaxing, centred and functional.

just wanted to get this started whilst i had a minute, more later

VG

R

rock solid

Hi all :tiphat:, the BlueDigiBerry is a cross of my Blueberry Cut (DP fem) and Dank.Frank's Digiberry Bx1 male. Big thanks and respect to frank and chilli_berkster for preserving these genetics.

There were only 10 F1 seeds, which i grew out and made F2s and there are some test grows of these afoot.

some of you may have seen the F1s in franks thread over at 'test grows'
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=233704&page=15

Although seeded, the F1s cured to a blueberry muffin smell, with hints of sweeter tones in some - the high is classic blueberry, relaxing, centred and functional.

just wanted to get this started whilst i had a minute, more later

VG

this will be fun look forward to your show:)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok here are some of the photos of the F1s. nice looking plants.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

and 3 boys. i culled two plants, one was very slow, and the other was a trifoliate
i used as many plants as possible to make the F2 seeds in order to keep as much genetic diversity as possible.
picture.php

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some flowering pics (seeded buds). resin production was excellent
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
very cool VG.

i assume these will be going on the bay?

:tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, if the test grows go well then yes i will be planning to put some packs up on the bay. Germination rates are good so far, and i think the F2s should give a nice range of phenos between the two parents. The digi is more of a Blueberry muffin type smell and indica style, whilst my blueberry cut is more foxtail sativa with a sweeter more floral blueberry funk and generally a very strong smell. should be some good keepers in there and/or you will be able to make some selections and breed them down further to what you are looking for.

VG

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
thanks guys, if the test grows go well then yes i will be planning to put some packs up on the bay. Germination rates are good so far, and i think the F2s should give a nice range of phenos between the two parents. The digi is more of a Blueberry muffin type smell and indica style, whilst my blueberry cut is more foxtail sativa with a sweeter more floral blueberry funk and generally a very strong smell. should be some good keepers in there and/or you will be able to make some selections and breed them down further to what you are looking for.

VG

nice :tiphat:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like as good a time as any JD! nice link.

i like the planting by the moon concept, in my book if the moon can cause the tides then its a pretty powerful thing where water is concerned. also it helps me stay organised and get things done.

John Deere

Veteran
Lunar phases have lots of strong effects on the earth. Just ask anyone that works with groups of people (ex. teachers) and they'll confirm that people can get weird, especially during full moons. And check your local police blog--all the crazies come out to howl.

The Farmer's Almanac is a big proponent of following lunar phases but that site gives more direct info. I'm looking forward to getting started.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Blue-Digital-Berry, I like the pronunciation--- looks like a heavy feeder, any cool crosses wit cherryjuana in the works??:biggrin:

That moon phase is true, I remember using the lunar calendar and all my beans sprouted well, I need to sprout a few seeds on schedule, 7/7 lol

John Deere

Veteran
3/3

Tuesday night I dropped 3 seeds into a glass of water. Wednesday morning they had all sunk so I put them onto a coffee filter in a plastic bag. Normally I'll just drop them straight into my soil to sprout to avoid any extra handling of the fragile tap roots but I wanted to see how fast these would pop. By Wednesday afternoon all 3 had cracked their shells so I dropped them into cups of soil. Friday morning and all 3 are above ground. That's pretty fast. Lunar phase or good genetics. Hmmm...how about a little of both!

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts