What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

gorilla ganja

Darpa I am very interested in what you have going this season. Please start a thread and send me a link. I'm always on the hunt for Northern genetics and would love to see what you have been working on. Although you are still south of me. I'm at 55 North now and probably have to finish a month before you.

Best of luck this season.

Peace GG

PDX Dopesmoker

My first set of seeds have put on about a week's growth in their first month outdoors, this is the 2nd gang just getting started.
OJJjhus.jpg

green-genes77

Veteran
Here's to a great season, and a September that doesn't drop 6 inches of rain on us in the first 14 days!:mooning:

I'm still lagging behind a little bit but I know for sure I'm doing

Koffee Cake
Blackberry Fire x (Lemon Meringue x Durban Poison)
S-Annie's Jack F9
Hawaiian Sativa x Mr. Greengenes' Cherry Bomb
Durban Poison
Creme Brulee
Lemon Lime Kush
And whatever else just has to be run! Pics to come!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
You're not lagging. We're just way too frigging early. But asking us not to pop seeds is like asking a kid not to eat the marshmallow sitting on the table. lol

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah, I know, I've started stuff too early in the spring before. I got a 12 week auto to take 18 weeks or so a couple years ago. This is what I go so far on the Feb 2 seeds.
DGCC4Xx.jpg

ds0qXT0.jpg

Extreme closeup
nJHEjYI.jpg

Are those trichomes or bug eggs? Who knows, only time will tell.

Badfishy1

The dangerous thing is the morning dew. A long as they're covered you should be good.

Truer words have never been spoken! Took an l last week from some budrot caused by morning dew only a week before harvest. Knew I was running the risk and rolled the dice anyhow...

oldhaole

Veteran
Am I in the Right Place?

Am I in the Right Place?

Outdoors.....2020.... yep... this qualifies.

Spring is just around the corner here on the Valley Island. These girls, though started last year, qualify for this thread. Shown here are the Winter girls. That one in the center is a Chem D clone.

picture.php

You all were talking about cover crops. At the base of these plants I've planted clover. It even has its own separate irrigation system so I can cut water to the plants and keep the clover growing. When these plants go, I replant right back into the same holes. I also am stage harvesting the plant in the foreground, and you can see the bamboo frames I build to keep the plant supported.

picture.php

Looking up the hill you can see a couple of Mother's Milk and the one behind is a Firepie. It gets cold up here at night 3000 ft up on the side of the hill and it turns some plants purple.

picture.php

And here you see how I can put some size on the clones. Soon I will yank these lights and flower them.

picture.php

troutman

Seed Whore
I'll roll the dice with some on May 8th (didn't work out for me last year), but May 22nd (New Moon) is my target.

If it helps, last year I started my Friesland Indica and Triple Pakistan seeds on May 28th then transplanted them in the forest on June 16th. :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Couldn't help myself. lol

picture.php

They'll be pretty big by the time they go out. I have a good spot in my heated garage for them in April or May before they go out to the yard June 1st.

The Triple Pakistani are courtesy of an ICMag brother. I'll leave it up to him to identify himself. But I can give you a hint. The guys is crazy about trout fishing. lol

yardgrazer

Does anyone have any experience moving potted plants from one latitude to another? It's only 1.7 or so degrees of latitude. It should be at the end of veg.

I was thinking cuts might work better? Not sure that makes any sense though.

PS: Headed north.

I know it's been asked a bunch of times, but I forget what the general consensus is for my area.....

How early can I start seeds outdoors with out having to worry about early flowering?

I'm around nor-cal, east of the SF bay out in the valley.

I have no lights to work with so I have to start outdoors.

Is April 1st still a bit too early? Maybe around bicycle day/4-20? May 1st?...?..