What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Joe Biden Thread

armedoldhippy

Veteran
She's gonna have the book deal. I'll bet she's got the dirtiest dirt out there. It won't come out until he is in the can and she got what she could from him.

she'll milk that cash cow until blood squirts in the bucket, and then butcher it for ground beef...women are mean. :shucks:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
she'll milk that cash cow until blood squirts in the bucket, and then butcher it for ground beef...women are mean. :shucks:

Yup, book deal, movie, talk shows, court testimony. No problem too get Cohen to collaborate everything. There are probably several that she can put away too making it even more juicy.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Yup, book deal, movie, talk shows, court testimony. No problem too get Cohen to collaborate everything. There are probably several that she can put away too making it even more juicy.

i'm not sure how far she'll go. chump might have mixed his kids up in his shit so bad, that she would protect him to protect them. but they aren't HER kids, either. so, i dunno.:shucks:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I betcha she keeps her mouth shut, even if she does divorce him and he's in jail, just for the sake of her son Barron.:shucks:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I betcha she keeps her mouth shut, even if she does divorce him and he's in jail, just for the sake of her son Barron.:shucks:

Her and Barron will go home. They will probably treated like national hero's for being the first spys to end up practically running another country.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Trump is not going to jail. Democrats believe the click bait that is fed to them daily, but as we all know it's mostly bullshit.
He's either going to jail or into the ground. He's a fascist. I seriously don't think most people realize how close you are to a watershed moment in american history. People just acting like it's another day that ends in Y.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Attachments

• 120552901_1326057947741420_3026899721368823069_n.jpg
    120552901_1326057947741420_3026899721368823069_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 9

Amynamous

Trump is not going to jail. Democrats believe the click bait that is fed to them daily, but as we all know it's mostly bullshit.

While the underlying legal problems are real, i bet that trump and family end up with massive fines and penalties.
Not to worry though, his cult will probably chip in to pay so he doesn’t become insolvent.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
While the underlying legal problems are real, i bet that trump and family end up with massive fines and penalties.
Not to worry though, his cult will probably chip in to pay so he doesn’t become insolvent.

Maybe they can use that extra money they say they make with shithead as president.

'Boogieman'

He's either going to jail or into the ground. He's a fascist. I seriously don't think most people realize how close you are to a watershed moment in american history. People just acting like it's another day that ends in Y.

Trump is not a fascist but lefties are authoritarian.

Attachments

• 39224n.jpg
    39224n.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 12
  • tds-is-like-02c7b0c902.jpg
    tds-is-like-02c7b0c902.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 12

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Trump is not a fascist but lefties are authoritarian.
How is the side the encourages personal freedom and stands up for the rights of minorities more authoritarian than the side that wants everybody to allow their so called christian values infiltrate our laws?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There a huge list that could be posted about Trumps/gop authoritarian values. Trump is POTUS why doesn't he help democrats in any way even if they don't like him. Its his job to be POTUS of us all. As we see he is POTUS only to the right, fuck the Dems. When have we seen any POTUS do that. <br>

Latest posts

Latest posts