Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Recommend a game camera.

Thread Title Search
Recommend a game camera. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2020, 12:22 AM #1
Treevly

Treevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud of
Recommend a game camera.

I need one for still shots, not video. High definition resolution is not required. The main assets required are reliability and reasonable quality of night shots. From the reviews I have read, it seems that a somewhat common problem is faulty triggering - that is, a critter will walk through the middle of the field of view and the camera fails to shoot. I don't want to be extravagant, but I'll spend what is required to get those features. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Treevly is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2020, 06:44 PM #2
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2020, 06:48 PM #3
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treevly View Post
I need one for still shots, not video. High definition resolution is not required. The main assets required are reliability and reasonable quality of night shots. From the reviews I have read, it seems that a somewhat common problem is faulty triggering - that is, a critter will walk through the middle of the field of view and the camera fails to shoot. I don't want to be extravagant, but I'll spend what is required to get those features. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.
Not sure but maybes take a look at these or ask the vendor rgs maybes he is getting new stock soon

https://www.realgorillaseeds.com/pro...trail-cameras/

Old 06-24-2020, 08:55 PM #4
Treevly

Treevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud ofTreevly has much to be proud of
Thanks for those.
Treevly is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2020, 09:07 PM #5
WHIPEDMEAT
Modortalan

WHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond reputeWHIPEDMEAT has a reputation beyond repute
könig sas-dvr0dr11 i used this worked fine, it has a massive amount of ir leds to make nightshots

alles masafaka fick dich
WHIPEDMEAT is online now Quote

Old 06-24-2020, 09:08 PM #6
Big Eggy

Big Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud ofBig Eggy has much to be proud of
I got a camera that looks like the ones that RGS sell, but it takes a load of regular batteries (6xAA).

It was a family Christmas present mainly for my kids.. Its done a good job of capturing my cat a lot, a mouse, fly on a plant and even a snail. I was sceptical at first but the batteries haven't been changed since December.

Not used it in the field as not really a need round here.
Big Eggy is offline Quote

Old 06-25-2020, 08:07 AM #7
Swamp Thang

Swamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud ofSwamp Thang has much to be proud of
All you ever wanted to know about trail cameras, but were not afraid to ask, can be found in this website.

https://www.chasingame.com/

1 members found this post helpful.