What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hands down top three best strains u ever smoked!!!

Happy Times

Random bagseed from some mid. Smelled like lemon starburst (nothing like the weed it came from) had everyone seeing tracers and laughing uncontrollably

Unknown Purple Urkle cross that had me STUCK

Hippie Crippler— that stuff is legit.

Any idea what lineage is behind Hippie Crippler? What a great name

Theorganicguy

in a random order:

Kali China F3, NLD pheno
Lamb meat and sour lemons taste. Delicious incense smell that lingers in the air. Refined head high that turns your perception of reality upside down. I felt a spiritual connection with my lawn and almost started to crying while looking at some wild flowers.

picture.php

View image in gallery

Blueberry Kush,
Delicious blueberry yogurt with strong musk aftertaste. The most euphoric indica I've ever tried. Relaxes you from head to toes without sedating you or making you unmotivated.

Lebanese P3 landrace
Refined aromas of green mangoes and spices. Soaring bliss high that refreshens your body and stimulates your imagination.
picture.php

View image in gallery

:tiphat:

Red October

in a random order:

Kali China F3, NLD pheno
Lamb meat and sour lemons taste. Delicious incense smell that lingers in the air. Refined head high that turns your perception of reality upside down. I felt a spiritual connection with my lawn and almost started to crying while looking at some wild flowers.

:tiphat:

Wouldn't mind me some of that, what do you mean NLD pheno? I like Dubi's description on Kali China but I see they are upto F5 at this point.

Mimpi Manis

Best ever... that I remember:
1.Some I bought in Singapore on my way to UK 1972. From what turned out to be a whorehouse. Four 'bullets' of some weed of unknown origin. Either Thai or Aceh is my best guess. A 'bullet' was a hard packed cylinder of brown paper about the size of an old 35mm film canister. (Like a roll of 10c coins the banks use here). Got four for $10 Singpore. Less than $A5 at a guess. 20-30 grams all up I reckon. Smoked about half a one paper racehorse with my mate - and the girl who gave us the money - on the 5th floor of the Oberoi Hotel. The girl freaked out and I had to put in the shower for 20 minutes. Paranoia raging supreme while we tired to calm her down. We spent about 4-5 hours coming down listening to a tape of Abbey Road on repeat. Had to flush it all down the toilet 2 days later. I regretted that nearly every day of the year I spent in UK. Pot in UK? Huge crappy tobacco joints with a sprinkling of hash. Ugh.

2. Thai stick a friend gifted me in 1975. My first. Much like the above. Extraordinary stuff. The very last 1 inch roach had us both high as kites for hours. Mushroom strength.

3. Some stick a bunch of Italians brought (from Burma) into our little jungle compound in Telok Bahang Penang 1979. The joint went around a circle of around a dozen people. Everybody started talking at once before it even got round. One of the Italian guys fell down on the ground and had to be walked and talked for 40 minutes by old hands and taken home.

Quite a few more... but I only got three! When I hear that old horseshit meme beatup which hits the media so often..."cannabis is just so much stronger these days''. Poppycock. Lj

Theorganicguy

Wouldn't mind me some of that, what do you mean NLD pheno? I like Dubi's description on Kali China but I see they are upto F5 at this point.

As you've correctly read, Kali China's inbreeding has been going on for quite a bit. I had received a freebie seed, which should theoretically come from the F4 generation, in 2017 and found this recessive pheno, which showed traits from both Kali Mist and China Yunnan's heritage. Calling it a Kali Mist pheno would be a bit deceiving, since the yunnan genepool also contains some NLD traits. Hence, I decided to call it a NLD pheno.

dubi; said:
(...) is a more sativa Kali China pheno, probably offspring from Kali China F3 mother, which is the older Kali China parental plant i keep with more Old Kali Mist influence in her structure, The F3 was before i started to inbred her more at F4 stage towards the very indica hashplant structures and shorter flowering times.

The more sativa pheno posted in previous page (...) can only be found in the less inbred Kali China F3 S1 line, a not so tamed parental plant that shows more sativa traits in the offspring. This more sativa line was released along with the other more hashplant F4 lines in the Kali China release available from 2014 until now. This sativa pheno is a recessive pheno that shows sativa traits from both China and Kali Mist.

The strong NLD expression in my particular pheno considerably influenced the high, which sometimes made it hard to sit down and do something boring, and required some stimulating activity (working out, do some house chores or gardening).

To give you an idea of the difference between the recessive and the[YOUTUBEIF][/YOUTUBEIF] nowadays dominant phenos:

Photo credits goes to Fronk
picture.php

My NLD pheno
picture.php

View image in gallery

P.S.
Give it a shot. I guarantee you won't be disappointed :tiphat:

Red October

Give it a shot. I guarantee you won't be disappointed :tiphat:
thanks for the nice reply organic, I do have 5 Thai chi seeds going and I'm looking forward to trying out all the phenos as I see you get some very sativa leaning phenos types and some more Kali China types, Dubi speaks highly of the strain not for power but for quality so I'm impatiently waiting as I've basically just popped them.

I really would like to try a good Kali mist cross but most reviews seem to fall short of expectations, one that does interest me is Y Griega from medical seeds. All reviews seem to sing praises to it so I am really considering giving that a go. Also scavenger's daughter was mentioned to me by another member and I'm inclined towards it but have his ghost train haze and don't know if it would be overkill doing SD aswell.

Last edited: