Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Dark Horse Bruce Banner & Bodhi pheno hunt

Thread Title Search
Dark Horse Bruce Banner & Bodhi pheno hunt Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-26-2020, 11:50 AM #1
DarthFader1

DarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to all
Dark Horse Bruce Banner & Bodhi pheno hunt

High Everyone and welcome to a new indoor grow!

I love nothing more than smoking large quantities of high grade organically grown fire all day every day so here we are with a new grow looking for some keeper mothers!

Like i said we will be pheno hunting, in a small indoor room using 3 x 600w lights, 3 gallon fabric pots, Canna Terra professional with added EWC, perlite, amended with a mix of organic powdered nutrients. Although the room is "fairly" well sealed and filtered we're using beneficial insects in the form of green lacewing, montdorensis and hypoaspis mites for soil borne larvae all as insurance against any bugs that come in.

I started 3 packs of seeds about 5-6 weeks ago gratefully received from Cannapot

- Dark Horse Genetics Original Bruce Banner
- Bodhi Hashplant D
- Bodhi Raspberry Hashplant

I removed all males last night and we're left with 5 females of each strain listed above, plus 1 Star Killer freebee from Rare Dankness.

Please come in, roll up a joint or load ya bong, and I will try my best to present a worthy grow of dankness for you all

Pics in an hour when the lights come on Day 7 of Flower!

"
Be prepared, son. Thats my motto" The Last Boyscout

DarthFader1 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:15 PM #2
Cream47
Underground Grower

Cream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant futureCream47 has a brilliant future
Cream47 has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hi,

I'm so curious to follow this grow, cause I grew a Hulk angry aka Bruce Banner from Ethos Genetics, so I would like to see if it's different or similar and I love Bodhi's strain so.

Cream47 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-26-2020, 04:23 PM #3
DARKSIDER
Official Seed Tester And

DARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant futureDARKSIDER has a brilliant future

Old 02-26-2020, 06:38 PM #4
art.spliff

art.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant futureart.spliff has a brilliant future
Where's the pics?
art.spliff is offline Quote

Old 02-27-2020, 01:24 PM #5
DarthFader1

DarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to allDarthFader1 is a name known to all
Day 9 Flower. Not much to see yet. I will take better pics when the fun starts happening. The single plant pic is Bruce Banner im very interested to see how they go! The BB's are a bit sensitive they don't enjoy high temps that much lol. The 2 Bodhi strains are growing nicely the hashplant D seems to be the most forgiving strain so far. Some may notice the plant tags sitting in the top of the pots, H = Hashplant D, R = Raspberry hashplant and BB= Original Bruce Banner!

Sorry about the sideways pics ffs can someone tell me how to rotate on this site please?

"

Last edited by DarthFader1; 02-27-2020 at 01:52 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-27-2020, 01:34 PM #6
DarthFader1

Quote:
Originally Posted by art.spliff View Post
Where's the pics?

Sorry Sir to leave you hanging but i work a full time job with a lot of responsibility and hours. Sometimes i get really tired and fall asleep before i can take photos

"

Old 02-27-2020, 01:50 PM #7
DarthFader1

I just released a bunch of beneficials tonight so i usually give the insects time to disperse a bit before knocking the medium they come in off the leaves. Beneficials are great! Can't recommend them enough to ethical growers

"

Old 02-27-2020, 02:11 PM #8
Mattbho

Mattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really niceMattbho is just really nice
Subbed
Mattbho is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2020, 07:50 PM #9
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
im watching
kaneboy is offline Quote

Old 03-07-2020, 07:54 PM #10
moses wellfleet
Super Moderator

moses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivormoses wellfleet is a survivor
I’ve always liked the sound of Bruce Banner. So far the beans have eluded me.

I am a big fan of Bodhi Hashplant crosses so I’m keen to see what you find.

What species of bugs did you release?