What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

In search of Florida Crippy

JetLife175

Veteran
Well, that may sound like it’s better, but it’s not and I’m going to show you the Corn clone vs Island Crippy, you’ll see why the seed plant is far better. And what is it about your environment that’s inhospitable for Maui ? The Maui is basically for structure, it’s actually quite short after 2 months

Corn clone

View attachment 18863346
See how spindly it is…

Island Crippy (Corn x Maui)

View attachment 18863349
View attachment 18863350
So I think you can see it’s a sturdier structure, thicker branching than clone, it’s why it won’t be selfed. I’ll be flipping this one soon, so watch my thread to see how it goes, might be more convincing after it’s through flowering.
That corn cutting looks like it's hurting.

She needs some time out in the sun to bring that back. That's one we can't lose.

Oh not to worry, I took a new clone mother. I believe the soil mix got a little toxic for that plant. Stopped using Black Gold and switched to Pro mix, raising Ph too high is what I suspect with BG

IMG_4520.jpeg

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
i dont have any of the plants yall are talking about but i just happened to see the last couple pages and i thought for sure yall were posting pictures from my gallery.

those kush/krippy genes are strong. looks like every OG style plant i ever grew.

this isnt even one of the known og's ive grown. i added a bagseed male with a familiar scent as a side cross to my strain one time. 2 generations down and these ogk looking plants still pop up at a close to 50% ratio.
20230731_115741.jpg

20240203_122833.jpg

20240203_123041.jpg

20231120_143257.jpg

20231120_143214.jpg

Last edited:
I believe there's interrelation, someone who tested my CripXmas line just grew 90's Kush cut, so I asked if there was pine terps, and he told me no, it's citrusy earth. I believe there's pine in OG, but it's far less having been worked for years. I tried one of the OG's (pick a name lol) Scarface and it was more citrusy than pine. So it adds up

Latest posts

Latest posts