Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Thread Title Search
IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2020, 02:00 AM #11
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Sad, but very sensible. Good call SK!

After witnessing Barcelona and the cancelation of Spannabis, I am glad that the decision to hold the 4/20 this year has been reconsidered.

B
Browser is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:20 PM #12
madson

madson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nicemadson is just really nice
it was the right decision

stay safe mates!
madson is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:44 AM #13
weedtoker

weedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of lightweedtoker is a glorious beacon of light
Tough but good call, better like this and with time for everyone to change their plans. Spannabis was a surreal experience already, and we will wait patiently for further info.

Stay safe yall

Old 04-01-2020, 07:37 PM #14
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
would be nice if we could do it in summer, but i have to say, they are already cancelling concerts and festivals for June now here.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:29 PM #15
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
would be nice if we could do it in summer, but i have to say, they are already cancelling concerts and festivals for June now here.
Same here Gauis,,,
Edinburgh Festival postponed and that’s July iirc,,Glastonbury, All Points East,,
Due to see Diana Ross in June so expect that to be called off also,,,
Hope your all well and healthy over there,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2020, 02:00 PM #16
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
Same here Gauis,,,
Edinburgh Festival postponed and that’s July iirc,,Glastonbury, All Points East,,
Due to see Diana Ross in June so expect that to be called off also,,,
Hope your all well and healthy over there,,s2
so far so good bro, although i do wonder if i actually already had this corona virus a couple of months back. had a lung infection which kept me at home for 3 weeks, the lung infection made water in my ears and that stopped me hearing normally, but now im all well again with restored hearig thank God. everyone in our famimily got sick rapidly during my lung infection, kids a few days, my bro a week his wife 1 day. but yeah the doc told me it couldn't be the virus as i had no contact with chinese etc, lol. if i went to the doc now with the same situation they would be testing me for sure. so yeah, maybe im imune now, lol. maybe. still staying home as much as pos for now, starting to wonder how to get more ferts and and eazy plugs for cloning, id hate to order it online.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

Old 04-02-2020, 02:25 PM #17
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant futurechilliwilli has a brilliant future
Hey get the test then you know for sure. Saw a youtube(virologe streeck bei lanz). In europe the found out that loss of smell could be a symptom but also mentioned cases in iran where people got loss of hearing.

Think also your bloodplasma donated at the right place could help to fight the worst cases and help people to survive.
chilliwilli is offline Quote

Old 04-02-2020, 02:34 PM #18
gaiusmarius
me

they don't have a test yet to see if somebody had the virus, from what i read they are working on getting it. for sure it could have been a medium case as i was sicker then i have ever been with flue etc.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-02-2020, 05:38 PM #19
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
they don't have a test yet to see if somebody had the virus, from what i read they are working on getting it. for sure it could have been a medium case as i was sicker then i have ever been with flue etc.
Missus been on the ward for over two weeks with no test for her and her colleagues,,,,,finally have enough protective gear,,,,,all 7 of her Covid19 patients are recovering ,,,,can penetrate most masks and can enter through the tear ducts in the eyes,,,
Chances are we are positive but A symptomatic
,so show no symptoms whatsoever but until test ,,,,nothing is for sure,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2020, 10:06 AM #20
sourkush

sourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nice
good luck to both of you, hope you'll be ok

one of my friend and his gf have it too, but only she has symptoms, he didn't get any... seems like a lot of people don't show any symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
Missus been on the ward for over two weeks with no test for her and her colleagues,,,,,finally have enough protective gear,,,,,all 7 of her Covid19 patients are recovering ,,,,can penetrate most masks and can enter through the tear ducts in the eyes,,,
Chances are we are positive but A symptomatic
,so show no symptoms whatsoever but until test ,,,,nothing is for sure,,,,s2
sourkush is offline Quote